New friend’s
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Confusion hit me like a truck once I sat up. I didn't recognize the place at first. Memories flooded into my head about the previous day, I slid off my bed without a sound and looked around. Sijo and Trijan weren't here anymore, but it's obvious they just got up because their beds were messy. I grabbed Cookie and took off down the stairs to the living room.

Their house was much bigger than Nini's, Nini's house only had one floor and a few rooms! Their house had 4 floors!! And so many rooms! The first floor was with all the boring normal house stuff, like a kitchen, living room, washing room, and 4 bathrooms!! There was even a guest room, a library, and BEST of all, a playroom!

"Katie?"

It was Loki. I spun around and looked at him, he seemed a bit nervous.

"Hey, girly, listen. You'll be meeting a few other people. Another ghost and two demons. Their names are Alex, DP, and Fawn."

I nodded, I was excited! He extended his hand for me to take, which I gleefully did. He brought me to the kitchen, and just as he said, two demons and a ghost sat there. Two looked male.. the other I couldn't tell.

"That's DP, The really tall demon with a blue eye, That's Fawn, the demon with light grey skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes. And that's Alex, the dirty blonde, brown-eyed ghost."

I nodded.. DP was really tall! He had to slouch because the ceiling was too low! Fawn looked nice! Although I don't know what gender they are.. And then Alex looks grouchy! Fawn stood up and walked over to me, crouching down.

"Hey, there little princess, what's your name?"

I shifted a bit hearing the nickname 'princess'. It just didn't sound right? Fawn seemed to take notice of this.

"Sorry, is it little prince?"

I stopped shifting and nodded a little bit.

"Alright, then little prince, what's your name?"

"Katie!"

"Katie huh? That's the perfect name for the perfect prince!"

They stood up, picking me up. They looked at the other three, they all looked so confused.

"What's up? Why are you all confused? Katie's a little prince. not a princess."

They all shook their head, smiling softly.

"Sorry sorry, Speaking of Katie, Fawn can you take care of her today?"

"Of course I can!" I smiled brightly, holding onto Fawn. I would get to spend the day with them! Yes! I swung my legs. Sijo and Trijan ran up to Fawn, grabbing onto their arms and pulling them down. They laughed softly, sitting down. Soon they grabbed our hands and led us away to the living room, there we began our play.

We were king's and queens! Fighting for our kingdom!
Warrior's for Fawn! Needing to protect them.

But as soon as we started to play as god's.. my head started to hurt. It started to pound, it felt like something was crawling through it, trying to break into the front. I sat down, and all attention turned to me.

"Katie? Are you okay?
Sijo..? No. It didn't sound like her?

"Hellooo? Katie!!"

I looked up, everything was different. A small boy, perhaps the same age as me? Stood in front of me.

"Katie come on! We need to go, Mama made our favorite cookies!"

The boy grabbed my arm and pulled me along. Where was I? Everything was white, nothing was here.. suddenly we stopped. There was a kitchen and a pretty lady in front of us. She had long black hair just like us, she turned to us.

"Exyna! Katie! There you two are! I just put your cookies on the plate, how about you go grab one while I go get your siblings?"

The boy, who I assumed was Exyna, nodded. He dragged me over. Some blue strings came out of his hands and helped him up.. Everything was so high..

"Come on!"

"Uh.. How do I get up there?"

"What?! Did you hit your head? Just call for one of your creations!"

Creations..? Creations! But.. how do I do that? Exyna groaned.

"You must've seriously hit your head on something! Just think about your creation!"

Oh.. but I don't have a.. CLYDE! I have Clyde! I began to think long and hard about Clyde.. I heard a little pop! I felt myself being picked and I turned my head, there.. he was? But Clyde was a girl..? I didn't think to much about it after. He brought me up towards the plate of cookies and I grabbed a few.. They were warm, tasty, and gooey. They were SO chocolatey!!

"These are-"
"So good right?!"
"Yeah!!"

I felt a bit.. lighter. Everything was fading.. What's going on?! Why is everything fading?!

"Katie? KATIE!"

I blinked and stumbled back, Sijo was right in my face.

"FInally! We thought you fell asleep on your feet, with your eyes open!"

Is that what happened..? But what was that?

"Uh.. How long was I standing there..?"

"For a minute!"

But it felt like 5!!

I started to think about Clyde again.. A voice suddenly broke to and whispered.

"Creator? Have you called me?"

I jumped, swinging my head around.. Nobody else seemed to react to the voice..

..Are you.. in my head?

"Yes I am, creator. Do you need me? Do you want me to form?"

Are you Clyde? How did I do this?

"Oh dear.. You don't remember.. That's okay. I am Clyde, and you just thought about me, everytime you think about me, I'll start talking.."

Okay!

"Katie! Come on! We're gonna go eat!"

Sijo's voice pulled me from my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled. Running to her, Fawn, and Trijan..

But why do I feel like someone is watching me?

1