Chapter 3@: Parth Vincent
147 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, Flannette here. 

Next chapter tomorrow!

Thank you for reading my story and reaching this 'chapter'. I am eternally grateful. 

I would like to say a few words of reminder; I am not a fledged author, and I consider this a 'mini-project' as a starter. 

There are definitely many awkward moments with writing and dialogue. 

I can feel myself improving little by little, so the quality of the story should rise up. 

I do have plans to expand the world building soon, but I am trying to introduce characters into their own personas, so it wouldn't feel forced when they do things. 

And of course, this is my first time doing a project of this size. 

I did plan to make an average of 50k words per volume, but it's going to take a lot of grind with me. 

Anyways, I should stop rambling excuses for the lower quality. I will try to improve faster for the sake of freedom. 

I did change the "Announcement" format. 

I am now adding sneak peeks into the next chapters, so it wouldn't look like I'm scamming for views with just an update XD. 

It's about a hundred to a few hundred words shown every time, so you'll probably have ideas.

Nevertheless, I did get sidetracked again. 

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day everyone! :D

Here is the sneak peek. Peace~♪

===

Chapter 3: [Redacted]

===

I remembered my father's words that day. 

"You are special, I know that." 

He said to me, full of seriousness. 

He knew me, what made me special. 

Because I'm his son, and he's my father. 

I accepted it already. 

***

I am a reincarnator.

I remembered my past life when I turned at the age of five. 

Nevertheless, I threw it all away. Locked it in the deepest corners of my mind. 

Although the older me heavily influenced my thinking and manner, I didn't try to delve into my previous life. 

As a result, although I knew parts of my previous life, only surface thoughts and common sense of the previous world was ingrained into me. 

I am satisfied with my life here. I have a family, and siblings to look forward to. 

I am still [Parth Vincent]. Not another person. 

Although I could ask myself if the previous me is also me, it would just leave a trail of philosophy that I don't like. 

I decided to just leave it at that. 

My siblings are adorable, I should pinch them later. 

Days continued flowing without my notice. 

A year had passed. 

I am now six years old. 

...

The title will be changed once next chapter releases.

3