31.- *NSFW* Dangerous recovery
335 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My understanding of the <Elizabeth’s puppet controlling strings> is gradually becoming deeper and deeper.

I have been using the strings for a whole minute now, and they are completely stable now!

Hehe.

I kept experimenting with the strings, and discovered that I can make them stronger by “condensing” the mana.

It’s a little weird, but I use as much mana as I would use to make thick strings, while keeping the strings as thin as I can.

It uses a lot more mana, roughly twice as much as the <Body of steel>, and I think I could use the spell for 1 or 2 hours before running out of mana.

But it doesn’t matter, I have finally mastered the spell!

And at this moment, the purple strings dissipated…

…                                                                                                                                           

Damn you!

It seems I got ahead of myself, but it doesn’t matter, I’m making good progress.

I’ll keep working hard.                                                     

However, it has been some time since I arrived at Amalia’s space, at least a few hours.

My mana has almost run out.

Maybe I should come back tomorrow?

However, the smoke on the chimney stops.

The door opens, and I see Amalia with her usual dopey smile but has a disheveled appearance, it seems she’s been working hard.…

How convenient!

She says something, and walks back inside, leaving the door open.

Should I go inside?

She didn’t even give me a chance to show her the thing I had written.

I gulp and go inside the house.

It’s even more of a mess than last time, and the first things that pop out to me is a big cauldron right in the middle, and that the <Collar of slavery> is just carelessly hung in one of the walls.

But before I can get too comfortable, Amalia pins me to the ground with some vines, and makes me drink a disgusting liquid.

It hurts! the vines are grabbing my bad arm with a lot of force right in the broken area.

Then Amalia grabs a big cleaver from somewhere, says something with her usual dopey smile, and then winks at me.

Oh no.

She’s not going t-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She cut my broken arm clean off!

I feel a lot of my blood gushing out of my body!

But a breath later, a really weird and disgusting sensation overwhelms the pain!

And flesh starts growing from my wound at an incredibly fast speed, until finally forming an arm.

Geh… I feel like puking.

“See, I told you it would only hurt for a second~.” I can hear Amalia’s voice extremely clearly!

At some point the vines stopped grabbing me, so I stand up.

My whole body still feels very weak, and that disgusting feeling is still bombarding me.

I’m also hurting a lot…

I move my new arm, and I have no trouble moving it in any way I want

However, there’s a few differences between this arm and the rest of my body, the most obvious one is that it’s an inky black color, my new hand is also slightly bigger than my normal hand. Hell, my whole new arm is longer than my right arm, although it’s not by much.

My nails are also very sharp, I could easily cut meat with these.

When I move it, it feels wrong, it moves very smoothly, much more than the rest of my body.

It’s very uncanny, but maybe it’s not a bad thing?

I try the finger movements of the <Elizabeth’s puppet controlling strings> with my new hand, and while they’re a little clumsy at first, but after a moment I can make them without much difficulty, almost naturally even.

Huh.

I mean, it’s good that I can do this now.

And It’s great that I can move my arm at all.

But somehow, I can’t really feel happy.

This arm… it doesn’t feel like it’s mine.

It’s something very weird to explain, but I think there’s a fundamental connection that this arm and me don’t have.

I look at Amalia, and she’s writing something in a journal extremely fast.

“Was that… was that the [Shoggoth potion]?” I ask her...

She nods, “Now, I’d like it if you could tell me about all the changes you can feel.” Amalia is looking at me expectantly, still with that dopey smile.

I don’t want to see her again after this.

But she’s really cute though…

And alchemy is truly convenient, I can hear again…

I sigh and explain about the changes I’ve been able to feel, and Amalia writes them all down with incredible speed in her journal.

“Now, have you awakened any special skills?” She asks me curiously.

“Huh? How do I check that?”

“Just do something that feels natural.” Amalia shrugs.

Something that feels natural?

Hmm, I focus on my arm, and a breath later, something black is coming out of my fingernails.

Geh, it’s a weird feeling.

Amalia quickly grabs some of the droplets that are dripping out of my fingers with a small vial.

