First Encounter
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Refining would help him craft better items, which in turn improved his chances of surviving in this weird environment.

He would start to look around for a city or a town in a bit, as he watched the sunrise with serene grace.

Yesterday's events were stressful, and the bat attack now was a grave reminder that he needed to be strong unless he wanted to be just like that sponsor from the prompt.

What are special about sponsors? is it the gift they get from the gods? if so, why hasn't he gotten one yet from this lazy-ass god?

----
[##### Snickers at you]

---

Aryan stared at the prompt, before looking away and walking out of the cave. He wasn't all that tired, but he certainly was shaken up by the events as the adrenaline pumped through his veins.

So he sat there, momentarily resting.

Once the adrenaline had stopped, Aryan simply got out of the cave and walked out.

Birds were screeching and nocturnal creatures returned to their slumber.

much like before, Aryan went looking around for materials to craft the spear he made from before.

----

[Semi-Scuffed Spear +3 damage]

It seems his crafting wasn't as bad this time, as it seemed to be of greater quality than that before him.

"[Refine!]" Aryan cast, feeling something seep through his body and into the spear

--
[-20 mana]

You are currently suffering mana sickness!

mana debt -10

---

A feeling of overwhelming sickness filled Aryan's mind as he wanted to crawl over and be sick, but resisted the urge as he sat down for a moment.

His eyelids became droopy and a feeling of exhaustion started to kick in.

It felt like he had a migraine, worse than the headache he had when he got here.

Finding a safe place to rest, Aryan closed his eyes, as he rested once more.
-------------

[1/10 Mana]

[Mana debt restored!]

-----------

It seemed to be around 8-11 o'clock as the sun fully came out, and Aryan felt well-rested, the feeling of mana exhaustion gone now.

Slowly looking down at his spear, he clicked his tongue in joy. The stone was a pointer, the shaft sturdier and the vine thicker. It seemed like it was a good choice to choose the refinement skill.

----------------

[Stone Spear +6 Damage]

[Refining Skill - 24 Hour Cooldown]

----------------

Its damage output had doubled, and so did its effectiveness.

Walking back to the location that had the water source, Aryan drank the water and sighed

"Why do I feel so scared?" Aryan thought. All he could feel in his mind was alarm bells telling him to get stronger quicker and faster.

Why? was this god pulling the mental strings of his?

he doesn't even know where he is!

what is there to be scared of?

"Hm?" Aryan twisted his head around, to see a person.

He was limping, his left leg imapled by a spear and a large gash across his chest.

Death was inevitable for this man.

Aryan quickly ran over, his spear in his hand as he quickly spoke.

However, he found no words come from his mouth. He quickly went over to the man, holding in his hand's some basic herb's.

It won't heal him, and he won't do anything like sacrifice himself for a stranger, but every second of intel needed to be milked from this man before his destined downfall

The man mumbled for a couple of seconds before he said something

"Goblin...Goblin." The man raised his head a little bit, before stuttering "Please...Please...Please..." He begged someone, a cross displayed in his neck displaying the faith that had failed to give him the power he needed.

"Which way is the village?"

"North of here..." The man suddenly started choking on his blood, as Aryan rolled him on his side to get rid of the excess blood.

His words slowly became quieter, and the light of his eyes was slowly simmering under the harsh sunlight.

"Please...Please..save them, I beseech you, traveller." The man responded, before handing him a pendant.

A picture was attached to the man, which displayed an ordinary-looking Woman, a Man that looked identical to the bloody mess in front of him, and a girl.

Aryan was no saint. He would surely help the man, but if the only outcome was death then he wouldn't do it.

As so, he said to the man.

"I'll do my best."

Aryan was weak, and the power level of the goblins was unknown.

It was a rough estimate, but if it was over level 10... he would die most certainly.

-----------------------

[######] Blessing has activated!

The libabry of [#######] has opened!

--------------------------

Suddenly, a weird anomaly happened. A blue fragment came from the man's dead body, and it suddenly flew into Aryan's heart.

"Wait!" Aryan said before a voice rudely interrupted his head.

"Please.." The man's voice appeared once more "Save them!"

Cry's and screams engulfed Aryan's mind on repeat as Aryan screamed

"MAKE IT STOP!"

It reminded him. Somewhere where his mind didn't want to go. A reality he didn't accept.

The sound of a gunshot sounded as Aryan stepped out of his trance, before taking a breather, a drop of sweat going down his face.

The sun seemed to guide him to the north, but Aryan wasn't concerned with that.

He could feel it. The pain of the man's wounds, the villagers getting impaled, the ever familiar screams engulfing his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have gained a job fragment!

you have gained fragments of:

[Farmer x3]
[Chef x2]
[Bountiful Harvest x3]
[Hoe mastery x1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryan tapped on the screen, before looking at the man

[Unable to fuse fragments]

Clicking Farmer and Chef fragments, he clicked on them both

[Not enough fragments]

what was this skill?

1