Warden, Mercy and Betrayed
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shesh stood before the massive Demon, he was the same height as her! Standing nearly 9 meters tall with a demonic face on his stomach! He had a long spiked tail that seemed to be made with hardened stone. His eyes were glowing like a furious flame and he had many horns on his head and shoulders. The demonic face on his stomach popped out of his whole body and continuously blinked and squinted as if it was sentient. His limbs had a hardened shell around them and something like grey scales formed over them, he was a dark maroon color with black horns and spikes.

Shesh and the Warden finally began their showdown! Shesh released her voice and said unto him, "Warden.. Such a devilish aura from you, how many souls have you consumed to attain this hideous form. You look almost like Drakinoa but with much less tact hehehe!" Shesh pounded her tail into the ground as if trying to intimidate him.
*BOOM THUD*
The massive Demon spoke back to her, "How I waited for your return Renegade Shesh, we left our battle unfinished for millenniums, but now it's  time we can finally settle the score once and for all! I'm going to take your place as a Principality once I'm done with you.."
Shesh called forth back to him saying, "Your lame jokes amuse me Warden.. no.. Warden doesn't sound right to me.. How about I just call you by your real name..? The name you loathe so much.. the name they gave you after the War..." The massive Demon's eyes furrowed at Shesh, he replied to her, "Don't you dare say another word to me Sacrilegious Serpent.. Those days are long since past me.. I was made whole..."
Shesh raised her hand up and a green magic circle appeared, she said back to him, "Oh really..? Made whole..? I wouldn't say that if it took the pity of Sovereign Limbo to do that. In my eyes your still that deserter that left the battlefield thousands of years ago."

The Warden called back to her and said, "Don't you dare say another word traitor.. I swear upon the Sovereign's name that I will put your head on a platter.."
Shesh smiled innocently and said, "Arciametus the Deserter..."
The oversized Demon clenched his fist and struck the ground with his tail, "You traitorous Serpent, I'm going to make you regret ever saying that cursed name to me..."
Shesh then laughed to herself, "Hahaha, still as soft skinned as I remember you! Did you think I forgot about that little incident? Sovereign Limbo had such pity on you because you were so weak... he gave you a 2nd chance and everything and look how wasted that was hahahah!"
The Demon who's name is apparently 'Arciametus' answered back in anger, "I will kill you traitorous whore!"
Shesh didn't stop talking, she continued saying, "You are only a puppet in his little game, a pawn for entertainment, you had no courage to rebel against the system as we did.. that's why you were never fit for the role of a Principality, you were just used as a plaything for h----"
Arciametus shouted suddenly and swung his tail forth at Shesh, "I SAID I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Shesh jumped back and evaded the attack in time! She answered back to him saying, "A quick preemptive strike? I didn't think you were that tasteless Arciametus, well I guess talking time is over, let's settle the score once and for all!"
Shesh stretched out both of her arms, "Naag, Naga, it's time to wake up my lovelies..." In a moment's time, the black and green snake slithered around Shesh's arms, then both then burrowed deep inside of her arms and disappeared. A few seconds later, two large openings appeared from her flesh and two heavily armored and massively large serpents manifested. The slithered and wrapped themselves Shesh, she said unto the snake devils, "Let's rip that coward from his shell shall we?"

The Warden and the Principality then rushed forward and made a huge bang that rang through the whole prison block! Shesh had threw a punch and was blocked by Arciametus! Arciametus said unto her, "I promise you I am going to take your head and deliver it to Sovereign Limbo on a platter!" Shesh laughed and replied, "Hahaha! You just have to come and get me if you want to do that!" They both then sprang into a flurry of punches against each other! I started seeing more and more lesser demons showing up around them, none of them dared to get close to the rampaging demons clash! I then remembered what Shesh had asked me,
"Make sure nothing interferes with my battle, this is personal.."

