Another Announcement
162 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is really an announcement I've been dreading to make, I don't want to make it either but it's been a year and almost a month since I've last updated this book. Today is the day I'll be marking it as discontinued as much as I don't want to. 

I don't even want to say life got in the way of me continuing this story, this was purely motivation based. My thoughts slowly shifted away from power fantasy and into other genres which is exactly why I haven't updated this book and my other in such a long time, I've been working on other things while slowly trying to build up the motivation to write this story. 

But every time I would even come to the page and start, my ideas would just dwindle away, I have them in my head and I can play it all out so well but my hands just don't feel like putting it all down. 

In the time I've been trying to write this story, I was really only to write a single chapter and instead of keeping anyone looking forward to this story on edge any longer, I'm just coming out and saying I won't be writing this story any longer. 

For my other story, I probably will continue writing it, but this one? I sadly can't do it anymore. 

Thank you to anyone who waited for all of this and everyone who enjoyed the story in some way, even if it was just boredom. Thank you all! 

2