Chapter1-
206 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a stressful day. The end of the semester was near, so where were the exams that came with it. I had never been one of the smartest guys in class so the best thing that I could do was keep the same pace as everyone else while attending my part-time job.

The only reason, I could still ignore the headache and the soreness of my muscle was the fact that I knew for sure that as long as I passed my exams, I will have more time for myself.

It was late, and I was walking in the lonely street, which was not so far from my apartment. It was at that moment, that I suddenly caught a glimpse of an object shining in the dark.

A little curious I got close, and saw a silvery ring, shining under the moonlight. There were intricate patterns engraved on it. It was so beautiful and entrancing that just for a moment, I wanted to touch it.

I inspected my surroundings and saw that there was no one around. 

" who could lose such a beautiful ring?" I asked myself wondering whether to take it or not.

I was not going to keep it to myself, nor did I think about selling it. I just wanted to shoot some photos and draw on a sheet of paper the pattern that was engraved on it as I found them inspiring mysteriously.

"After, that I will search for the owner " I decided.

Having made a decision I bent forward to grab the ring. I caught inside my hand and stood up. Suddenly, something strange seemed to happen, I saw my body glowing with a silvery light, the air twisted around me like a herd of snakes. The next moment, I felt myself being sucked by the ring.

I wanted to throw it away but It remained glued to my hand. Soon I lost control over my body as I was dragged over. The world around me moved so fast, and I felt like I had moved through a flimsy fabric. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I found myself in a strange place. There were mountains, of things inside, some that looked familiar, other that were totally unknown to me.

Even though I was not sure, I had a feeling that I had just entered inside the silver ring.

*********************

I was not totally stranger to the concept of spatial items. In the stories that I had read during my life, they were items that could contain a much huge space inside them. Even then, I never tough that I will find one of them in reality, even more so, feel myself trapped inside it. Now I needed to find a way to go out of this ring.

6