Chapter 5
594 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been seven months since Amir's built his gang, and he must say that he is already growing at a fast speed and his system agreed with him.

|Congratulations! You have completed the Soon-to-be-Villain mission!|

{Reward: One Random Perk ticket! 300 SP!}

|Do you want to use the ticket now?|

Pressing the use button, and after a few seconds, he gets a new perk.

|Congratulation you get 'Infinite Ammo' perk|

{Infinite Ammo}

{Whenever you run out of ammunition for any ranged weapon you are using, you will shoot a semi-transparent phantom version of it instead. It is infinite and is as effective as it was the original.}

Amir widened his eyes when he saw his new power. He takes out his silenced pistol and takes out the dust magazine inside before trying to fire the pistol. It did not work.

"Hmmm, it does not work when there is no magazine inside."

Amir walks through his lair and gets into a training room. This lair is an underground lair underneath the slum area of Vale. With the help of Aki's power, he and his minion have an easy time constructing the lair without others knowing about it.

The lair itself is not too big. It was only one and a half acres of underground building. There are seven sections in this lair: The main room is where Amir and his henchmen sleep, Barrack is where the minions sleep, Power Station is the place where a massive three energy generator is located, Vault is where Amir store his liquid asset, Server Room is the place that monitors the lair from monitoring the security camera to monitoring the other machine, Training Room is where Amir and his gang can train their body and lastly Armory where he stores all the gun he and his gang bought from the black market.

Amir put back the magazine inside the gun and started to fire it toward the target doll in front of him. The magazine can fire ten times before he needs to reload. After firing ten times, his pistol started to release a green mist from the magazine.

He looked at it for a few seconds before continuing to fire his gun toward the target. Five minutes and eighty bullets later, Amir smiled widely at his new power. He finally gets an offensive power. His two powers are a support power. It is powerful, but it was a support power nonetheless. He cannot use it to attack his enemy.

However, with his new power, he can buy a powerful weapon and bullet and let his power replace the bullet once he uses all the bullets.

"Hmmm, I need to commission some costume weapons from the blacksmith. I hear there is an information broker in the residential district. What is his name again? Ho Xiong? Hei Xiong?"

Amir knows about the existence of the Xiong Family, who own most of the northern part of the Residential District. However, he did not know the Xiong family's exact power in the District area. He knows only about the Xiong family business: information, dust, and weapons. He did not know about how many men they had, what kind of weapon they had or what kind of connection they had.

"How about getting an alliance with them? I hear they lose a lot of power lately."

Amir snaps from his thoughts when Aki gets inside the training room with a stack of paper in her hand.

"My lord"

"Ah, Aki. What news do you bring?"

"We got an invitation."

"Oh? From who?"

"From the Xion Family."

"Oho! How lucky. I'm just thinking about how to contact them. Do they say what kind of invitation it was?"

"My calculation says that it was an alliance invitation. With his power over the Residential District slowly getting taken away by the smaller gang, he wants at least one ally."

"Then why us? This is an opportunity to expand to the inner wall of Vale, but at the same time, it feels like a trap."

"Yes, but the probability of this being a trap is rather low. I don't have enough information, but I believe in my power that this is not a trap."

"Hmmm. Very well. Tell him that we will come. Prepare the boys, let them bring three heavy weapons only, and make sure it is hidden. It will be our ace in case this meeting goes south."

"Yes. I will inform Haru."

"Good. Also, bring your mask."

While he did not want to do it, Amir admits that having a costume covering your face is useful. He will not like the villain in the morning show cartoon, but he will wear that mask and let it become his identity and make sure his other identity is safe.

~A few hours later~

Hei "Junior" Xiong looks at the car that arrives behind his safe house. He frowned a little when he saw three people wearing a costume coming out of the car. The first man is wearing a white suit with a black tie and wearing a silver full face mask.

The second one is a young woman wearing a goldenrod yellow evening gown with a gemstone studded masquerade ball mask, showcasing her lower face with matching yellow lipstick. Her mask is yellow as well.

The last one is a man wearing a black suit and black bowtie. He wears white fingerless gloves and an expressionless black-and-white mask.

If not for their high-speed rise in power, Junior would think of them as a clown. He already hears at least thirty people disappear from the gang that tries to attack the people in front of him. Those fools try to destroy Amir and his gang then take over his drug production.

Sadly for them, Amir did not let them do that, and by the end of the night, more than thirty people disappeared, and no one could find their bodies.

"Welcome to the Juniors. The name is Junior."

Amir smiles a little from behind his mask and says.

"Call me Accord, and we are the Ambassador."

Junior raises one of his eyebrows at the name but decides not to ask about it. He has a feeling he is the first one to know about their organization's name.

"The two behind me are my bodyguards. To my left is the lovely Citrine and to my right is Toxin."

Junior nods his head and decides to introduce his bodyguard as well.

"To my left is Melanie, and to my right is Miltia."

The twin looks at Amir and his companion for a few seconds before nodding their head. They are already planning to give this information to their mother in Mistral.

"Let's get inside."

When they arrive inside an office on the club's second floor, they sit down on the couch. Junior tells his minion to get some drink and look at Amir before saying.

"Let's get to business, shall we?"

"Of course. I'm rather curious as to the reason why you invite us here."

"Let me be blunt. Drugs. I want to buy a large number of drugs from you."

"Drug? You have your own drug, right? Why do you want ours?"

"Because your drug did not have side effects. Yours is potent enough to make your client addicted but does not have side effects that police will notice. Today's drugs have too many side effects: Rash on the skin, nosebleed every day, and even blindness. The safest drug we currently have caused a rash on the skin, and police will notice it. The councilman of Vale already made a law to catch someone with a skin rash to be tested. If they are drug users, they will be imprisoned and go through therapy, but if they come up clean, they will get free medical care."

"So you want our drugs."

"Yes. I am willing to buy a large number of goods from you with the price of fifty percent you sold it to the market."

"Fifty? You place it too low, my friend. Our drugs are the only ones that did not have side effects after all. Eighty-five."

"Yes, but many people will crack your drugs in ten years, and the market will be filled with your drug type. Sixty"

Amir starts to chuckle at the thought of the market filled with his drug. Oh, he knows that it will be cracked and there will be an imitation in the market, but he knows that they can't match the price of his goods. They got it for free after all.

"Sure, but just like you said, it will happen in the future. Right now, my goods are in high demand. Eighty."

"And it caught the police attention. Sixty"

"Hmmmmm. Seventy. I'm not willing to go down more than that."

"Seventy it is. How much can you produce every week?"

"I am willing to sell you up to two hundred kilos of the goods to you."

"Only two hundred kilos?"

"For now. If you still want the goods in one year, I will increase the amount."

"Very well."

"Good. I also want to ask if you are willing to sell us some of your guns and maybe dust."

"That is easy enough."

"Good. Then if you don't mind, can you sign this?"

Amir takes out a piece of paper from his pocket and places it on the table. Junior looks at the paper and begins to read it. The paper says that the Ambassador is willing to sell up to two hundred kilos worth of drugs to Hei Xiong and his group for seventy percent of the marketplace price. In turn, the Xiong family is willing to trade guns and dust within reason (There are no guns and dust in the inventory or when there are too many police watching). If the Xiong family fails to do so, the family will slowly die from an unfortunate accident.

"What is this? A contract?"

"Aye. Let's just say that this is… a precaution."

Junior cannot see Amir's face, but he shivers a little as his mind imagines Amir smiling behind his mask, and it sends a shiver to his back.

"So, do we have an accord?"

Junior nods his head and signs the contract.

3