Chapter 5 (Introduction Part 2)
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another Day as Riya Wakes Up from her Bed. It's 7am She is 25year old beautiful and small eyes and short height girl. Her face and cuteness can make anyone fall for her. After freshing up. She Lands on Breakfast Table at around 7:30. She is currently looking for a job. She has completed Her MBA Degree from One Of Most Reputed Collage of City. Her Family Include Her Dad Rajesh, Her Mom Nirmala, His Little Brother Ishan Age 21. Studying LLB to Become a lawyer. At Breakfast Table Is her Dad and Her Brother. She settles down on chair. Her mom is making her favourite Kanda Poha. A Very Common and Loved Breakfast of Mumbai. It's her favourite with a cup of hot coffee. As Food Is On Table Her Dad Start Up a conversation. Riya When are you going to get a job and marry someone you are already 25. Me and Your Mom Are Very tensed about this. You have been looking for a job for last 6months. Your brother is going for a good career. I have never stopped you from becoming anything. You wanted study MBA I got you in there. Tell me One Thing Riya Have I Ever Not Fulfill Your Any Wish? You have asked? He said this with his eyes filled with Tears. Riya Replies No Papa Don’t Cry. You are the World’s best dad. And My Mom is World's Best Mom. You both have always supported me and cared for me. Motivate Me in times I was struggling with everything. Im trying my best to get a job it's just that it’s not very easy. I just don’t know what to do now her eyes also filled with Tears. Her mom and Her Brother listening quietly. Her Dad Then Reply. Why don’t leave everything Just Marry a Good Guy. You so beautiful and educated. He was Going to say something more Just Then Riya interrupt him. By saying. Im not going marry Anyone I told you this so many times to you. Please don’t force me on this. Please! I do something else. Whatever you want me to do. But not Marriage. Hearing This His Dad Gets Angry His Eyes Go Big and He Says. Why? Because of Your Dark Past? How Long will keep that within you. You have to forget it. Just because of one thing? Marriage is not bad nor all Boys in world. You just haven't found real love of your life. Look at Your Mom and Me How Long we have been together. Then he says in loud anger voice. I had Enough Now I'm going find A Suitable Boy for You And You Have Marry Him. But don’t worry I won’t force you. I find Boy which you will start Loving Yourself and Marry Him. Hearing This Riya Makes a Face says. Papa I love you. You need to know this. I won't be able to love anybody more ever I think. Love is Silly Thing for Me Now. After this. There Pause of 30secs. Then his Dad Finally Breaks Silence. Says To Her Mom. I have eaten enough I'm going to Park Now for a Friends Reunion. while he has not eaten a Single Bite of Food. He Leaves The Table. With Angry Face. Just then Riya also Says The Same Leaves The Table. Her Mom and Her Brother Both Try Stop Her. She Won't Listen. She Goes into her Room. Dress Up. She has Total 3 Job interviews Today. She think in her Mind. If I get a job within this Month. Maybe I change my dad mind. Her Dad Loves her. Her whole family Loves Her. She Most adored Child of family.. Her Dad Leaves for The Park in His White Sedan Car. While Riya Books A Cab Leaves at 9:30am from her Home. Her first Interview will be at 11am.

(© 2021 Mithilesh Nathany All Right Reserved)

0