Chapter 10 – The Iron nobless of Olken
1.6k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Castle of the Olken nobility

Aria the Nobless governor of Olken, pretty and smart with her hair red as Velvet and eye yellow that glistens like gold.  she was acknowledged by the Queen in her last visit on Olken that she was more capable of leading the state than her previously "incompetent uncle" who was known to be a hero in his younger days that fought against the Demons,  is now an old man who acts as a poor ambassador forced to meddle in affairs from distant villages while she sits on her large chair, enjoying leisure, she puts her feet over a servant in butler uniform...

While she was basking herself to the beauty of Olken the city rich with infrastructure, a gleaming glory from its former shell, which was a bulwark against the invading demon. Her commander Eldritch the most prestigious female commander in Olken approaches, to report the situation of the events ... 

Standing behind her she gives her report to the noble "Miss Aria, the preparations for the upcoming tournament is complete" she says formally,

"Splendid Eldritch I'm happy that we get to celebrate another great tournament without a hitch, By the way those pests from the forest did you get rid of them?"

"you mean the rest of the bandits that we promised with the nonexistent reward?"

"Of course them, giving them money from the start is enough, killing them was just to tie the loose ends"

"Well of course my lady, after we killed most of the group of bandits, who were sent out to retrieve the non-existent reward that we promised, we used a survivor to lead us to the hideout, but as we arrived at the hideout, the bandits were mysteriously all dead...

"I don't care about dead vermin, what about their prisoners, Eldritch?"

They are alive including the two female guards that we... left alone in the name of duty, unfortunately they are all mentally damaged from all the rape...

"Splendid, did you put them in dungeon?

"Yes milady..." 

"Thank you Eldritch I will reward you and your subordinates accordingly for your services, If that is all you may leave..." 

"well,  I just want to add that regarding the combatants for this upcoming tournament there was a minor incident."

"What do you mean?" finally looking behind her chair as the word "incident" catches her attention.

"well it seems that Ragnis the Valiant, the rich knight from the west was injured and therefore a replacement was issued by him personally, namely a young man named Veron Oulit..."

"Oulit? that is very weird indeed... is he somehow related to that Old man from that shabby old Tavern?"

"No sources indicate that he is related to the man in anyway, and what's more he claims to come from a far-away land."

"hmm... I see... well I think it's best to observe him up close... anyways... if he rises up to my expectations.. report to me... you may now take your leave Eldritch." 

"As you wish milady, I shall take my leave."

Eldritch excused herself from the premises leaving Aria with the male servant.

"Hey, servant!" she calls out to the kneeling bug, as she lets down her feet

"Yes milady?" the servant looks at his sadistic master, with a smile. Aria lifted her skirt and spreads her legs... exposing her lower lips to her servant...

"Lick my pussy..."

"As you wish..." wasting no time the servant proceeds to pleasure his master.

Despite her mind filled with ecstasy, Aria's thoughts was full of the new mysterious combatant.

...hmmm.....

"I wonder what face will he make when I "play" with him..."

12