Casual talk
7.9k 6 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone had gathered in the dining hall for breakfast. Today is their last day off, tomorrow they will go back to their daily lives. After all everyone needs to work for mankinds better future and fot their income. I will miss them all. 

My Sister Sona is the only one who will stay here for a week with me. Because she will help me everything I needed, such us getting my Valid ID's and other things that is needed to get into work. 

I've always been thinking about this last night. Will Sister Sona, Reina and Fuuka announce their pregnancy? Will they tell everyone I'm the father? I feel nervous just when thinking about it. Fortunately, I trained my expression. I don't want everyone staring at me because I suddenly feel nervous. So I'm making a poker face hiding my true expression.

Everyone is eating a light breakfast. As for the children they have a glass of milk. Like this little woman next to me. My Mama who is happily drinking her milk today, She's too adorable. I want to hug her. 

Earlier, was really awkward for the both of us. I don't know why my Mama is blushing but when I became aware of the situation, my brain instantly blanked out. I could definitely hear something buzzing inside my mind. My face was blushing fiercely. Fortunately, The Alarm save me from my perilous moment...

Thankfully, it seems my mama did not talk about it on the way to dining hall. Though her face was still blushing she still held my hand. I also did not say anything and only followed her. I don't know how to react at this situation, it's new too me. I have chance to push her down but it would led into consequences that I would definitely regret.

Sighing, really why couldn't I keep my character in front of my Mama. Basically, I can talk calmly before a very beautiful woman, flirting her should be easy, Pushing her to bed though it's not easy and it require amount of effort to do so, it's still possible. But even so my mama is the only one who can make my character unstable. I wonder why, I want to know why the 'virus' is telling me not to make a move on my Mama. What is the secret behind all of this phenomenon.

While I am having such mood breaking thoughts inside my mind. Everyone is happily eating their breakfast while chatting. It's very lively. 

After breakfast. Everyone parted as usual, Reina, Her daughter Rika, Fuuka and her daughter Fuumi walk towards me. 

"Onii-chan!" Rika leap up like a projectile heading towards me. My smile twitched as I open my arms to recieve her. 

Next to me was Shiroe looking at me with a 'knowing' smile plastered on her face. 'Hey! Why are you looking at your husband like that. She's my cousin, She's like a little sister to me.' I converse Shiroe through telepathy.

'Yes, Yes She is only your little sister for now. The next later she will become my little sister. Besides, you've already took the mother what's the point of declining the daughter.' I see Shiroe rolling her eyes. Her response stunned me. I couldn't retort her, essentially, she will fall to my arms if this continues. I release an exasperated sigh inside my mind, I'm so fickle yet a scum of a human. Let's just think about it later right now let the nature takes it's course.

Rika link her hands around my neck as she circle her legs around my waist. Clinging on me like a koala. "Onii-chan, Where are you going?"

"Rika behave yourself." Before I could reply to Rika. Reina arrived before us with Fuuka and Fuumi. She reprimanded Rika with stern voice but I could see the tenderness in her eyes. Reina then caress her navel while looking at my eyes with love. 

"It's okay Aunt Reina." I said. Rika and Fuumi still didn't know my relationship with their mother until now. So I didn't deliberately call Reina intimately. 

In response, Reina smile widened as she sent me a grateful look. As expected they did not tell them yet. I will ask them later. 

"Mou, Shido-kun you should not spoil Rika." Reina place her hand on her cheek as she said. I know she's faking it but I don't know why but she looks so captivating like that. Further more her eyes is clearly seducing me. 

"Mom, I'm not spoiled." Rika look at her mom, pouting her mouth. But Fuumi said that shock Rika.

"Rika-nee you're spoiled." With her cute voice Fuumi glance at Rika. Fuuka place her hand on her mouth as she giggled in her response of her daughter tsukomi. Reina laugh lightly. "Rika see even Fuumi-chan agreed." 

I also wanted to laugh at their charade but seeing how Rika staring at them blankly she turn her head to mine, her eyes turning moist. "Onii-chan am I spoiled?" 

Ugh, I wanted to tell she is not spoiled to comfort her but that would only spoil her further more and that's really bad. So I stayed silent as I silently patted her head. "Rika you are spoiled." 

Rika got shocked by my answer, She got off on me. As she look down, My heart ached seeing her sad. Raising my hand and placing it above her head patting her head gently. While enduring the prick in my heart. I added. " Rika you are very spoiled and it's really bad. Also I don't like spoiled girls... Though I can spoil you a little I don't want you to take advantage of it okay. I won't force you to change Rika, I just want you to avoid the path you will regret later on."

Rika who heard that calmed down. She became sad earlier when her cousin told her she is spoiled but looking how it is. Her older cousin is still spoiling her. Her mother is right, She is a spoiled brat. Her behaviour is childish not womanly at all. She didn't want her cousin to see her as spolied brat.

Reina could sense the change of her daughter. As she muttered "My my." She then smiled mysteriously. She is not the only one who noticed Rika's change, Fuuka and Shiroe noticed it too. While little Fuumi is watching at Rika getting headpats enviously.

Fuumi suddenly walk in front of me. She presented her head before me as she look up at me with hopeful eyes. She's so cute, I want to pinch those puffy cheeks. However I recieved an Icy cold glare from the adults. I shivered, my hair stood up. I look at the culprits, I gave them a bitter smile. They muttered under their breathe, but I could hear them clearly.

"""LOLICON.""" 

I don't know whether it's compliment or they are cursing at me. But from the look of it, they we're cursing at me. I gulped my saliva. I hid my expression with poker face as I gave Fuumi headpats.

"Anyway, Aunt Reina and Aunt Fuuka where are the two of you going?" I asked them. 

"Ah, Sona called us, She said she wanted to talk with us." Reina replied. Then she added."But she didn't tell us what it is. It might be about 'that' considering she only wanted the Four of us to have a chat." She then glance at Shiroe.

Oh about their pregnacy huh. Why so secretive, I want to go too. But I know they would not allow me to. I wonder what they would talk about? Is it about naming the child, I want to name my children too you know how can you left me?

"So Shido-kun, Please take care of Rika and Fuumi for us." 

"Okay, I will." I nodded reluctantly.

Fuuka was silent this whole time. She surprised me when she move near me as she place her mouth near my ear. Whispering. "Take care of Fuumi. Shido I want you to give our baby a name, so please come up a beautiful name."

Reina's smile twitch when she saw how straightforward Fuuka is. 'Didn't she realize how intimate they are.' But seeing her daughter watching at Fuuka and Shido with innocent expression. Fortunately, her daughter doesn't know what intimate is. Fuumi is also looking at her mother with questioning look. 

"I will think of a cute name." I replied. Surprising her with peck on her cheek. The two innocent girls didn't notice it. 

Rika thought that her Aunt Fuuka was just shy to talk loudly so she whispered instead. She knows that Fuuka is woman of a few words.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

58