I looked towards Shizuku and immediately said, "We have to help her, call the army over at once, this is the final battle! All arms are needed!"
She spoke back, "You want me to go and get everyone? What about you!? Do you plan to fight them all yourself!?"
I replied in all confidence and in a rush, "Yes I am, I'm going to fight, just make sure reinforcements arrive quickly, their numbers are getting larger, who knows when they are going to attack and intervene against them! I made a promise to Shesh, I don't plan on breaking it!"

Shizuku paused for a second, she then nodded her head, "Okay! I'm going now! Please don't get hurt! I'll be back!"
I replied back, "I won't don't worry, just hurry please!" Shizuku then rushed off in a flash, I looked towards all the gathering demons that were trying to surround Shesh. I needed to act fast!
I ran forward towards them with my blade ready and shouted to get their attention, some of them turned towards me. I then stopped before them all, they were easily near a hundred of them standing in front of me with more showing up by the second!
I can hear the fierce battle happening beyond them, Shesh was unleashing a multitude of spells and attacks in quick succession, she kept her opponent on the defensive! The multitude kept there wicked eyes fixed on me, more and more of them turned themselves towards me, some were bigger than others and some were more grotesque than even the Warden! A small fear washed over within my heart, I knew that even I could have trouble here...
However I made a promise, I don't plan on breaking it..

I raised my blade before all of them, with all determination and all resolve, I declared to them, "You devils, how dare you stand against me. I'm going to show you the extent of my resolve. Prepare yourselves!"
As soon as the multitude of demons heard this, they all rushed me at once! I leaped up above all of them, I must've jumped nearly 15 meters high, I looked at all the foes before me and counted, "12.. 25... 42.. 69... 78... 91.... 109.. 126.. 134.."
They numbered over 160 devils easily with more coming!! I gripped my sword and packed power within it, I shouted as I came down, "HAAAAHHHH!!" and hit the ground! The ground exploded and knocked all of them back! I then took the chance and rushed in, I leaped forward and began slashing through them! I gritted my teeth and kept swing my large blade around and cut everywhere. I saw demons tearing apart all around me, their blood splashed all over me, and as I smelled their blood, my hunger began to boil...
I thought within myself, "More... give me more... Blood... tear them all apart.. destroy them all, tear them to pieces!! Feed clash and destroy!"

It was an endless fountain of blood, the scent and warmth of blood kept me moving forward. My blade passed through them and tore them all open, "These demons are all so easy... if only I could consume them all!"
I saw many falling down, one strike is all it takes...
I began to laugh insanely during the slaughter, "Hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA! YES! More! Feed me more!!!"

I did a large backflip and leaped over the crowd in an evasive move, I said to myself, "Hehehe maybe I don't need reinforcements after all..." The demons then all stood back and kept their eyes fixed on me, some took small steps forward, others backed up a bit.
I began walking towards them, I could sense all their fear, maybe I should separate the warriors from the cowards...
 I shouted back at them, "All of you are weak... Weak and pathetic... None of you are even worth being killed by me, let alone be food for me.."
I planted my blade into the ground and pointed at them, "I can easily slaughter all of you and without mercy! However, my Army is arriving soon and then this battle will be over! Therefore I'm giving you a second chance to live. If you surrender to me before my army arrives, I will grant you mercy. If you stand before me, I will finish this. Make your decision quickly!"
I gazed upon all of them and declared once more, with a fierce and intimidating aura surrounding me I said, "And one more thing... Show me the extent of your Resolve..."

I saw the demonic multitude begin looking at one another as if they were confused, they began moving around as if they didn't understand what I said? Do they speak demon or some weird language like that? I repeated myself again, "Last chance! If you wish for mercy, lay down your weapons and surrender to my power!"

