Chapter 3 – Chocolate Talks
326 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, Rika," Yuzu called me while sitting lazily on a comfortable bed hugging a cute bear sheet as she munched her pen wearing a distressed and impatient look with extreme discomfort. 

"What is it?" I continued reading light novels with a casual expression while sitting on a chair snacking on some premium chocolate I brought from home. I occasionally stared at Yuzu's unexciting look as she was having a writer's block which made her unable to come up with anything on her new manga volume. 

"How did you fall in love with Ayaka-sensei?"

I flinched a little hearing her question, but I maintained my composed look while flipping through pages trying to focus on reading. 

"No reason, really," I replied. 

Hearing my answer, she stared at me for a while. After carefully putting down her drawing pen and sketchbook, she got out of bed and walked closer toward me to grab some chocolate I brought on the desk to snack on. I could only observe her as she suddenly grabbed me in desperation. 

"Come on! Please help me, I can't think of anything right now, why do you think I brought you to my house today?" she shook me up while cutely crying out with a pitiful look as she begged me in desperation. 

I stare at her for a while before sighing. 

"I just think she's an ideal teacher in which I respect her and think of her passion as attractive," I explained in which Yuzu gave a disapproving look as she saw through my lies immediately. 

"It's not very convincing when you say that considering all you do in class is sleep, and keep asking me for homework," she sighed as she recounted all of my lazy student attitude while continuing to eat chocolates. 

I closed the light novel I was reading while Yuzu sat impatiently, waiting for me to talk. 

"It's just that Ayaka-sensei has a distinctive personality with her airhead attitude and her lewd looks making her cutely erotic," I said, that's not what made me fall in love with her but this answer would do, or so I thought. 

"You pervert, why don't you have a more romantic reason?" Yuzu replied. 

I wanted to retort her for calling me a pervert but all I could do is sigh. 

"It's not fair if I'm the only one speaking about love interests, why don't you talk about your crush once in a while," I curiously asked. Yuzu thought for a second before answering. 

"But, I'm a pure student with no impure thoughts about love or anything like that," said Yuzu while striking a cute and somewhat luscious pose with her head tilted 45 degrees to the left, unbefitting for an honor student as she munched a chocolate lewdly with such an expression. 

"Stop lying to yourself, a pure student wouldn't go to school without wearing pantsu," I casually retorted. 

Although I somewhat already expected her answer, I couldn't help but feel worried about her. While she struck me as an oddball, Yuzu was still a top student. I hoped she didn't force herself to study. However, her next line made me worry in another way. 

"Real life people are just too complicated! I just wanna live in a manga's world and marry a 2D legal loli character," Yuzu exclaimed. All of the sudden, she sounded like a drunk Ayaka-sensei after work. 

"I wanna do this, this, and that," suddenly, as if something turned her on like an engine, she scribbled drawing at such an amazing speed while muttering random plot stuff about her manga. 

I could only watch in amazement as she continued to draw. This was the first time I've ever seen her do something like this, but suddenly, she came to a halt, and in a blink of an eye, she threw a tantrum rolling around while crying in her bed. 

"Aah! I'm sick of studying! I just want to marry Aya-chan!" Yuzu yelled while hugging the sketch of Aya-chan she just drew, a little girl character from her manga series she produced titled 'How To Marry a Legal Loli'. 

Looking at her behavior, I grew concerned as I had never seen her like this before. 

"Are you okay…?" However, it didn't seem like my voice reached her.

As a little time passed, she suddenly stood up while looking at me, she walked toward me slowly, however her steps were uneven and she took quite a great amount of effort just to walk, I reached my hands out just in case she fell. 

Apparently, her legs couldn't keep up anymore as she fell toward my hands as I caught her. 

"Ah~ Aya-chan…" Her voice became so soft as she tried to reach for something, but failed as she fell asleep soundly. 

"Ah…" I looked in the direction of what she was trying to grab, a single last chocolate sitting at desk. Looking at the amount of chocolates Yuzu just ate, it probably caused her to be drunk or something. 

"Sigh… At least sleep in bed you lolicon," I said while carrying her sleepy body to bed. 

"Thanks, Rika," muttered Yuzu with her eyes closed as she continued on her dream journey. 

While I prepared to go home as it was getting late, I saw a rough sketch of Aya-chan that Yuzu just drew. 

The sketch included a drawing of Aya-chan scolding her student for sleeping in class. While looking at a few more sketches, I smiled and went home while keeping a mental note to not give Yuzu any chocolates. 

13