Chapter 4 (Finding A Suitable Girl)
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Raj Leaves for Office His Dad Completes His Morning Tea and Gets Ready for the Day. Today is a special day for him. It's a small reunion of his old friends who used to work with him. At A small park Around 9:30am he leaves his house for the park. At around 9:55 he Arrives at The Park. The small reunion is scheduled to Happen at 10:00am. He sees some of his old friends at the center of the park all Sitting in Chairs. He walks over And Greets Everyone. Seeing him, All of his friends Stand Up for The Old Man. He is a very respected member of the reunion. He's considered to be a very Honest Guy. He has never taken bribes of any kind nor has he done something out of fear of anyone. He has worked honestly his whole life. Everyone loves his Nature. Just then, Another Old Man Comes. All the People are Happy to see Him. It's Rajesh. Another Gem of The Reunion. He's a Custom Duty Officer. He's Quite moderately a wealthy person In his field. He is still working and not retired! He is also very respected and senior in the group. He is 6 ft tall and a handsome grown old man With a Moustache. His Age Would Be 60 But seeing him he Looks much much younger around only 50-45 years of Age. Another Interesting thing is that. Rajesh is a good friend of Hemant. They both are The Only Gems of The Reunion. They all Sit On The Chairs. They Start Talking about their life, job, and children. while they talk, Hemant Starts to tell His Story about His Son and how he's still Not Married. He also explains the Argument that Happened Last Night with his son. Hearing this, Everyone is Shocked. One guy said. "Oh Hemant, I understand your concern but you shouldn't have said this to your son. He's working in a city like Mumbai. He is under so much stress. He's probably not ready for marriage yet." Another Guy Said "Oh  Yes Hemant you are correct! You said  the right things to your son. He is getting older. It's the right time for him to get married. How long will he avoid it?" Hearing everything. Rajesh listens but stays quiet and thinks about something. Just then Hemant Looks At Rajesh and Asks Him," Rajesh! What's your opinion on this? Did I do anything wrong?" Hearing this Rajesh Said No Hemant you did not. I understand your concern." And then after hearing this Hemant is Happy and Says to everyone, "Guys! I need to find A Girl for My Son soon and Get Him Married!" Just then everyone starts suggesting what to do. Some suggest using matrimonial sites and some suggest finding a girl through your family and friends. It will be better! Just Then Rajesh Says "Stop!"  Everybody pause for a second! Then Everyone looked at Rajesh and he said this with a loud voice. And then he says. "Hemant, I want my daughter Riya to Marry Your Son Raj."

0