Chapter 5: The Interview
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then, I'm going now. Grandmum."

"Okay. Take care and do your best in the Interview, alright?"

"I got it."

Early in the morning, as Itsuki was well prepared, he only just have to wear the suit and bring his resume and he is good to go.

He straightened his suit as he waved goodbye to his grandmother. 

In return, grandma adjusted the collar of his suit and saw him off.

Itsuki boarded the bus. He always checked the time on his watch to not be late for his first interview.

30 minutes later, the bus arrived and Itsuki got off. He first has to walk for 5 minutes to search for the location of the building.

Once he saw the stand-alone building, he was amazed and shocked by its beauty. The job interview for today is in a Coffee restaurant and his job application is for a waiter.

"Wow! So this is where I'll be working? It's amazing!"

Itsuki snapped out of his daze and hurriedly moved forward towards the building. He saw a female customer and a staff of the restaurant.

Itsuki went to the staff and asked her.

"G-good morning, I-i'm Adachi Itsuki. I was asked to come here for the interview. W-where should I go?"

The staff mopping the floor stopped what she was doing and looked at Itsuki.

"Oh, you're also an interviewee? The interviewer is still not around so you can sit first at any table just like her."

The staff pointed towards the customer he thought she was and realized that she was also in for an interview.

"Okay, I understand. Thank you!"

Itsuji slightly bowed his head towards the staff as a sign of respect.

He manages to find a sit in a corner and organized his documents. He looked towards his co-interviewee undecided on whether to greet her or not as Itsuki was a shy person.

After a moment of struggling, he manages to blurt out a greeting towards the girl.

"H-hello, nice to meet you!"

"Hello."

The girl nods her head in response. Although short and simple, It was alright for Itsuki who only just got into society.

It was somewhat a cold response but to Itsuki who knows nothing, It was fine. He smiled brightly at the thought of greeting other people and getting a response.

After smiling like a fool, He realized that the girl is much earlier than him and was encouraged to come earlier next time. At that moment, a guy carrying a helmet came in and asked the staff for help, then he also seated at an empty table near him and started surfing the internet on his phone.

10:00 a.m is the designated time for the interview and 5 minutes before 10 am, a girl came running and also asked the staff for direction then she sat at the table where the other female interviewee was and greeted her straightforwardly.

"Hi! are you also an interviewee? Nice to meet you! I'm Tsubaki Setsuna! Where did you work before?"

The other female smiled slightly and replied to her seemingly never-ending question.

"I was in Aman Hotel ever since I was 18 years old and I worked there for 8 years."

"Fuueeh?! 8 years work experience?! Then... then, why did you leave your job?!"

Tsubaki Setsuna, Itsuki, and the staff were amazed by her working experience and they were in a daze.

The staff also realized this and also asked the guy with a bike helmet. 

"I am a bachelor in business administration and I work as an agent before."

The guy nods and replied with a stoic expression.

"Wow! you guys are amazing! I only have 2 years of working experience!"

Tsubaki Setsuna clapped her hands in amazement. Then the staff was also shocked. However, Itsuki started to get nervous and tenses.

'This is bad, all of them have at least a working experience and some them have a good CV. While on the other hand, I... I'm like a sh*t mixed with the flowers.'

Itsuki's hands started to get cold and they sweated so much. He hurriedly wiped the sweat on his hands in his pants. At that moment, another staff opened the door and asked the first interviewee to come in.

1