Story 5
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm a regular commuter on the New York subway, and every morning on my commute I see a homeless man mumbling something. Out of curiosity, I secretly leaned against the wall close to him and overheard the content of his words.

As an middle-aged woman passed in front of his eyes, the tramp whispered, "pig!"

What is this? Are you just bad-mouthing the other person as an animal?

Next came an ordinary working man, "Human!" He said so again.

Well, he's a regular guy by all accounts.

In the following days, he went to the subway station to eavesdrop on the tramp's broken reading content now and then.

A man walked past, "Cow!" He said.

Cow? This man looks like a skinny bird.

Then a very fat man passed in front of his eyes and he said, "Vegetables!"

Vegetables? Isn't him supposed to be pig?

When I got home, I thought carefully about the logic. Maybe he was talking about the person's previous life, or something he would reincarnate into? But when I observed him again a few days later, I don't think I guessed in a right way.

Finally one day, I could not resist my curiosity and went directly to ask him what his powers were and how to acquire them. The tramp gave me a determined look and said nothing but put his hand on my head.

The next day, the homeless man disappeared from the subway.

Is he a god?

Or immortal?

In a word, I finally know what that ability is, because I've got that ability in place of the homeless man.

Do you guys know what that ability is?

0