She grabs another notebook from the floor, and drips the black liquid into one of the pages.

“Hmm… This is completely normal ink~” she then says.

“Just normal ink?” that’s disappointing.

“Well, it is a rank 1 ingredient, and it would make for a good base for potions of that rank, but it doesn’t seem to have any special properties beyond that.” She nods. “Ink itself is not a bad ingredient, it a great medium for mana and ether, so it has many uses.”

“I see.” Hopefully it doesn’t become a problem, I don’t want to stain everything.

“Tehe, it seems that’s everything~” She looks a little proud of herself. “But maybe I should give you a more thorough look?” Her dopey smile immediately turns into a lewd one.

“… That may be for the best.” I may not be feeling the best right now, but I perk right up.

Amalia quickly removes her disheveled clothes in a practiced motion, throwing them somewhere else.

I also remove my clothes as fast as I can and throw them somewhere else, but they end up falling in a puddle of my blood…

That was one of my only two uniforms left…

“Tehehe~” Amalia doesn’t seem to care and moves closer to me.

Then she caresses my torso, and sniffs it “Such a manly scent…” she then licks my chest with gusto while furiously masturbating.

Is that ok? I haven’t taken a bath in a while… ever since I started working on the knives about two weeks ago.

It does feel good, so I just let her do it.

I start fondling her big breasts and plentiful ass at the same time, both of them are very pleasantly soft, this is definitely one of my favorite feelings.

Hehe, and just as I thought, having 2 arms is better than one.

However, since I’ve been fondling her tits with my left hand, there’s now inky black hand imprints on them, but Amalia doesn’t seem to care.

She’s completely focused on licking and sniffing me, and is making her way down from my chest, all the way to my cock, leaving a trail of drool all over me.

And now she’s on her knees, sucking my cock like it was something delicious, making a lot of wet sounds.

Damn, Amalia’s mouth feels way better than Bianca’s pussy, this woman is dangerous.

I look to my side for a moment and notice the <Collar of slavery> is hung dangerously nearby, and I gulp.

However, this detail escapes my mind as Amalia starts building momentum on her blowjob.

Such strong pleasure…

It doesn’t take long for me to feel something rising within me.

Amalia also seems to notice, and takes my cock all the way to the base!

I come in no time inside her throat, and she takes all of my cum while looking at me in the eyes.

So erotic…

After a few moments, I stop cumming, and Amalia separates from my cock, and gives it a little kiss.

“So much cum~, you know normal guys only produce a fraction of what you do.” She then gives my cock another kiss “How manly…”

Of course, I can still keep going.

I already feel much better, and this is only the beginning!

 

* * *

 

I’m pounding Amalia’s plentiful ass, she’s on the floor on all 4, while I’m on top of her.

Kinda like dogs.

“Fuah!”

Our clothes are all around the floor, and there’s also a big puddle of my blood around us.

“Ahhn!”

Her sweet moans are very nice, this is definitely one of the best things to hear now that my ears are working again.

I give Amalia’s big butt a slap, making a nice meaty sound and leaving an inky black imprint on it.

“Ah!”

It seems she liked it, and she shakes her ass more.

I respond in kind, and thrust my hips faster and harder.

“Ahhhn!”

As hard as I try, I end up cumming shortly after this, Amalia is really dangerous!

Thankfully I didn’t forget to use the <Midsummer desire>, I don’t want a brat running around, and definitely not with this lady as the mother.

I exit and make sure another film is forming, while also enjoying the afterglow.

Amalia shakes her ass and teases my still hard dick with it.

So impatient.

As soon as I’m sure the next film has formed, I go back to pounding the brunette alchemist.

No matter how hard I move, Amalia adjusts to my movements and takes it without a single problem.

“Mhhm!”

It’s clear she’s enjoying herself.

I spank her again, and her pussy tightens when I do so, it’s an incredible sensation.

Even my new arm is tingling at the sensation.

I keep hitting her weak spots and increasing the momentum of my movements, and it doesn’t take long for her to cum.

And while Amalia is in a daze cumming, I quickly grab the collar and put it on her!

3