Chapter 9 – The ticket to Glory
1.5k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I was standing by the stairs of inn, ominous pressure built up on my shoulders. 

"What do you mean capture?" 

A thousand things run through to my mind at that exact moment, Did she tie him up? , restrained him? or worse knocked out?

~Just as what have said we have captured the man you kept calling a rich muck.~

Oh shit, oh shit.. if he wakes up what the hell are we gonna say as an alibi? Like oh sorry we knock you out cause we wanted to take your money? oh hell nah.

Worse he will report this to the guards, instant punishment and then..

game over...

"What room are they now Chrome?"

~just in front of the room you rented master~

I swiftly went upstairs and opened the 2nd room to the right.

But all I saw was the rich muck sleeping soundly, snoring with the sheets over his naked body, while Corelia was just standing by the door with puch on hand, naked and with cum dripping from her crotch.

"Master this whole pouch of coins amounts 200 gold." she says with an eerie smile on her face.

"uhhh... good?" I cast her aside for a bit and looked at the sleeping muck...

Did you drug him or something!?

No master.

~Master, I apologized for my confusing choice of words by capture I meant we have acquired another curse holder~

"Uwaaaa....." I dropped on my butt, "I thought Corelia did something stupid this time."

"Master are you alright" Corelia crouched forward to her master.

"I'm alright..." I looked at the snoring rich muck in the bed.

"So Chrome, is he like Corelia?"

~Yes... he will follow your every command...~

"Well if that's the case, let's test this out... Hey you rich muck! wake up!"

The rich muck drowsy eyed wakes up, took off the sheets and stands  besides the bed.

... I looked down on the dangling thing between legs and  judging by the size of it, I turned to Corelia. 

"It was small but cute master." she says with a blank eyed smile.

Rich muck or should I just call you Ruck.. "Hey Rich muck I'm gonna call you Ruck from now on.. "

The blank faced man called just nods his head...

Hey Chrome seeing Corelia like is decent in it's own right since she's a thief that needs to be punished but this guy was just a client... is there some way where we could lift the curse after using him?

~... Master, I have the ability to break the bonds with the cursed at will... but that will also sever us from being able to pass the curse to others...~

I mean that sounds bad... Well can't we just make him act normal instead of this soulless zombie of a human being.

~We don't have the magic power nor the skill to produce it Master... I apologize...~

"It doesn't matter... if he were to be severed from the curse, the repercussions would be too great."

I then ordered both him and Corelia "Please wear some clothes..."

even if I was a brothel owner in my past life, humans should still have a sense of dignity even if they're just mindless zombies...

Both of them dressed back up after that we both settled in chairs facing each other, then I started interrogating Ruck about the upcoming tournament.

"Ruck are you a combatant for the tournament?" 

He looks at me and smiles  and says "yes master" in the same monotonous voice as Corelia.

"How many combatants are there?"

to which he replied "There 16 combatants all in all."

"What is the prize if you win?"

...Ruck paused for a bit and replies "As I heard, the things the Nobless could give either a large sum of money, land or even even fame."

 "Hmm..." this sounds interesting but the rewards can't seem to sit well with me.

Then an idea hit me, like a lightning strike to the earth.

"Ruck, can I ask you to step down from joining tournament?"

"yes master if it is your wish I will gladly oblige."

"Don't worry after this I would certainly reward you for helping me..."

"Uhh..." Ruck's head tilted not understanding the reason behind words.

it doesn't matter either way.. I looked at Corelia... "Corelia, if only you weren't the one who killed Ulsin, I would apologize but since you are criminal here I need you to answer for your crimes in next upcoming days because you're going to be very busy."

"If that is what my master wills for, I will gladly obey!"

"Yeahh... sure I like the ethusiasm..." I said while patting her shoulder...

As for now...

"Ruck?"

"Yes my master?"

"Lets break your arm."

Without warning, he runs at top speed, slamming to the door with left shoulder.

Bam!

"What the hell!? I didn't mean now you idiot!"

even though I scolded the blubbering idiot, he holds out his now broken left arm dangling with a smile on his face.

Haaa.... Nevernmind... this will do, Ruck patch yourself up and Corelia in 20 counts moan as loud as you can... "They both nodded"

and after both giving them orders I went out the door... and as expected, the innkeeper arrived up the stairs with a worried look on his face.

"What happened in there?"

"Don't worry, they're just having some really rough sex." I said firmly.

"really!?"

and just after I said that, beyond the door, a loud voice could be heard.

"OOHHHHH!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"

despite the slaves having stoic personalities at least they could do this much... 

"I wouldn't want to disturb them if I were you.." I said to him with my hands folded together.

"Ahh okay okay.. just please tell them to-"

"tone it down a bit? yeah I'll do that..."

The innkeeper just gave me a weary smile and went back down...

I returned back to the room, seeing my two slaves... I started thinking for the tournament which will start in a matter of days...till then I need to prepare for everything I need to win...

Even if it means using the dirtiest tricks possible...

15