Ch 50: Second Wish
62 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How hot!!! my brain is frying these days!

ch 51 is already on patreon!

 *Sigh!*

 Aizen sighed.  

He had sent the items to the Hunters, and today would also be the opening of his shop. He had already made all preparations, including manufacturing the items. The cost was high, more than 200 gold coins worth of materials. 

His success rate was high, so he created a lot of items, mostly magic scrolls, and potions. Although the scroll materials are cheap, it is not easy to make. However, he was good at magical matrices, so the scrolls were the least of his problems. The biggest problem was finding the materials. Some materials were difficult to find on the market or very expensive, for example, Eoflolla and Sunflower.

 To save money and time, he decided to look for it himself. Hopefully, he found a significant amount of Eoflolla and Sunflower.

 Before putting the potions up for sale, he visited the alchemists' guild to have them check the potion. This would increase the authenticity and confidence of customers when purchasing the potion. Of course, he didn't give away the potion recipe, as maintaining the monopoly was important.

 The ranks of alchemists and blacksmiths work in the same way, each rank being indicative of the item the user can produce. Rank 5 indicates that he can create Epic potions.

 In total, it took more than two days to make all the preparations.

 'I hope this makes a lot of profit.' Spending over 200 gold coins on materials was a stab to the heart.

 【Level: 47】

 He also increased his level after making so many items.

 Now he wondered what the store name would be, and after thinking about it for some time, he decided to call it Second Wish.

 “Well, time to get attention.” He will open in the capital and Stormwind City, two major cities. How would he get visibility? Well, the answer was simple: players.

 Aizen had taken a picture of his shop in Stormwind City and the capital, now he would post them on the forum. His fame within the community was big, so he was sure he could attract a lot of attention.

 FORUM:

 Second Wish, my store | Aizen LightStar

 -

 The capital has seen no significant changes today, apart from a new store. This was not rare, because the capital was a city with an abundance of commerce. At first, people just ignored it, but there was a sudden crowd in front of the store.

 "Shit. Get out of the way!" The player pushed the NPCs and joined the queue.

 "Hey man, guilds are coming. Buy this soon." One player alerted his teammates. If guilds came here, they could try to kick players out to buy as much stock as possible.

 The crowding of hundreds of players began to draw attention, leaving even the guards confused. The store was full, and players had to line up at the door.

 _________________________________________________________

 |Advanced Healing Potion: 1 gold coin

 -

 |Parchment of super explosive arrows: 15 gold coins

 -

 |Potion of Magic Power: 50 silver coins

 -

 |Potion of Physical Power: 50 silver coins

 _________________________________________________________

 Below the item's price, there was a description of their effects.

 Some of the items that were on sale attracted players' attention. The advanced healing potion could heal grievous wounds and restore small lost limbs. The other two potions explain themselves, they increase the physical or magical power for some time.

 The scroll of super explosive arrows was expensive, but its effect was well worth the price. Seriously damaging a King-Class Boss greatly increases the chances of killing him. And King-class bosses can drop SR items.

 However, there was another item that caught the player's attention.

 __________________________

 Power potion: 3 gold coins

 __________________________

 "This potion increases all physical and magical attributes by more than twice!" One player exclaimed, attracting the attention of nearby players.

 After they saw the potion, they bought it without hesitation. This potion could be a precious asset in boss fights.

 Outside the shop, a group of players with emblems approached. The guilds had arrived.

 "Get out!" Guilds tried to outrun other players, but...

 "If you want to get in, go to the end of the line." One player yelled. The crowd of players outside the store also started to protest.

 "We are not afraid of small guilds!" Seeing that they were small guilds, players became bolder.

 "You…"

 Guild players were hesitant to follow through with a conflict. They thought they could pass by being a guild, but they were wrong.

 "Pathetic." A group of 20 players arrived.

"Didn't you hear-" The players tried to protest again, but swallowed hard at the sight of the emblem on the chests of new arrivals.

 "Bloodlust." Someone muttered.

 Bloodlust was one of the biggest guilds in World 1. Although they were not as famous as Pegasus, they were still a mighty guild. Many players were afraid of Bloodlust because they were too cruel.

 The person who appeared to be leading the group was a middle-aged man with several scars on his face. His name was Amadashi, and he is one of the specialist members of Bloodlust. The other players were elite members of the guild.

 Seeing a big guild, the players backed away to clear a path. They could fight a small guild, but a large guild was out of reach.

 Amadashi smiled as he watched the players clear the way. As he approached the entrance to the shop, a group of players wearing green robes did not make way.

 "didn't you hear? move away!" One of the Bloodlust members said.

 The green-robed players ignored it and continued in line.

 Amadashi frowned, feeling angry that the players didn't seem to care about his existence.

 "Didn't you hear what I said?" Amadashi showed a threatening expression towards the players.

 The green-robed players showed an annoyed expression but continued to ignore him.

 Bloodlust guild players drew their weapons.

 *Slash!*

 The moment they drew their weapons, they died.

 "!!!"

 Amadashi widened his eyes.

 "You… what did you guys do?!" Amadashi shouted.

 "You don't learn, do you?" One of the green-robed players took off his hood.

 "Isn't that the leader of Faded Vitality, K'len?!" The players exclaimed.

 Our Heroes–Faded Vitality. An unknown group of players that are having a lot of prominence.

 "Always trying to use force to frighten people..." K'len showed a spiteful expression.

 "I hate you all."

 K'len emitted a pressure that startled the nearby players.

 Amadashi swallowed hard.

 "Get out of here." K'len has rejoined the line.

 …

 "Hahaha, you will pay for this." Amadashi showed a sinister laugh. It was not the first time this situation had occurred. Since Arcane Universe was released, the big guilds are feared less. This generated dissatisfaction and many guilds began to be more cruel to regain their "authority".

 K'len ignored threats from Amadashi.

 NPC guards appeared to calm the confusion. luckily, they didn't see the Bloodlust members being killed, or else Faded Vitality could have some problems.

 "Leader, will they attempt retaliation?" One of the Faded Vitality members asked K'len.

 "We are ready for whatever comes." K'len hated guilds. He promised never to bow his head to any of them.

3