24.- *nsfw* Sycamore auction 2
303 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finished introducing the daggers to Matilda, she’s very short so I have to look down at her, but also very busty, and she shows a lot of cleavage, it’s good on the eyes.

“Very well, we should have no problems selling items of this quality, rank 4 artifacts are easy to move too.” Matilda nods, and her ample breasts jiggle a little “Bianca should have already explained to you the details so I’m going to skip over that.”

Wait, don’t do that.

Do explain it to me.

Bianca just smugly laughs “Haha, don’t worry, I’ll explain it to you properly, let’s not waste the time of the big shots.”

I can see Matilda rolling her eyes, and we leave the room.

We are, surprisingly enough, in another room, a big hall, and there’s a stage on the front, and various rows of many seats.

Definitely feels like an auction house.

How weird that this building is in the middle of nowhere, very deep in the forest, aren’t monsters a problem?

I look at Bianca, who seems to be lost in her own thoughts.

Hey! It’s your turn to explain how this works!

“Huh? Ah, don’t worry too much about it, they’ll just skim some money over the top, I think it should be 20%? It’ll be fine.” She just shrugs.

Damn you.

“Haha, I like that face.” Bianca has a horribly smug grin “I’ll take my leave then!”

????

“What, are you some fucking idiot? If I came here it’s obviously because I have my own agenda, and you were my key to this place.” She claps “I’ll pick you up after the event is over, don’t worry too much about it.” After that she just leaves.

Goddammit, I knew something like this would happen.

Sigh, I shouldn’t look around too much, this is not a place where moral people gather!

 

* * *

 

Geh, I’m tired and nervous, I feel horrible.

I’m sitting on the first comfy looking chair I found, but it’s not so comfortable.

Sigh, I’ll get the money I need after this, so I don’t have any problems putting up with this.

While I’m feeling down, a notice two familiar people.

“Oh, it’s you! It’s you!” a short and wide man in a black suit approaches me.

I notice the lanky man is also with him, but he just sits in a chair.

“You look much more presentable like that, like that.” Tudor nods to himself.

Are you picking a fight!

Because I can’t win!

So please don’t do it, I’m stressed enough as is.

“It’s only been like a week or two! A week or two!” he looks friendly though… “It seems you have profited greatly from going into your journey! Profited a lot!”

“I guess, but my arm is broken now...” I sigh.

“And?! Let me tell you a secret, a secret!” Tudor crosses his arms “Your body absorbs more ether when you’re in danger! More ether! your flesh can heal without any problems, but chances to advance your cultivation are rare! Very rare!” He nods to himself again “As long as you can still recover, you made a big profit if you increased your cultivation by a pattern! No matter your injuries! They don’t matter!”

I don’t know how much I agree with that, but I do think it does make sense in a weird way.

After I left Paprika I faced a lot of dangers, and my cultivation went up, until I managed to form a pattern with Bianca, but after I reached Basil I was safe, even the hunt wasn’t much of a problem and now my cultivation has pretty much stopped …

I don’t think it’s the whole truth, but I also can’t really find a fault with that logic.

I nod.

“I’m glad you get it, young master! I don’t like to repeat myself! Not at all!” He nods to himself again… “But it’s good to see you’re one of us smart folk! Very smart!”

“Just call me Octavius.” Having a guy older than me call me young master gives me the creeps, only cute girls can call me that.

“Very well, Octavius it is! Octavius!” He nods to himself again… “Very well! We’ll take our leave, and if fate allows it we will meet again! We’ll meet again!”

“Yes, I hope you guys have good luck.” After that they just leave and sit somewhere else.

Damn, another tiring guy, but he’s friendly enough.

Of course since he’s here, he can’t be anyone good.

What does that make me?

Am I… Am I hanging out with the wrong crowd?

Should I be worried?

Did I already start falling on some sort of slippery slope?

Suddenly, someone taps me in the shoulder.

“!” I turn around as fast as I can and see another familiar face.

“What are you doing spacing out like that~?”

Yeah, I’m definitely in some sort of slippery slope.

“What are you doing here, Amalia?” It’s the creepy alchemist.

“Hehe~ You should be Octavius, right?” She’s making some kind of dopey smile “I’m hoping to buy some things, but the most important one is the <Shoggoth blood>, I’m also selling a few potions, but I don’t think they’re very relevant to you.”

I shrug, I have no money after all.

Wait a moment…

“<Shoggoth blood>? Are you already working on the potion?” I haven’t even paid you.

She nods “Of course~, I can’t brew it once September starts, and this is the only place I’ll get <Shoggoth blood>, and even if you can’t afford it, I have another client who is interested in it.” Amalia winks at me “I already promised it to you, so if you do have the money by our deadline I’ll give it to you~.”

Very well!

I know the auction will go as expected!

I WILL make the 50 gold!

“I see.” I nod.

“So what’s a Shoggoth?” I’m curious about it.

“It’s a catch all term for immortal rank sea monsters” she answers casually “Land ones are called Behemoths and the ones that fly are called Rocs.”

“Would that really be worth only 50 gold?” That’s too cheap, isn’t it?

“Hehe~ it’s only a single drop, you’d need at least 50 milliliters for it to count as an immortal rank ingredient~, so I feel the cost is going to be around 25 and 30 golds~” Amalia seems to have thought of something, and giggles to herself “Don’t worry, I take my word seriously, if I told you I would only charge you 50 gold then I will only charge you 50 gold.”

At least she seems honest enough…

But that only makes me feel uneasy!

Do you have some other hidden motive?!

Geh, my arm hurts.

“Tehehe~, you know? The auction will start in a few hours… Don’t you think we could spend this time in a more… interesting way.” Amalia moves very close to me, and her face is next to mine, still with her dopey smile.

 

* * *

 

I’m pounding the plentiful behind of the brunette alchemist.

We are in the forest, but only far enough that people won’t immediately see us, there is still a risk of someone walking on us.

Amalia is still in under her heavy robes, only with the lower parts lifted over her waist, but her substantial breasts are still trapped inside, threatening to spill out with our every movement.

Her pussy is not as tight as Bianca’s or Aurora’s, but Amalia is an expert at using it, masterfully moving in a rhythmical, circular motion that goes through a large number of her weak spots and gives me a greater pleasure than anything I’ve felt up to this point.

Of course, I’m also moving to the best of my abilities, and I feel like I’m not falling behind her.

The small puddle on the ground is proof of my skill!

She’s grabbing to a tree for support, facing away from me, and other than a small moan here or there the soft girl is trying to not make too much noise, just like me.

No one moral is attending this place, it could turn into a very troublesome situation if someone found us, especially if they’re stronger than either of us.

I look at what I can from her chest, constantly moving and almost showing themselves, but they never do, they’re teasing me!

I move my hand to grab them, and I start kneading them, they’re really soft and heavy.

“Mmhhh~ how naughty – ahh - I noticed you – aanh - like staring at them~” she giggles “I’m going to be serious for a second~”

Amalia starts moving with much more speed and force than before, it feels seriously good! But I try my best not to come.

“Hmph~ Show off.”

However, as hard as I try, I quickly end up cumming into a thin film I prepared beforehand.

I’m not so foolish that I would forget to use the <Midsummer desire>.

We separate, and Amalia turns around and rests on the tree.

She pulls down her robe and her breasts are freed; they are even more large than I thought, I don’t think I could fit one of them with both of my hands, I can see some freckles on her creamy skin too.

“We still should be able to go two or three more rounds~” Amalia is making an extremely lewd smile.

5