Chapter 4
60 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Negotiations will always be successful if you can figure out ahead of time, what the other party wants and how you will deny it. –Mino Hanako

As we sat across from each other, I went through the information I knew about the four of them.

This is our second meeting. The first happened a week before the exams were scheduled to begin. I was able to grasp their personality from that earlier meeting.

The girl with glasses and black hair is Yoshida Iako, the vice student council president of Atsuko. She is the silent type who seems to not have an opinion of her own, however, she is smart. She is probably the smartest of the four when it comes to academics.

< Analyze >

Name: Yoshida Iako

Level: 1

Attributes: Holy

Class: Priestess 

Skills: Heal, Cure, Barrier, Brave Heart

She has a holy attribute like me but apart from Heal and Cure, our skills are different.

That Barrier skill, in particular, might prove troublesome against me in the future. No doubt Tazawa Hisashi will be making plans on how to use it.

I now turned my attention towards the student council president of Atsuko, Tazawa Hisashi.

With his blond hair, good looks, intelligence, and charm. Tazawa Hisashi can pretty much manipulate other people into doing exactly what he wants.

In his hand, there is a book. Now that I think about it, he was holding one when we first meet.

Hmm… Coincidence? Or Habit 

In any case, Hisashi is someone I can’t afford to take my eye off.

< Analyze >

Name: Tazawa Hisashi

Level: 1

Attributes: Earth

Class: Farmer

Skills: Plant Growth, Harvest, Sprinkle, Plant Knowledge

With skills like this, I doubt he will leave the school to explore. He probably use his influence to create his own personal exploration squad and have them do all the dirty work. There is nothing wrong with that, my fear is that he might try to gather support in overthrowing me in the future.

“Oi… Are going to talk or not?”

The yankee boy who just shouted is Tokuma Shusaku. The student council president for Nakatani Sports School. While his athletic ability is something to be admired. His attitude and intelligence are not.

He is the type of person who would solve every situation with force. I fear for the level of destruction he might bring, especially with his class being what it is.

< Analyze >

Name: Tokuma Shusaku

Level: 1

Attributes: Fire

Class: Berserker 

Skills: Hp Recovery, Fast Step, Super Strength, War Cry

Equip: Pocket Knife 

He even came here armed… What a troublesome person.

Calm down Shusaku-kun... I am sure we will be getting started soon…”

The gyaru who is sweet-talking Shusaku is his vice president and apparently girlfriend as well.

Her name is Kirishima Koiso and she is oozing with sex appeal.

 

She moves onto his lap and begins to gently stroke his brown hair.

I guess I will acknowledge Hisashi for not ogling her as she does this. With a skirt as short as hers, a lot of things can be seen.

Most people would assume this short blond-haired gyaru to be nothing more than Shusaku’s plaything but the opposite is true.

Nakatani Sports School may be a sports-driven school but I highly doubt that even they would be stupid enough to elect this moron as student council president.

This means that there must have been someone working in the background, who arranged for everything.

Even now, she is probably only doing this to be able to give him hidden instructions. With every movement of her body, Shusaku will be able to tell her intentions.

I don’t know if Hisashi has noticed this or not… No… He probably hasn’t. His obsession with thinking himself an elite will probably blind him to those society hasn’t considered elites like me.

A foolish mistake.

Out of the four of them, this girl is most dangerous.

< Analyze >

< Analyze Blocked >

I couldn’t access her information from the command console and now my analysis skill was blocked.

Kirishima Koiso… What exactly are you?

“Something the matter?” Koiso asked me.

She probably realized that I used a skill on her.

“Nothing…” I replied

“Then… Shall we begin?”

“Yes… Let us begin the meeting.”

***

While the six of them began their meeting… Somewhere else, another meeting was taking shape.

“Looks like a new school has arrived.”

“Do you think they have realized what build means?”

“Fool… They have only been here a couple of hours… If they figured it out in that short time then we are screwed.”

“Humph… I say we can take them.”

“Are you planning on going rogue again? We warned you what will happen if you disobeyed the commander again.”

“Come on… The commander won’t mind… Right commander?”

“This is our last chance… Failure will result in the unthinkable… No holding back. I don’t care who they are… We will crush them.” The person uttered.

 

1