4
349 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chu Ming, glared at An YunXi, not liking how everyone was watching him, a mere support character that simply caused conflict, where he was the second male lead. The film they were acting was a romantic drama, the female lead being a lowly female servant that served the 3rd prince and the great male lead being the younger brother of the 3rd prince, the 4th prince. The emperor, was old and haggard, soon too kick the bucket, and the battle for succession was rather indignant. The 1st and 2nd prince being fools that didn't know anything, but indulgent, and the 3rd prince being a cold blooded man, the 4th prince was not as strong as his brother, but he was loved by the people, while his brother the 3rd prince was loved by there father, but the 3rd prince was the son of a lowly concubine from the emperor's harem, while the 4th prince was the son of the empress. The empress, did not live for long, she had died when the 4th prince had turn 5 because of the harem getting rather jealous and struggling for favor and power form the emperor.

The 3rd prince was supposed to fall for the female lead, but too ignorant on the concept of love too even attempt to claim her, not too mention their social standing was too different. The 3rd prince although was rather cold hearted, was a very earnest man, knowing how the harem worked, he did not want to create one. The battle between the 3rd prince and the 4th prince would continue until the last episode, where the 3rd prince will sub-come to a fatal illness, the same illness that his mother had fallen from. Slowly exposing how the 3rd prince was actually a good fellow that everyone misunderstood.

The assassin that Chu Ming played was a man that thought his savior was the 4th prince, hearing many bad things about the 3rd prince and believing that the 3rd prince was his parent's killer, when really his parents had died from the order of the 2nd prince. The assassin was helping the female lead escape from the 3rd princes grasp, falling in love with her when protecting her and watching her on the orders of the 4th prince.

And so the drama ends, with the 3rd prince dying alone in his cold and empty palace with this dying regrets placed by his side, while the 4th prince is being titled as the emperor and the female lead by the 4th prince's side as his soon to be empress.

Chu Ming huffed, although he was given the role of second male lead, he felt that the 3rd prince's role was very important, and originally the role was supposed to be his, but the director choose Shen RuYi as the man to play the 3rd prince. His mature and refined image was perfect for the role even though he was so young. Chu Ming a man of more than 20 years was rather upset that a newcomer that wasn't really a full adult was playing this manly role.

"Everyone get in your places!" Bi ChuangHe commanded. With the old man's command everyone rushed to their designated spot getting ready to act or film the upcoming scene of the assassin running away from the 3rd prince after the failed assassination.

Once everyone was in place, the director shouted "Action" and the scene then started to unfold.

"Lowly servant that wishes to murder this prince! What power do you think you have?" An YunXi said with an over barring aura coming from him. The assassin quickly kicked himself up landing on both feet and rushed in the opposite direction of the 3rd prince, fleeing for his life. "Look who is so cowardly, running away like the dog you are." An YunXi laughed with no sense of joy, just pure ridicule and disgust towards the other man. The room was once again silent. The 3rd prince dragged his hands through his hair brushing it back to expose his elegant face. His eyes were dark and his lips curved downwards in a slight frown. Even though the expression of the 3rd prince was dark and deadly, no one could take their eyes away from the beautiful youth who was releasing an image that stirred everyone's desire to lick.

The crew in the back all watched with wide eyes. The boy that had walked through the door this morning was completely different, exposing such a deadly but alluring aura causing everyone to not be able to look away even if the coldness in the boy's eyes could freeze them. Everyone had to blink a couple times for what happened next in the scene. The 3rd prince had lazily walked towards with his inner robes fairly loose slipping off the boy's slender and pale shoulders that still seemed to show off his muscles.

AHHH!!! HOW CAN ONE BE SO SEXY!!! O(≧∇≦)O

Was the thoughts going through all the onlookers minds. 3rd prince then laid down and soon fell asleep with his breathing being released in small huffs too a steady rhythm.

Bi ChuangHe shouted, "CUT!"

Everyone then got ready for the next scene which would be a scene between the 3rd prince and the 4th prince. The tension in this scene needed to be very high in order to make it cause a stir in the plot and the crew was excited to see how the two male actors would portray the scene. Once more everyone got into position and Bi ChuangHe shouted the words, "Action."

An YunXi stood there with perfect posture, his demeanor being quite ferocious and his eyes rather sharp.

"You think I don't know what you did?" the 3rd prince paused then said, "Brother." saying the last part with such emphasis, making it sound like an accusation, which it was.

"3rd brother, whatever do you mean?" the 4th prince asked with a slight sense of crisis.

"If you do not wish to bare fangs in front of me, but dare to bare therm behind, then you are no more than a lowly coward!" the 3rd prince glared at the 4th prince as he decreed that his brother was nothing but a dog that knew only how too bark and no bite.