I lifted my eyes to them and saw them looking at each other, then I heard something hit the ground. The sound of metal hitting the ground sounded through the crowd, I peered in and saw a 2 headed demon kneel down with a iron mace laying down next to him. Soon I started hearing other weapons fall and thump on the ground, soon after many of them started dropping their weapons and kneeling before me. Some of then began to surrender to me, looks like I know where their hearts are...
I also thought to myself, "Okay I didn't ask for you to kneel to me... but whatever it doesn't change the fact that most of them are going to die anyways..."

I saw many demons kneeling before me, but there were others that still stood firm with weapons in hand. At last, the sound of weapons falling ceased and only the sound of Shesh and Arciametus clash lingered... The sounds of metal striking stone was heard in the distance, a toxic scent wafted all around, they must be having fun over there. Soon the sound of them surrendering began to cease, and heard no more, but I saw warriors still standing steadfastly against me. They looked unshaken, and fearless, I came to admire it... Maybe I can take advantage of this instead..? I need Warriors, not pacifist..

I looked before them all and shouted to the crowd, "Is that everyone? Is that it? No one else wants to surrender?" I pulled my sword from the ground and walked forward. I shouted to them all saying, "Only a true warrior stands his ground even in the face of an overpowering foe. I have no time for cowardice and weak resolve..."
Just then, I heard the sound of a thousand footsteps start rushing in towards me. I turned around and saw them all and said, "Hehe it's about time, I was starting to get impatient.."
I saw my army pour in from around the corner, they wielded their blades high and had a maliciousness in their hopeless eyes. A voice then called out to me from the stampeding crowd, "Jean! Jean! I'm here, I brought them all! Is everything okay!?"
Hehe, am I glad to see you Shizuku, I called back out to the voice saying, "Shizuku! Everything is alright, I was just having my fun! Shesh and the Warden are having their showdown behind me."

I saw her attention divert to behind me, she must've saw the ongoing war happening. The army soon reached me and stood firm above the surrendered army. Shizuku came running towards me, "What's going on here?"
I signaled her to hush for a moment, "Watch closely Shizuku.."

I then turned towards the warriors that stood firm against me fearlessly and loyally. I was then moved to passion on them, it's loyalty like theirs that I need for this rebellion. I then had a new proposition in mind...
I pulled out my sword and pointed it at the fearless warriors before me, I declared before them again saying, "You who still stand before me, I'm sure you know that you stand no chance against us, yet you still wield a blade against me despite all odds. Loyalty and courage like yours isn't found everywhere in this sinful world, even among my former brothers... And it'd be a waste if you were all slain here and now. So therefore, I have a new proposition for you."

I then lowered my blade to my hip and spoke again, "The ones who are kneeling down are weak and deadweight to the rest of you. They are useless and would only hold my Army back. Deadweight to me is automatically executed without mercy. So I propose to you this, take up your swords  once more, but not against me, but those who are trying to save their own lives and kneeling before an unstoppable foe. Cut off all their heads and I will promise you Salvation out of this Inferno Hell! If you don't then I will purge you all right here and now! Show me the extent of your resolve!"

Just then I started seeing the kneeling cowards start looking up towards me and the warriors still standing. There was a confusion in the midst and I knew I had to declare it once more to them, I shouted once more in full determination, "Hurry! Slay the ones who abandoned their swords! Kill them all before they kill you!"
Just then I saw the standing warriors start attacking the masses that were kneeling on the ground, the kneeling cowards went into a mass panic and started frantically trying to grab their arms and fight back, I looked towards my army and said, "What are you doing!? Go help your brothers fight! Slay all those craven fools now and let's finish this!"

My army soon poured in and began slashing all the fearful demons that were trying to get back up and fight back. I heard the sounds of slashing and blood pouring out from everywhere. The Army completely bombarded them and soon aided their new brethren in arms! There was the scent of death and fear lingering from their hearts, I felt ecstatic and blood thirsty, I just had to join the fun! I rushed in and began slashing away!

