Imprisoned, Damned and Furious
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We proceed forward, the final battle draws near...
Shesh slithers slowly before us, we walk patiently behind her. This is probably something important to her, if this whole Prison was built for her, then this is something we should leave only to her. My personal revenge isn't with this Warden fellow, my revenge lies with the One who leads them all here in this Circle. Shesh stays silent the entire time she moves, I look towards her hands and see that they are tightly gripped. You can almost feel the anger swelled up inside of her.
After a few moments, Shesh spoke up and finally broke the silence, she said, "Jean can I ask you something...?"
I replied with a low voice, "Yes.. What is it Shesh?"
She stayed silent for a bit, she kept slithering forward, I kept my attention focused on her. She then abruptly stopped in her place and spoke back to us, her voice began became deep and dark as if much fury was boiled down deep within her heart.
She said, "When we get there, promise that you won't let anything interfere with my battle... this is personal to me.."
My face became determined, this does mean a lot to her, I replied back in full resolve, "You have my word Serpent.."

Shizuku kept darting her eyes at the both of us, she looked like she wanted to say something, but withheld it instead. Shesh continued forth, I looked at Shizuku and she signaled me with her head to keep following. We were walking in the midst of the ongoing skirmish, though the battle was pretty much finished at this point, there were only a few enemies left, most of them had fled while the others simply surrendered and ceased fighting. I saw my army idling around the battlefield, and others kept moving forward as if they were looking for something to fight. This has truly been an easy first victory if I say so myself!

We were then approaching an enormous iron door that out measured all the previous ones before, Shizuku stayed close to me almost touching me, we both knew that the final battle was near. Shesh then stopped before the iron door, she scanned it up and down as if she looking for something on it. Shesh looked up above at something and said to us, "This door has been imbued with an enchantment recently, they probably thought that they could lay a trap for us, but they also forget who I am.."
Shesh raised her hand before the door, "I'm going to remind all of them who Shesh the Chhaya Saanp really is.. All shall bear witness the return of the Shadowed Serpent!"
A bright green light appeared in Shesh's stretched out hand, she began to charge it with loads of magic power, the light became brighter and brighter and it was almost like a raging sun ready to be unleashed!
Shesh then smiled devilishly again, she said to us, "Both of you, stand back, this is going to send a message... I'm going to obliterate this door and every spell within it!"
Without a moments hesitation, Shizuku and I took a few steps back, show us who you are Shesh!

Shesh built up a little more power, "It's time to pave a way to the Warden.. I'm coming.."
In a flash, Shesh released the pent up beam and it burst through the massive iron door!! It was like it vaporized it in an instant!! Shesh then rushed in without telling us, I looked at Shizuku and said, "C'mon! We have to finish this!" Shizuku nodded her head, "Yes! Let's go!"
We bolted in and  were mesmerized by what we were met with.
"What..? What is this..?" I blurted out. Shizuku came behind me and was also taken aback  by it, "Oh my God.. It's been so long since I've seen anything like this. These poor souls.."
We saw rows and rows of cells with weeping souls in them, their cries and wails sounded in my ears. They were gnashing their teeth and trying to break free.
Many were trying to bite the thorny bars off, other were self mutilating and ripping their flesh apart. They didn't even look human! They looked like they were full of mud and blood, they didn't have eyes, some of their body parts were even hanging off some of them. It was a true sight of horror, unlike anything I've ever seen before.
I said to myself, "So this is Hell huh? Eternal damnation and suffering, shut away from the Presence of the LORD.. Lord have mercy on all those who are endangered of this place!"

Shizuku grabbed my arm, "Jean.. this is terrifying.. can't we help them? They are suffering!"
These are all damned people suffering, this is their fate. This is the price of sin.. the eternal weeping and darkness. I looked upon Shizuku, it pains me to say it but it is only right. We shouldn't meddle too much in the affairs of Hell. I said to her, "Shizuku... it really grieves me to say this, but we must leave them behind.. we shouldn't meddle too much in the system God has placed and free sinners from their horrific fate. These people are all here for a reason, we shouldn't intervene in it.."

Shizuku lowered her face, "Y-You're right Jean.. It's just so sad.. These poor people... they long to be saved, but their salvation has already passed by.."
I placed my hand on her shoulder, I can comfort her later, for now we must stay focused on the mission, "Hey, let's go already, we shouldn't keep Shesh waiting on us.."
She nodded reluctantly, "Yeah let's go.."
Then we start seeing our army pouring in from the broken iron door! We heard them all sounding in, I looked back and said, "Oh! I forgot about the army!"

The Diverse Army began searching around for any threats but found none, I saw a few figures come and stand before. They said to me, "Savior! There are no enemies here, just damned souls! We should proceed forward with caution, they may ambush us! Who knows if they called for reinforcements already!"
I agreed, "Yes! Stay together in your groups and signal the others if you see anything suspicious! Oh and don't free any of the sinners here, we shouldn't meddle with the affairs of Hell."
They all looked at each other, "Yes sir, you're right! Let's go!"

I looked around and didn't see Shesh anymore, she had gone off on her own, although she did leave a little green trail behind her. Shizuku mentions it, "Look, she left us a trail to follow, we should hurry!"
I replied, "Yes! Let's go!"
Shizuku and I began to run forward while following the trail, the sounds of screams and cries were heard all around us, this is it, we are truly in Hell now, this is a reality that I haven't full accepted yet despite all that I have faced and seen. We run for a few minutes and try not to pay attention to the scenery around us. The army also kept proceeding forward in their groups and kept an eye on the surrounding just incase for any attacks!

Shizuku then begins to pick up her pace "We have to hurry, Shesh shouldn't be far from here!"
I nodded and replied, "Right! Let's hurry up! She may be fighting already!"
We began to pick up our pace, we are running at full speed and keeping up with each other, I notice that I'm not getting tired or worn out during the run. We ran forward through the grand and hellish prison! There was blood and what I assume is brimstone everywhere. The jails were dark and the place looked like something you would see in a stone cave. I can't even accurately describe the sheer horror I was in as I was gazing upon everything!

There was a sharp turn ahead of us and the green trail led to it. We turned around the corner and saw it..
It was Shesh but there was someone in front of her...? She was in a stare-down with a large and powerful looking Demon before her. I said to Shizuku, "That must be him... The Warden.."
Shizuku peered in at them, she then nodded her head in agreement with me. We rushed in to Shesh's side before the fighting began. Just then, dozens of smaller demons began appearing from random places and began to surround Shesh! This isn't good! We have to hurry!

The Demon in front of Shesh opened his mouth and said the following words to her,
"It's been awhile hasn't it Shesh..? You're still as cute as I remember you hahaha!"

0