The 4th prince didn't know how to refute the claim especially when he felt that if he uttered another word his head would be hacked off by his older brother.

"Leave, your 3rd brother does not wish to see you now." The 3rd prince said trying to shoo away the 4th prince. Anybody could tell how the 3rd prince despised the 4th prince, just look at the 3rd prince's eyes, the usually cold and empty dark eyes held a deep fire of disgust when looking at the 4th prince, even just mentioning the lowly 4th prince's name was something that he could not stand.

~~~~~~

After finishing his scenes and on lunch break, An YunXi felt a bit melancholy, wishing he could get his hands on a guqin. An YunXi walked around the set touring the film set, looking around in a daze as he absorbed the setting of the environment. An YunXi stopped when he saw exactly what he wished for at that moment. A guqin was laying there all alone with some slight dust on its body. An YunXi rushed over to the instrument and quickly blew the dust, for he did not wish to mess up his filming costume, which he was still wearing so that he wouldn't have too put it back on after the lunch break.

An YunXi sat with the gu qin in front of him, looking at the object that gave him great pleasure in his past life. Now, the gu qin was something that gave him more than great pleasure, it was something that he could connect with from both before and now. An YunXi's hands trembled as it reached to pluck the strings. He remembered how he would play in the courtyard of his family's manor for his grandparents. The ones who showed him great amounts of love. He felt his last life was fairly good, having a family that doesn't always put power in politics first was something very uncommon in his day and age. An YunXi soon began to play the familiar melody of his childhood. His grandmother loved to play this song for him and his brother, and An YunXi's love for music was something he had inherited from his grandmother. An YunXi was an honest young man, the only ties he had with his mother and father were that they had gave him life. Even so, An YunXi was still willing to be filial to them, although An YunXi was much more caring towards his grandparents.

An YunXi didn't really realize that he was playing for so long that people had started to look at him while passing by, some had even stopped to listen to the music that he was creating from a sad loneliness of remembering his past. An YunXi finally snapped out of it, raising his head too see that many eyes have been staring at him.

There was even a young woman secretly filming him play on her phone. An YunXi, his face not having as much thick skin as it use too had a blush crawling up his face as he stopped plucking the strings of the guqin.

Once people realized that An YunXi had stopped playing a round of applause was held for An YunXi. Most of the people there were just other people in the industry, not knowing who the mysterious young man was or why his music sound so lonely. Some of the listeners were moved to tears and some were in "awe". An YunXi was about to leave and escape the eyes of others, also known as running away, when someone had shouted for him to play another song. An YunXi paused before getting up, if he could play once more he would obviously play once more. Before, he was worried that he was not really supposed to play on the gu qin, for it was not his nor was it a prop for the drama he was in, but hearing that it was okay to continue An YunXi smiled slightly as he looked at the gu qin with slightly glossy eyes, as if the gu qin was his lover, causing many young women around too envy the instrument wishing that the handsome young boy in traditional clothing would look at them like they were his lover. An YunXi no longer had trembling hands as he began to play the instrument, closing his eyes too savour the sound of the music.

An unknown man watched far away from the rest of the crowd, his face was expressionless, but his eyes held a deep sense of satisfaction as he listened to the melody that the boy was playing. The unknown man wore very classy clothing, a tailored suit that seemed too cost a fortune, and polished black shoes. The unknown man was Qing Long. He was here to talk to an old friend, that was the director of the movie he was investing in. The book【Swallowtail】was currently very big in HuaXia, and every netizen was eager to see the movie version. Qing Long was somewhat interested in seeing how things will be going, never would he imagine he would find a person who could play the guqin so well.

Qing Long was not very up to date on the other people in the industry. He was not in charge of people not under him. His company had many actors, models, and singers that he already needed to worry about, although Qing Long was not one too worry. If the actor, model, or singer was causing damage to his Dream, then he would easily cut them out of the company with no guilt or care. Qing Long was considered as a man that was at the peak of the world. The man too maintain the position of most wanted and desired man for over 5 years and not being in any movies or films since his early retirement in the industry that took place 5 years ago. Qing Long had acted for a short period of time, he had only joined the industry for the heck of it, never did he think he would easily make his way up in the few years he was in it. Qing Long was known for being the Acting King while also known for being the owner of Dream. He was a man that really was above the clouds. So, the fact that Qing Long was so cold too his fans, was not something that caused a war, although there was a riot that occurred when Qing Long announced he would no longer be acting. Qing Long stared at the boy, this was the first time Qing Long wished to know who they were. 

6