11
235 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The filming of【Rushing Through Rivers】was very smooth and really he felt that this life was much calmer than before. He was assimilation into the "modern time" culture and was learning so much. He found pleasure in reading things in english, well reading in general. An YunXi never thought there would be a day when he enjoyed it.

The drama had already released its first official episode and for some reason the hype for it was very big. An YunXi was currently walking out of STAR's main office building. And as soon as he did, he was stopped by two sisters.

"AHHH it's Shen RuYi! Can I get your autograph!!!" one of the two sisters cried. An YunXi nodded his head even though his face was impassive he did not seem frightening to the eye, rather he was even more eye catching. A young but mature man that was handsome but still made a woman feel safe was rather rare. This Shen RuYi was a man at the top of the rack. And the sisters could really tell.

"Thank you!!! Can we get a picture?" the other sister asked. An YunXi nodded once more not saying a word the entire time, but the two sisters didn't mind, they were just happy to get the picture and the autograph. The autograph they got was very beautiful, and seemed like something that you would see from a calligraphy master.

An YunXi smiled into the camera, but it was very faint. But when the two girls looked at the camera they almost stopped breathing. In the two sister's head they were running around crazily like headless chickens.

An YunXi paid no mind to the young college students after giving pictures and signature. An YunXi was off for the day and he decided to walk around the city so he didn't get Jin Hai to drive him around. An YunXi decided he would go to a cafe to eat something quickly before wandering aimlessly around the city.

When An YunXi entered the cozy little cafe some people didn't really pay attention, but when the young waitress came she screamed as if she were about to be murdered before jumping up and down rushing towards An YunXi.

"AHHHH IT'S MY FAMILY'S SHEN RUYI IN THE FLESH!!!!! SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!"

An YunXi was a bit baffled by the occurrence and had a slight shock expression on his face, but the expression wasn't so drastic as to make him looked scared it was only a blank and dazed look and he gave a soft "oh" too the little fan.

"I'm a fan! I'm a fan! Shen RuYi please give signature!" the waitress begged completely forgetting she was at work.

"Okay."

An YunXi then signed the napkin that she handed him, even though he signed on a napkin the signature's beauty could not be contained. Even though she was a brainless fan she couldn't help gape at how pretty his signature was or the fact that his hands were so pale and translucent like snow, long and slender, and delicate but still having a touch of masculinity.

"Would you like a table or a booth?" She asked.

"Booth would be nice."

"Okay, right this way." she said as she leads him to a booth in the corner by the window. The booth she had lead him too was the best booth in the shop. It was near the back and was very private, but the window there exposed a very pretty view of the outside city. An YunXi received his menu and ordered a simple sandwich and a cup of tea.

The girl was very enthusiastic about serving this customer. Luckily for her, her boss was not working today and did not see the outrages actions prior.

An YunXi received his food and drink and casually ate as he read a new book. He didn't have much to do and felt a little odd because of it. But he still found some stuff too allow him to remain busy.

After finishing his food, An YunXi paid the bill, but had too have a slight disagreement with his fan who said that she would pay for it and that Shen RuYi didn't have to worry. It bothered An YunXi a bit, he was acting for himself, so if fans liked him that was okay if they didn't that was also okay, but he would not mistreat his fans. He felt it was not good to let his fans treat him simply because they where his fans. He could understand if it were his birthday, but nothing more. So, An YunXi simply declined the brainless fan's whim of wanting to pay for him and paid for himself and then patted the little girls head saying an actor should never take advantage of his fans.

The brainless fan did not know that she could exceed the level of brainlessness, but after meeting the man she followed in real life, the brainlessness was unlimited.

~~~

Somewhere else around the same time, Qing Long was having a nice chat with the owner of STAR Entertainment.

"This agreement has to be settled." Lin WeiHeng, the owner of STAR demanded.

"I will agree, but I would like to propose a trade of actors too solidify this agreement, or how else will you seriously agree?" Qing Long had a sly smile as he looked at report on Shen RuYi.

"Fine! Fine! Who too switch?"

"I will allow you too take care of Xia NuoLi and in exchange, I will take Shen RuYi."

"Oh? Do you only want to switch little actors?"

"It would be interesting to see if they can change environments, would it not?"

"You sadistic bastard."

"Oh? Whatever do you mean?"

"Don't play innocent too me! I have known you for to long!"

"Really?"

"Shut up, I'm hanging up."

*beep beep beep*

"Dammit! Why did you hang up without saying anything! I at least said I was going too...." Lin WeiHeng shouted at the phone when he was going too hang up it turned into him being hung up on.

Qing Long had a rare smile on his face. Although the smile didn't seem like the nice ones when someone is very happy it was more like a scheming smirk. Qing Long would was unable to get that little actor out of his head. Even though he didn't understand why he couldn't he let his instincts tell him to keep the young actor close.

~~~

An YunXi was walking towards his house after aimlessly wandering, only to receive a call from Jin Hai.

"Hello?"

"Shen RuYi I must tell you something important."

"Okay."

