Chapter 2: Bad Impression
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Bad Impression

She swallowed a lump in her throat as she looked at the delicious plates of meals. Noodles, rice, dumplings, wontons, and even a cup of green tea!  

But most importantly of all, sugar-coated hard candies! 

The demon king didn't even finish such mouthwatering, adequate food and threw it all away! How dare he! 

-----

It was evening. The sky was in beautiful tints of orange and yellow. It was not the rainy season, But, It was windy outside. The flowers planted in the garden were in all colors. To think that the demon realm's demonic palace would have such an exquisite garden. She began her next task: removing the dead flowers from the garden. 

She was furious! Not doing absurd and exhausting chores, but flirting with the demon lord was her purpose in coming here! 

A cheery peal of laughter filled her ears. She was curious to find out who it was. 

There sat an alluring woman who looked around her age. With a sophisticated air of elegance, she was enjoying a cup of tea and conversing with the demon lord. 

She was dressed in purple and black, Her short bangs covering the star-like symbol on her forehead. Beautiful golden eyes adorned her face. She swore she saw those eyes glistening with satisfaction! 

It was clear to her who this woman was! 

The woman's name was Wu Qing, and she was the demon general's beloved daughter. Despite many attempts, she was unable to seduce the demon king and give birth to the demon kingdom's heir. After the main character, Zhao Zihao, had conquered the demonic realm with his allies, she had shamelessly betrayed the demon lord and took Zihao's side. Her true intentions were known to Zihao, and he stabbed her in the abdomen. 

Ming Huan would pity her, but to be honest, she thought Wu Qing deserved her miserable ending. 

No matter what, as long as her demon king-husband wasn't being taken from her, she had nothing to worry about! 

-----

She had no idea how she ended up like this! Her anxiety and nervousness at being late again caused her to rush with breakfast in hand. 

The demon lord brushed up against her...

She watched in horror as the green tea ruined the demon lord's elegant robes. 

F*ck! She had messed up big this time! There was no way the demon king would let go of this matter so easily...!

"Y-your highness...This s-servant apologizes!" She would never refer to herself as a servant, but being left in this position, she had no other choice! 

The demon king rolled his eyes mockingly. "Will your apology fix this?" he asked. 

"It won't. That's why I'm apologizing." She wanted to slap those words right into his face, but she knew better. 

In response to her refusal to speak anymore, He glared at her aggressively for the last time before turning and walking away furiously. 

Once again, she left him with an unfavorable impression of her. If things keep going the wrong way, How is she supposed to court him?

-To be continued-     

1