12
362 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Due to the agreement, An YunXi was temporarily a part of Dream. Although there was a bit of an inconvenience in switching assistants and managers with Xia NuoLi. He also hoped he could get along with his new temporary manager and assistant. 

 

“Hello, I’m Chun He, Xia NuoLi’s manager.” the stoic person in front of him said. An YunXi stared at the extended hand before remembering that he too needed to introduce himself.

 

“An… Shen RuYi……” An YunXi said once again, almost telling the wrong name. 

Chun He didn’t really seem to care all that much and just nodded his head. “Follow me, you will be meeting the boss.” An YunXi was a little bit baffled, although not many would be able to tell due to his blank gaze and stone face. 

 

Following Chun He to the top floor An YunXi walked in and saw a rather shy looking man, nodding his head to the shy man as a sign of courtesy, An YunXi continued to follow Chun He block face number … well you get the point. 

 

Yuan QiXing did you get that paper I asked for yet?” said a familiar voice.

 

“Bro I thought I gave it to you already…” responded Yuan QiXing?

 

“.....” 

 

“....” An YunXi looked at Chun He to see if he was going to knock on the door only to see the man letting his hand stay in mid air reaching to knock but not actually knocking.

 

“Coming in….” An YunXi said after opening the door much to the demise of Chun He and the shy man (AKA the little secretary…) 

 

Qing long and Yuan QiXing stared at the boy who had the audacity to barge in without permission. The two cousins had a strong vibe of rich, powerful, and handsome. The two had their eyebrows slightly furrowed, well Qing Long’s eyebrows relaxed as they saw Shen RuYi. Yuan QiXing was about to scold the boy for not knowing his place, but swiftly shut his mouth when Qing Long started speaking.

 

“We seem to meet again.” Qing Long said carrying a hint of satisfaction within his town of voice. 

 

“Yes.” nodded An YunXi. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

 

“Still have your phone?” Qing Long continued.

 

“Yes.” An YunXi answered as he pulled out his phone as evidence. Qing Long looked at the boy and could hold back a faint smile as he wondered how adorable a person could be. 

 

Yuan QiXing who was forgotten stared intently at the person who seemed to have waltzed in gaining no backlash from his disdainfully petty cousin. How come the reaction from his cousin was so different compared to usual? If someone happened to come in without so much as waiting for a response, they might have been scared stiff by Qing Long’s death glare. Obviously Qing Long was a tyrant that liked to work people to the bone and give them a fright. Even he happened to receive the ruthless trap created by his cousin. Why else would he be in this damn office when he could go about like the rich 2nd generation young master? ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

 

Qing Long gave a nod to Shen RuYi. “Have a seat.” he said with his usual block face but in the tone of voice Yuan QiXing could hear the pampering connotation in his cousin’s voice. 

 

Wuwu… why was he the only one pitted? Baby mad!!! (۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ=͟͟͞͞ ⌨

 

Anyway… avoiding the stupid YuanYuan, Qing Long paid no mind to his cousin and stared contently at the adorable meng selling Shen RuYi.

 

The adorable mend seller who was thinking about potato chips “….”

 

An YunXi sat down as suggested and blinked with his doughy eyes showing his confusion.

 

“Let’s get down to business” Qing Long said as he neatly took a stack of papers off his desk to a line before handing it to Yuan QiXing. 

 

[A/n: “Let’s get down to business~ to defeat the huns~” 2333333]

 

Yuan QiXing grabbed the papers and walked over to where An YunXi sat and handed him the contract. Placing it in front of him and taking a pen from his breast pocket like the prepared secretary *cough* he is. 

 

An YunXi picked up the contract and scanned through it, seeing that there were many benefits he couldn’t help raise a brow. Not really sure why there was such a big meat pie falling from the sky he decided to ask, but before he could his thoughts on how to ask was disrupted.

 

“Is there anything wrong with the contract?” Qing Long asked. An YunXi nodded.

 

“To many benefits.” He stated with his usual blank face with the only emotional signs flashed through his eyes exposing his confusion even though his tone was bland and monotoned.

 

“HAHAHAHA Someone actually stated that there were to many benefits in a contract! Oh lord what a interesting seedling.” Yuan QiXing hollard laughing himself to tears. 

 

Qing Long gave a death gaze, who told him to open his mouth to begin with… Yuan QiXing who was so happily holloring stopped after the sudden chill ran down his spine. Why was his cousin such a shameless petty man? 

 

The poor An YunXi didn’t give the two childish men a cent, furrowing his brows as he continued to stare at the contract, secretly calculating how many bags of potato chips he could get. If the mushroom nanny had heard An YunXi’s thought he might just break down and cry…

 

Well, sitting in silence, An YunXi probably stared at the contract for half a day before deciding….

 

“Revise it….” An YunXi stated, throwing the document on the table. 

 

The people in the room were all shocked. The small secretary looked like he was going to cry, the manager had their jaw dropped, and Yuan QiXing’s eyes were bulging. The most mild reaction was from Qing Long, although if anybody who knew him, they would be mildly, no scratch that, very concerned. Although it didn’t look to big of a reaction, if you stared hard enough you could see his right eyebrow twitch and his lips pressed making them look thin. Not only that but his eyes seemed to darken. 

 

“What do you want revised?” Qing Long seeked clarification.

 

“Instead of this… potato chips.” An YunXi pointed at the eligibility to go to professional acting training class. Thing is any typical person would be begging for the opportunity to receive training from the instructors in this program. The absurdity that someone would actually request to not go, they were either conceit or stupid. Although An YunXi just felt it was a bother and would rather eat potato chips as a benefit. 

 

~ and a hush went over the crowd… *crickets in the background* ~

 

If only you could see the obscure looks on all the people’s faces in the room, then subconsciously compare their horror faces to the dense An YunXi that has a slow character development in this story.

 

6