(2)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The headmaster looked shocked “you got away from a succubus? Do you know how lucky you are? But where did you disappear to for those 10 years ? from the time when we suddenly got the Power till now?” Felicia didn’t answer and looked at the headmaster….. after a few min of silence the headmaster gave up. “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me yet I suppose it’s quite a delicate situation”. As the headmaster searched through some papers to get out a flyer and handed it out for Felicia “so I’ve listened to your story now you can listen to mine” he paused scratched his beard and continued “I am the First headmaster of this school to guide, teach and train you young ones. So that you can defeat those Demons and protect the ones you love” as that came out the headmaster looked at Felicia…. I’m so sorry girl I didn’t mean to say that. Felicia smiled , “it’s okay I’ve already gotten used to the thought of being alone”. The headmaster looked saddened “girl you won’t be alone anymore I promise you that you will meet new friends over here”. The headmaster stood up “now Felicia I’m going to show you what the academy looks like” he went over to a door behind him and opened it. As the door opened a bright light came in the headmaster turned around and smiled at Felicia “are you going to follow me in? it wouldn’t be a tour if you stay in that chair child” Felicia stood up looked at the headmaster “well if you are going through the trouble of showing me around by yourself, how can I decline that?” she smiled and went through the door.  

On the other side of the door Felicia stood still by surprise she was inside a big garden now. She looked around and when she turned around the door disappeared. The headmaster smiled “if you are surprised by only mere this than we will blow your mind with our lessons” he went in front of Felicia and turned a corner to open another door. He walked through that door into the room and gestured to me to follow “now if you would be so kind to place your hands on this stone so we can measure the strength of your power”. Felicia looked suprissed and went inside the room, it was a very big room with a big black gem in the middle of the room. As she seized the height of the gem she was amazed by how big it was, a human was small compared to it. “this gem measures your power by showing the color of your power and depending on how colored it is will determine how strong you are, so when you are ready place your hands on the gem and slowly let the power seep into it” Felicia looked at the big black gem and tried to see how high it goes “it has to be at least 3 meters tall” as she finished that sentence her head turned bright red she realized that she spoken that out loud. The headmaster laughed “it’s about 3 meters tall yes good eye” then she placed her hands on the gem, she slowly let her power slip out and the gem turned blue. She was watching the gem turn from blue in the middle to blue as a whole, but it didn’t stop there the color slowly went darker and darker blue. Felicia removed her hands from the gem and looked satisfied. 

she turned around to see the headmaster but the face he had was not what Felicia had expected. He was stunned he didn’t move a muscle but his jaw was wide open. “Are you uhm… okay headmaster?” she looked concerned and pooked his left cheek. The headmaster snapped out of it “that young girl is amazing….. you just are the first person to ever make it fully colorednot only that you also got it so dark that I’m thinking we can’t teach you anything here”. Felicia didn’t know what happened and was so flustered “so you are saying I can’t go to the academy?” he quickly countered “No no no no no girl” as the headmaster readjusted himself “I still would love to help you find new friends so that you can still enjoy life as it is and not worry about the military aspect” the headmaster started moving around tapping his chin “think Noah Desmond think” he said aloud. Felicia looked confused “what do you mean? I don’t get it what do you mean?” he quickly said without bothering to clear up the confussion “Yes that is what we are going to do” the headmaster looked with a smile at Felicia “I’m just going to put you in a class with people of your age and nobody is going to find out about thisso nobody needs to know that you are so powerful” He softly muttured below his breath. He walks to a wall and takes out a paper and a pen and gives it to Felicia. As she looked at the paper, it read school application form as Felicia read the form, the headmaster continued “now I’m going to explain to you how this school works” he walked slowly to the door “We got a secondary school and college here, and as you are 16 about to turn 17 this year you will go to college and first year”. He starts tapping his chin again “what class do I put you in thou that class? No not that one or maybe that class? hmm... no I know it!! That class is perfect for you” he turns to face Felicia and puts up a bright smile 

0