2
425 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An YunXi fell into complete and utter darkness. It felt so cold and foreign to him. Just a sense of drifting in the yellow springs.

This feeling continued on and on and on.

~~~~~~

Shen RuYi laid on the ancient style bed in a white inner robe, his hair being spread in a seductive yet innocent way, his eyes closed showing off his long eyelashes.

"3, 2, 1, Action!" the director, Bi ChuangHe, said.

With the command to start filming, the assassin slowly crept towards the sleeping male beauty. Suddenly the male beauty's eyes snapped open and his entire body sat up. The assassin paid no mind to the fact that the 3rd prince has awoken and continued too crept closer to the 3rd prince, positioning his dagger and getting ready to strike.

The 3rd princes movements were elegant as he looked around the room, only to stop at the camera. Expressing a confused and dazed look, taking away the breath of the entire crew. Only too snap towards the direction of the assassin who was behind the paper sheeted bamboo walls. The once confused and dazed face completely left, leaving behind a cold and pressuring glare. The boy did not move, waiting for his attacker too come strike if he had the guts to.

The assassin took a small breath before breaking into the 3rd prince's domain, charging in with the knife in hand. With swift and elegant movements, the 3rd prince whisked his way out of danger, easily avoiding the strike of a cold blooded assassin. But the deep black eyes the prince currently had, was more dark and cold blooded then the assassin. Without speaking a word the prince kicked the assassin's wrist with no means of being gentle, letting the dagger fly from the assassin's grip. And made a quick move too throw the other man onto the floor pinning him down in an oddly dignified way.

"This country has no need for a prince like you!" the assassin shouted in rage, hiding the pain of being tossed around by his coworker.

"What use do you have too come at me?" The beautiful boy said with a sinister look and an elegant smile. "Your life has no value if the one you wish to kill is me, if you wish to kill me come back once more after improving your skills." The boy said with an amused but sadistic look.

"CUTTT!!!!" The director shouted. "SHEN RUYI WHO TOLD YOU TOO IMPROVE THE SCRIPT!!!!!" Bi ChuangHe growled furiously as he angrily threw down the paper book onto the floor.

The beautiful boy looked at the director slightly confused, showing a cute and ditzy look of being shocked.

"Don't you play cute with me!" the director grunted, turning his head too avoid the boy's eyes. "Everyone take a 5!" Bi ChuangHe shouted while using both hands too rub his old face.

A man with short black hair wearing formal clothes and a pair of glasses walked over to the beautiful and confused boy. "Shen RuYi! What are you doing?! Are you not feeling well!" the man said.

"..."

"..."

"Whose Shen RuYi?" the boy finally said after a moment of silence between him and the man.

"... ∑(゚ロ゚〃) You are SHEN RUYI" The glasses wearing man said in complete shock and confusion.

Σ(・Д・)!? It was then Shen RuYi's turn to be shocked. The beautiful boy looked at his slender and pretty hands that seemed both elegant and seductive. He then looked back at the glasses wearing man and continued to have the stupidly cute dumb look plastered to his face. "I am?" The boy asked.

"... you are..." He paused, "who do you think you are?"

"I am An YunXi... who are you?" The boy asked.

Σ(・Д・)!? "You even forgot me!!!" the man cried in shock.

"..." I didn't know you in the beginning.... Thought An YunXi.

"I've been your manager, Jin Hai, for a year now! A YEAR!! How can you forget!!!" The poor forgotten man cried.

"Oh." the boy said.

~~~~~~

An YunXi sat on an object that was similar to a stool, but had the shape of a throne. He was reading the book that the angry old man had thrown (the director) and was trying to memorize the lines of the so called 3rd prince. The book not only had printed text that you could never get from using a brush, there was also some weird chicken scratch every where, you could hardly tell that this chicken scratch was actually someone's handwriting. The concept of the role was fairly simple, An YunXi thought how this was like those odd entertainment stories the Emperor had like when he was younger.

"Shen RuYi! You better have those lines memorized!" Bi ChuangHe grunted. An YunXi nodded his head, still kind of out of it, but what do you expect. This world was so different then his own. There was this thing called technology and he didn't even know how any of it worked. But the man in glasses had told him all he needed to do was say the lines that was in the book and put on a good facial expression of each emotion that was stated to be presented.

Chu Ming glared a bit hatefully at An YunXi, he was recently tossed around by the brat who was his junior in the industry by at least 2 years. Chu Ming was a relatively handsome man, been in the entertainment industry for a total of 3 years. Although he was built nicely and learned a bit of martial arts for his career in acting so that he wouldn't need a stunt double and get paid a bit more, he was aggravated how Shen RuYi easily through him like a sack of flour, even if the script called for it. Chu Ming was still hateful.

Chu Ming got in position for doing a retake on the scene they had just done, while An YunXi in a daze walked towards the bed that seemed both familiar and foreign. An YunXi lazily crawled into the bed and closed his eyes waiting for the old man too shout out the word action.

"3, 2, 1, Action!" Bi ChuangHe said.

And so the scene started, An YunXi pretended to be asleep, regulating his breaths as if he really were asleep. Then after counting to 20 he shifted to his left side making a slight expression of being uncomfortable and then after another 5 seconds he shifted once more to the other side making his eyebrows furrow softly before releasing a very beautiful calm appearance. Chu Ming held the plastic dagger and crept too where Shen RuYi was laying. Shen RuYi shot up "feeling" the presence of a foreign body. His confused yet dazed expression glowed in the "moonlight" making him seem extraordinarily beautiful, causing the entire crew and even the director too hold their breath. Then gazing intensely at the camera with a slight concern look before changing it too cold and impassive look that the 3rd prince was known for.

The assassin charged into the 3rd prince's room diving in for an attack. The 3rd prince being quick witted swiftly threw up the blanket at the assassin and easily dodged the unknown man that had come too claim his life.

The assassin realizing that the attempt did not succeed shouted, "This country has no need for a prince like you!"

"What this country needs is not something you, of such low class, has to decide. For this prince's father will not give the throne too such trash like this prince's older brothers." said indignantly with a sinister smile. The 3rd prince and the assassin stared at each other wondering who would make the first move.

"This servant is willing to sacrifice his life for the benefit of this country!" The assassin exclaimed as he threw himself at the 3rd prince. "I will kill you if it's the last thing I do!"

"Impudence!" The 3rd prince roared.

The assassin jabbed the dagger out in front of him, thrusting it towards the 3rd prince. But the 3rd prince has been trained in the art of fighting ever since he could stand. Thus, the battle between the two was not an easy one for either side. The 3rd prince saw an opening, diving in for the chance he grabbed the assassins wrist and twisted it. An YunXi made sure that he didn't injure his coworker and threw the man at the paper wall that had a mattress for him to land on for the end of the scene.

"CUT!" Bi ChuangHe commanded. His voice was not filled with anger, merely filled with extra strength so that everyone could hear. "Better, that was the last one for the day remember we start next week Monday at 8 o'clock sharp." The director informed while walking away and waving his hand to signal that he was leaving.

An YunXi was then dragged by the man in glasses too a place called a hospital to check on why Shen RuYi had suddenly forgot everything out of the nowhere. 

6