"Where are you I will pick you up now."

"Can't you tell me over the phone?"

"It is too complicated too tell you over the phone."

"Why?"

"..." I just told you why!

"Okay.... I am at...uh...???" An YunXi paused for a second. He was not very familiar with this place yet and even though he was heading towards his apartment he didn't exactly know where he was. "There is a McDonalds and a Seven..." An YunXi tried too describe.

"AGGG there are Mcdonalds and Sevens EVERYWHERE!!!"

"Oh...."

(/‵Д′)/~ ╧╧

"I am on ... 2nd street? Maybe? Or is it Y street?" An YunXi questioned staring at the cross intersection.

"You stay put, I will check the tracking device on your phone."

"..."

Fifteen minutes later, Jin Hai and Luo MiHua arrived to pick up the silly idiot Shen RuYi. although most of the time the socially awkward idiot had no expression, he seemed to be very clumsy and an idiot without common sense.

"We will talk once we get too STAR." Luo MiHua said while sitting in the passenger seat looking at some papers. Jin Hai was currently driving, focusing on the hectic roads of XiaHua, cursing in his mind at all the crazy drivers.

An YunXi nodded, his agreement silent. Luo MiHua had been with Shen RuYi for a short time, but she had already picked up his little habit of not responding verbally or having a rather impassive face. He may look calm and serious, but he was very clumsy. Forgetting the time and not paying attention to anything, An YunXi stared out the window feeling rather sleepy and soon drifted off to sleep in the silent car.

"Wake up..." Jin Hai said as he stops the car and looked back at the boy sleeping like a log.

An YunXi had actually woken up much sooner, but continued to keep his eyes closed till they were ready to wake him up.

"Awake." An YunXi stretched a bit and gave a yawn. He had wanted to sleep more, but the car stopping was something that would easily wake him up.

An YunXi got out of the car and followed the two others too the elevator.

"Where are we going?"

"Top Floor...." Jin Hai said as if he ate something bitter.

"Oh." An YunXi paused and stared at Jin Hai's face. "Is that bad?" He asked.

"Wait and see..."

"Oh..."

When the Elevator door finally opened the three people quickly got off. An YunXi followed and soon found himself being taken too the president's office.

"..." Had he done something wrong?

Jin Hai knocked on the door and the sound of shuffling came from the other side.

"Come in."

An YunXi had thought it wouldn't be so easy to get to the president's floor, but he thought wrong. Well actually he thought right, but Jin Hai was given special access to the top floor for the purpose that they came for. The secretary was already inside instead of at his desk outside of the president's office.

"Hello, I'm Lin WeiHeng, Please take a seat." the president said. He was a young man younger than the age of 30 and was a very reasonably handsome man. He was someone that could also eat with just his face. It would not be unreasonable if he were to join the entertainment industry. 

An YunXi nodded his head in response, then remembered that this was not good etiquette.

"I am Shen RuYi." An YunXi responded after a bit. He didn't really know what to say, or what to expect. Jin Hai kinda just dragged him here, and Luo MiHua was also rather quiet. She didn't look as bitter faced as Jin Hai but there was some uncomfortable in her eyes.

"Take a seat."

An YunXi sat down and nodded for the other man too continue.

"Today, we just finalized an agreement with the Agency called Dream. And too solidify the agreement both companies will switch a small actor. You have been chosen to switch to Dream while STAR will receive the other rising actor Xia NuoLi. You two will also be switching agents for the time being till the rest of the matters are settled."

"So? Jin Hai and Luo MiHua will stay here until the arrangements of there transfers are finished?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Okay?... that's it?"

"Yes."

"..." when did this company get such a block faced actor?

An YunXi looked at the president, and the president looked back. The two continued to stare until the secretary coughed.

The president had known that the big man Qing Long had wanted to buy a small actor, but seeing the actor in the flesh made him a bit surprised. This wooden block had captured the attention of that man. He couldn't help chuckle after they broke eye contact.

"You are very good. It would be interesting to see how you will do."

"Oh?"

An YunXi felt a bit troubled over how this man found amusement from him. He didn't like it one bit. He then got up and turned too leave without saying another word, causing Jin Hai and Liu MiHua too flustered into a panic. An YunXi didn't care that the two people felt rather flustered, he wanted to leave as soon as possible. An YunXi didn't liked to be looked down on, especially when he did nothing towards the other party.

When he rushed out of the room, Jin Hai started to beg the president for mercy apologizing like crazy on An YunXi's behalf

The too his and the others in the room surprise, the overbearing president started to fill the room with a loud chuckle that came from the bottom of his belly. An YunXi didn't even bother going back in too drag the other two with him, he walked towards the elevator with unimaginable grace, but if you look on your face there was a slight curve to his lips as if he was pouting his boyish image got the best of him and made him look like a spoiled child having a little tantrum, when he got off the elevator, some of the older women in the department were gushing about how cute he was and not really realizing who he was but still fawning over him. The older women had become passerby fans and An YunXi only needed too feel like he was annoyed to get more people to appreciate his appearance.

4