3
378 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An YunXi sat on the odd looking bed, which the man in glasses explained it to be a hospital bed. An YunXi was currently being examined by some old man with white hair and wrinkled skin.

"He seems to be perfectly healthy. All I can say is that he has a rare and unusual case of amnesia." the old man said after flashing a light into An YunXi's eyes and poking something into his ear.

"Will he ever remember anything?" The man in glasses whined.

"His memory may return, but at the same time he may never recover his memories, both are possibilities that can occur." The old man explained.

An YunXi looked around the room trying to find something remotely familiar in this odd world. "Shen RuYi! I know you don't remember anything, but don't worry as long as you continue to act you should be fine." the man in glasses cried without tears.

An YunXi nodded his head pretending to understand the situation. Even though An YunXi was in a situation where he did not know anything, he could still keep calm, General An was known for being a stone faced person who would not be moved by anything, and he still was.

After saying goodbye to the old man, An YunXi finally figured out that the place they had went too was called a hospital, where all the people with a knowledge of medicine worked. An YunXi found it odd that they called them doctors instead of physicians, he also thought that all this technology was a bit devilish and unusual. The man in glasses then brings An YunXi too a building that didn't seem like the usual wooden framed paper sheeted houses, nor did it seem like a temple or a palace. "This is you apartment." The man in glasses said as he pointed to a tall building with many sets of stairs and doors. The man in glasses then walked up one set of stairs and down the rail towards a door near the middle and opened the door for An YunXi.

An YunXi nodded his head once more and walked in through the odd looking door. "I will come tomorrow too help you familiarize yourself on the things you need to know. Um... don't touch the things inside the kitchen, I will bring you dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow.... Are you listening?" The man in glasses monologue before realizing that An YunXi wasn't even looking at him and was staring at everything as if it were a foreign device made by the devil himself.

"What is this?" An YunXi asked while staring at the TV in the living room.

"That is a TV...." The man in glasses said.

"Σ(・口・)" An Yunxi stared at the TV and pointed, "how does it work?" An YunXi's entire face lit up in curiosity, showing the boy's unusually cute side. His eyes were glossy, shining as if they were stars and you could feel the rush of energy coming from them. Jin Hai couldn't help but turn his head away too run from the boy's innocent and adorable eyes.

"You press this button and it turns on, these buttons....................."

After slowly explaining all the functions of the television, Jin Hai had Shen RuYi go take a shower, which didn't really turn out that well.

...

The results ended up with the entire bathroom being flooded and soap splattered on the walls and both of the two men drenched in their clothes, and Jin Hai being an unusually bad mood.

(  ̄^ ̄)

And so, the annoyed Jin Hai spent a few hours explaining the basic functions of most of the things inside An YunXi's "new" home.

By the time they finished it was late at night, and Jin Hai had forced An YunXi too sit on the sofa and not touch anything in fear of him breaking everything.

When Jin Hai came back he saw that Shen RuYi was curled up into a ball as he slept soundly on the sofa, his bangs covering part of his usually seductive face making him seem rather innocent. Jin Hai sighed and put the food into the refrigerator and went too Shen RuYi's bedroom too grab a blanket, gently waving it over Shen RuYi's body and writing a note to tell Shen RuYi that he would be taking his leave and that the food he brought was in the kitchen if he was hungry.

The next few days were a terrible hassle for An YunXi, he had spent the entire weekend learning about this new society reading about the history of the people and trying to get use to the crazy objects and rules of this time frame. An YunXi found it odd, because this world's historical events were fairly similar to what he had experience, but the names and the people were all different, the emperor of the time was not Xiong Huai, but Chuan QiMong. Also, the war events were a bit off date compared to what he remembered. An YunXi felt at odds end due to being in a world that was fairly similar to his, just evolved as time went by. Thoughts like would this be something that my world would experience in a thousand years? How come the history sounds similar, but is also so different. Who can I trust? Where can I go? What can I do? How come I live? When will I be able to find a purpose? An YunXi felt that he was in a very dark place, just like that room where he was being tortured.

No one to help him.

No one to protect him.

No one to save him.

