Chapter 27 – It all began with a kiss… Part 1.
834 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mind faded to darkness, numb and confused yet a light came back rushing back to me. A bright familiar light...

I remember now.

I really am Verron Fasnild...

.

.

.

10 years ago...

I was Verron Fasnild the son of Derek Fasnild the Current Noble and Governor of Elkia and now he is going to welcome my new mother in law...

(Fasnild Mansion.)

"Come on Verron, I know you're upset but the Queen gave me no choice if I don't go through to this marriage, She will strip me of my title as Noble." My father says as he fixes up his suit while maids help arranged his son's clothes beside him.

It was a special day, my father the noble was a tall, handsome young man who unfortunately lost his young wife, and now  he is forced to  welcome his new wife to his household.

Elise Borough the right hand woman of the Queen and her head adviser, she wished for the marriage of Derek Fasnild the noble with the most powerful state in the country...

"But mom will not be happy that you're married to another woman..." I said in return...

My father could only frown, it was true and it was heartless his wife died a year ago and taking this chance the Queen commanded a mandatory political marriage between him and Elise...

There was a knock on the wooden door of the room and the door opened, it was our Butler Bastion

"Ahem! excuse me, Master Derek but it seems your Missus has arrived." He says fixing his monocle.

"Great!" My father exclaimed.

Going down the flight of stairs, Elise Borough was already waiting by the entrance to meet her new husband.

"Welcome to my home Elise!" 

"It is such a splendid home indeed Derek, if only had I married you sooner?"

But just as she said that I came into the scene and definitely the situation turned slightly sour.

"My dad loves my mom! he doesn't want another wife!"

"Verron! now now don't say that to your new mother!"

"She's not my mother!"

I expected Elise to be disgusted but instead she just... smiles. not bothered by the hurtful words hurled towards her.

"Ohh so this is your son! what a handsome young boy he is.

I hid behind my father as she tried to approach me, so she just waved instead and bended her knees and rest her hands on it and she continued to talk to me.

"I bet, Lilina would love to be your friend!"

"Who's she?"

As I uttered those words a young girl with beautiful green eyes and luscious blonde hair just like her mother peeked from behind her.

At that exact moment I was smitten, she was cute, weak and innocent it made me want to protect her.

"Come on Lilina don't be scared introduce yourself to you new father and brother."

With the encouragement of her mother she Slowly and carefully walked towards her new family...

"H-hi.. I'm Lilina... N-nice to meet you."

My father was immediately taken aback at the mere adorableness of her introduction even the servants in attendance were also enamored. But for me it was love...

Not love as romantic love, but love as family... She became someone I wanted to protect, a deed that I was unable to do for my mother. Unclenching from my father's back I walked towards my new sister.

"Nice to meet you Lilina, I'm Verron your new big brother."

The day quickly changed for me with this faithful meeting and all went went well...

.

.

.

Until we come of age...

8 years has passed. Me and Lilina both of us reached the age of 16 and at this point despite being siblings for half of our lives, our differences was definitely clear.

I grew up protecting Lilina from dogs, bullies and even small beasts but at some point growing up, she didn't need protecting...

She was already capable of that herself, Swordsmanship, Magic and Academics she excelled more than me in every way and I couldn't do anything than to be her shadow.

I despised myself, my weakness but I couldn't bring to hate her because to me she was family...

So I kept trying stronger...

But one day, something changed between us.

Flinng!

My sword was swept from my hand as fall flat while my weapon embedded itself to the ground.

I was sparring with Lilina whom at this point was very cold in expression, blank and unfeeling she was still beautiful but her past and present were so distinct I couldn't tell if they were the same person...

Neighhhh!!!

We heard the neighh of Horses and that meant.

"Father is home." Lilina says in her monotonous tone while she returns her sword to her sheath.

She leaves me in the dust, but I quickly got up to my feet and followed suit.

And right by the entrance my father was greeted by my step-mother Elise.

And she greets him with a kiss but this time it was different.

While me and Lilina stand from the side to greet our father welcome.

Elise wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Derek on the lips, and it wasn't just any kiss but rather a deep and passionate kiss.

"Mwahh..." Elise looked at her husband seductively.

"Elise!.. the kids are watching!" My father retorted from the malicious act.

"Ohh but isn't it normal for husband and wife to kiss?" she says jokingly dragging my father away to the dining for dinner. 