I fixed my eyes on 3 demons that were about to attack one of the Fearless Warriors and rushed in to aid him, I quickly made my way and cut off the heads of 2 of them in one attack! Their blood then spewed out like a fountain and covered me in it's beautiful crimson color. I smiled devilishly and ran towards the third, and in one instant, I pierced my blade through his chest! I heard the impaled demon say to me, "You said... you.. grant.. mercy..."
I responded back to him saying, "I did, and I didn't break that promise, this is a merciful end for you after all.." and I ripped my blade out of his chest. he fell over and lost the light in his eyes.
I looked around and saw the rest of the carnage, they were all prevailing like usual and slaying the masses. In just a few moments, they were no more...

The rest of the demons began to retreat out a large door that seemed to have lead to another area, my army stopped and allowed them to flee. I gazed upon Shesh and her massive battle, they were quite far from us so it didn't really bother us in our skirmish. Just then Shesh and the Warden Arciametus stopped fighting, the Warden then shouted, "Demons! Why are you all fleeing!? Get back there and fight them! If we lose, then it's all over!" The fleeing demons seemed to pay him no mind and kept running back, he became angry and shouted at them, "You weak and spineless fools! I will make sure all of you are put to death when I get out of  here!" Shesh then started mocking them, "Hahahaha~! What's wrong Warden? Are your little friends leaving already? My my how adorable hahahaha!"
The Warden glared furiously at Shesh and said, "You shut your damn mouth whore. Soon I'll be plunging you into the Lake of Fire.."
Shesh then smiled like the innocent devil she is, "Well then, your just gonna have to come and get me if you want to do that..."

The Warden then strengthened himself and rushed towards Shesh full force, the green snake Naga, then lounged forward and blocked the coming attack with his stone-like scales! 
*CLAAANK*
The sounds of metal hitting steel sounded through the prison! The black snake Naag then came forward and spat hazy venom from his large mouth, and Shesh began readying another spell! Arciametus was blinded through the hazy venom and Naga came and bit into is rib cage area, Arciametus then tried breaking free from Naga's bite but was slowly being poisoned the whole time and began to feel weak!
Arciametus said unto Shesh, "You're nothing without your damn snakes! You can only win with them! How about you try fighting me by yourself b####!?"
Shesh then tilted her head, "Oh that's an interesting statement you made there, hmmm let me think... heh you're on then!"

Shesh then stretched out both of her hands, "Naag, Naga, come back to mama~~." Then both of the serpents retreated back to Shesh immediately! Shesh raised her voice at the Warden, "Okay let's make things interesting then, if I can make you fall to your knees in the next 30 seconds, then you will have to be eaten alive by my hungry babies."
Arciametus stood back up and looked at Shesh, he was holding his side where the bite came from, he said unto her, "And if I don't fall? What will happen to you?"
Shesh then looked up as if she was pondering it, after a few moments she responded back saying, "If you don't fall, then I will surrender completely and obliterate the entire rebel army behind me. I'm not a part of them anyways so I could care less what happens to them. I can escape this Hell on my own."

I looked at Shesh immediately in confusion, I spoke without thinking and said, "What!? Are you serious Shesh!? After all we did for you!?"
Shesh then turned around and said, "Remember our deal Unholy Crusader, I could act as I please and do whatever I want.."
I stepped back in fear, I thought to myself, "No way... she would actually destroy us just like that? Even after saving her from a 4,000 year imprisonment?"

Shizuku then tugged on me and whispered in my ear, "Jean! What are we going to do!? If she's serious about this, then it's all over!"
Tsk! Damn it Shesh! I felt my Army becoming unsettled and uneasy, the spirit of fear ran washed over all of us in mere seconds.
I thought to myself, "There's no way she would do that... I won't believe that! This has to be a bluff, she's doing it on purpose to see how we would react, it's just like when we first met her.. She has to be testing us!"
I looked at Shizuku and said unto her, "Shizuku, I don't know what's going to happen, but I want you to be ready for anything..."

I called out to Shesh once more, with all determination and all trust I said,
"Shesh, I believe in you... finish this!"

0