An YunXi felt utterly alone. All by himself in this odd world, in this odd time. But An YunXi was not a man that would commit the cowardly act of suicide. He may not fear death, but having no purpose made An YunXi felt a bit hollow. Not fearing death did not mean hate living, An YunXi was a man that knew his limits and controlling the fate of time was not something he could control. An YunXi was a general, he was not someone who would have all the control. He believed that his sole purpose was to serve the emperor, and now that there was no Xiong Huai, who was there too serve? An YunXi was a man who had an abundant amount of pride, he has so far only kneel to a selected few in his entire life, the past emperor, Xiong Huai, his parents, and his grandparents. An YunXi knelled too no others, bowed for courtesy was an exception, but kneeling was something that he had a strict principle too who he would bow too.

The heaviness An YunXi felt was something that An YunXi never thought he would have too bare. His demeanor was no longer overbearing like when he was the general. An YunXi felt tired and he wasn't sure on what to do, but life was something that stops for no man.

Jin Hai walked into the living room, where An YunXi was currently sitting while reading a thick book about today's society. An YunXi's eyes lazily skimmed the pages of the thick book, easily absorbing the information for reasons beyond him. His hair slightly wet from washing his hair and not full drying it, his clothing being a button up shirt that wasn't buttoned exposing his flawless glossy pale skin along with his toned muscles and slender waist, and his sweatpants being low on his hips showing of his godly shaped body more. His long legs were crossed making them alluring even though the clothes matching was rather odd. The sex appeal An YunXi was giving was not something he realize could cause others to go blind be it female or male. When An YunXi noticed the movement of another in the room he looked up to see the man in glasses. Jin Hai stood there with his glasses a bit lower than usual and his face slightly flushed as he held a bag of mantou.

*cough* *cough* "Shen RuYi, today we have to go film." Jin Hai said as he tried to hide his embarrassment and pushed up his glasses while looking away from the attractive sight in front of him. "You should change your clothes." Jin Hai suggested as he placed the mantou on the table and walked over too the boy's closet taking out a simple set of clothing, consisting of a white v neck t shirt and a pair of normal jeans.

"..." An YunXi closed the book and stood up too change his clothes. Following Jin Hai too his own room. Jin Hai placed the clothes at the foot of the bed and went to the bathroom to get a towel to help the boy who had amnesia.

An YunXi stared at Jin Hai who came out with a towel and stared at him until he realized that Jin Hai was creeping towards him.

"Come here~" Jin Hai said as he tried to koi An YunXi like a cat.

(☉_☉)

"Here~ here~" Jin Hai beckoned softly with a silly look.

"..." An YunXi was then trapped by Mr. Manager and was forced too dry his hair like a normal person in this day and age.

After being like a child An YunXi for some reason felt a bit petty. Quickly changing his clothes and walking out the apartment door while munching on a mantou and having Jin Hai carry the rest of the mantou with him.

When An YunXi first sat inside of a car he flipped out, almost not willing to get close to the door and hugging the pillar in the parking lot. Jin Hai was at a loss during that time and multiple people had to help pry Shen RuYi off the pillar. Now, An YunXi was no longer surprised by the magic metal machine called a car.

Arriving at the set, An YunXi was quickly stolen by the make up artist and hair stylist. All complimenting his appearance, skin, and hair.

"Xiao Ru, how do you keep your skin in such good condition?" one of the younger makeup artists question in some envy and curiosity.

"I don't know?" An YunXi replied uncertainly.

"Xiao Yun, you have to take a picture with me in the film costume!" another sister make up artist demanded.

"Ok, Sister Ying" An YunXi replied as the other placed the finishing touches on the 3rd prince's appearance. Lu Ying, the sister make up artist, took out her phone and wrapped an arm around the boy in his film clothes. Lu Ying was a rather well known make up artist, being in the industry for over 10 years and easily being known as a successful and great make up artist. Her Weibo having over a thousand dedicated followers.

"Xiao Ru, why don't we follow each other on Weibo." Lu Ying suggested rather then questioned. An YunXi then nodded his head pulling out his smart phone that he recently learned how to use and logged on too Shen RuYi's Weibo page. An YunXi, the man who was hardly able to move a muscle on his face in his old life, smiled with sister Ying as they both followed each other on Weibo.

Jin Hai who was watching from afar was very excited, because if Shen RuYi was willing too interact with the crew then he might not quit acting. A few days ago Shen RuYi had forgotten him and was wondering why he had too continue acting when he thought he didn't know how too. The director seemed to be pleased with Shen RuYi's acting, but for some reason that did not motivate Shen RuYi. Seeing how the boy is no longer saying he wishes to quit was something that made Jin Hai very happy. Jin Hai believed that Shen RuYi could make it big in the acting industry and wished to do his best to help Shen RuYi make it to the top. 

6