I looked away disgusted the entire time but Lilina she didn't say a word, or to say it more precisely she was looking at her mother and step-father intently.

...

Night came and Lilina came to my room carrying a tea set from the kitchen...

"Lilina? what brings you here?"

"Nothing... I wonder what you were doing."

"Oh.. I was just studying " I said to while studying at my desk

She glanced at my desk and she sees that my sword was unsheathed beside the desk.

"You were practicing weren't you?" she asked...

In a thwip of my book I closed it shut and looked at her. "That's none of your business!"

She seats on my bed and munches away on the cookies that she brought...

"Well how about a break and talk with your sister?" patting on the right side of the bed.

I looked at her again, my face turned to a slight frown... but I didn't want to make her sad... she was still family.

I set off from my table and She gave me a cookie and I was ready to get it from her hand but instead like the wind she swiftly pushes it to my mouth.

"Heyymppff!?" "Pwuehh"  "what was that for?" I rumbled.

Instead of answering my complaint she ignores and pours tea for both herself and me.

Aching to say more... but I gave up, I mean I don't even have the right to complain she was better than me at everything, so I sucked it up and waited for her to pass the tea...

"Sorry for the wait..." Lilina said softly as she passes the tea.

"Thank you..." (Sips...)

While I was sipping the tea she gave me, Lilina started asking me for a favor...

A strange favor...

"Hey Verron... can I ask you a favor?"

"Hmm?" I looked at her while I was drinking my tea. "What is it?" I replied.

She was quiet for a moment, looking down at her tea intently...

"Hey... as your bro, I'll definitely do anything to help my sis out."

She looked at me we for a moment, and then finally with a grin and a newfound resolve she asked me with all her courage and  said.

"Can I borrow you body?" she said with a strong voice.

"Borrow my body.....?" I repeated albeit confused.

She must mean for training right, she's using my body for training... like a testing for a new painful or even deadly technique?

"Uhh... I hope it isn't practice for something dangerous."

"No! nothing of the sort..." she said shyly...

"Then what is it...?"

But instead of telling me she  just touched my lips with her finger.

"I want to practice with this..."

"So like speaking, charisma training perhaps?" I reasoned...

"No.... for kissing... It's okay... right?"

Is this why she brought the tea and cookies by herself, to ask me an absurd favor?

"I guess..." wait did I actually just said that?

She took that as a yes, and with her eyes closed she starts leaning in for a kiss.

"Wait it was just a joke Lilina." I tried to brush it off as a joke but she was serious, very serious. So I didn't do anything, I just waited for her to kiss me to let it get over with, quick and easy.

Her face getting closer her soft, warm breath touching my face, I was slightly shaking...

This is wrong, this is very wrong and having realized it I tried to move away backing off.

But she noticed and she held my face with both her hands, and there...

She gave me a sweet... childish kiss.

It only took for a few seconds but that felt like a minute.

My face was red, gleaming red and I couldn't help my emotions.

But Lilina wasn't yet satisfied, touching her lips she murmured.

"It's not the same..."

"Well.... That's over! okay good night Lilina this was one hell of a night!" I tried to stand up to send her away, instead like what Elise did with my father.

Lilina rushed towards me, wrapped her hands my neck and once again started kissing me. 

This time, it was more deep and passionate!

My young virgin mind couldn't comprehend she pushed me on the ground while we were kissing, she was all over me and I couldn't push her away.

Her tongue was twirling around first to my teeth then started pushing her tongue and wrapping it around mine, I was paralyzed I couldn't move not because I can't but it's because I don't know what's happening and what to do?

A few more minutes passed and Lilina finally let go of me, our saliva was still connected but it snapped within a moment, but Lilina didn't stand, she continued sitting on my crotch and she lifted up her skirt. visibly showing to me that she was wet and my own member was hard from the event that just unfolded...

But before we could take things further, the door started knocking and Bastion's voice could be heard behind the door.

"Master Verron it's late in the evening it's time for you to go to be-" Before he could finish he opened the door only to see Lilina already carrying the tea set and was opting to leave while I was sitting on the floor as if nothing has happened. 

"Oh Master Lilina? I didn't know that you were here? "

"I was about to leave Bastion..."

"Yes Milady..." and he steps aside letting Lilina go.

Bastion gave me a final look before closing the door again.

Leaving me to my own devices...

Just as the door clicked close, I reached for my knees and curled to ball...

This wasn't the end...

That kiss was only the beginning...

 

 

4