5
317 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When An YunXi noticed that his lunch break had ended, he rushed off the “stage” like Cinderella when the clock struck twelve and disappeared without a trace. The only remains was that, left behind was An YunXi’s smartphone. Qing Long quickly grabbed the phone the boy had left and was going to return it, maybe grab his name, before he was dragged away by his part-time secretary, Yuan QiXing. 

“You have a meeting to get to.” Yuan QiXing said as he glared. Qing Long glared right back at his cousin. The two males were then quickly driving away form the set, one driving, while the other looked at the phone with a solemn expression. 

~~~~~~

An YunXi arrived at the set in a rush, he had been playing the guqin with no sense of time. The man in glasses will definitely scold him if he were late to start filming. The man in glasses also seemed to be quite a whiner if he didn’t work properly. 

The thing is, An YunXi didn’t know that currently he had lost his phone, or the fact he was going viral on Weibo. 

【AH!!! SO PRETTY!!!!】

【HE PLAYS SO WELL!!! <3】

【AHHH!!!! HIS HANDS ARE SO SLENDER! SO LONG! SO PRETTY!】

【I want to lick!】

【I also want to lick! +1】

【I want to lick! +1】

【Lick, lick, lick…. +888】

【Who is he? How come I don’t know the name of my houses hubby!?】

【What are you talking about this is my family’s son!】

【Ah! That’s my family’s Shen RuYi!】

【Shen RuYi? Do you mean rising actor Shen RuYi!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!】

And thus, a riot for who the boy had been gone.

~~~~~~

An YunXi continued his days of filming and today was the last day for him. Today was the 3rd prince’s death scene, and for luck all the crew seemed to be holding a red envelope too give him after filming the scene. Throughout the day, the crew have come a custom too the boys awkwardly cute nature, he was polite and kind, just a bit inexpressive with his facial features, which was a bit odd, but everyone didn’t seem too mind after realizing how cute he was, like how he didn't know how to use a fork, was bad at tying his own shoes, not knowing what coffee was. At that point everyone thought he was so pitiful and had a tough life, thus they made it there job too pamper him. Everyone at set were infatuated by the awkward An YunXi, well all but one, Chu Ming. An YunXi didn’t mind that Chu Ming Purposely made scenes NG, nor did he mind the fact he was glaring at him. An YunXi didn’t care he just did his job to get by and being polite made it easier for him to get things done, Chu Ming was constantly scolded by Bi ChuangHe already so he felt that should be enough as long as no one got hurt he was fine. But the lack of response only made Chu Ming angrier, everyone could tell that Chu Ming was bullying Shen RuYi, causing them all too hate Chu Ming. 

“Too die alone is rather lonely.” The 3rd prince spoke softly, the opposite of his usual overbearing demeanor. The 3rd prince was very weak, his skin pale and his forehead covered with sweat. The eyes of the prince seemed rather pitiful, drawing all eyes on the beautiful man. Shen RuYi made everyone’s heart clench when they saw how fragile the boy looked. Screaming in their hearts that they were there for him. The 3rd prince stared out the window one last time as he let his last breaths flow out of him, causing the scene to be so magical, yet so tragic. 

“...”

“...”

When everyone came too there scenes they realized that Shen RuYi actually looked dead.

“Ah! He died!!!”

“What!!!!”

“Cut!!!???” Bi ChuangHe cried.

“Oh…” An YunXi said as he sat up from his position, no longer looking like the sickly 3rd prince that had just passed.

“...”

“Ah!!! Give me back my sympathy! I thought you died!!!” One of the crew members cried as tears fled from his eyes. Some of the crew members laughed at the statement, while the others agreed. Bi ChuangHe had a straight face on, not letting the shock he just had shown on his face, he was a bit upset for feeling that the boy had really died. He got up from his chair and pulled out a red envelope from his back pocket not letting himself act petty and gave An YunXi the red envelope. The director’s eyes were a bit red in the corner, he was rather moved by An YunXi’s acting, but his pride would not allow himself to say it out loud, An YunXi was a newbie and if he gave An YunXi too much praise he thought it might make the boy get a swelled head.

The crew followed Bi ChuangHe’s lead and handed the poor An YunXi who was still sitting on the bed in the set. A big invisible question mark was floating above his head, although his face had no expression, but if you look deep into his eyes you could see a very small glint of confusion.

An YunXi thanked everyone who handed him a red envelope, even if all of the crew was actually shoving it into his hand forcefully with red eyes with a hint of both annoyance and mischievous playfulness. The crew either brushed off his thanks or huffed at him as a joke. But the fourth right An YunXi did not understand the joke that they were playing at felt very wronged. When believing that they were all mad at him he apologized too all of them with extreme earnest feelings, only to be laughed at by the others telling him they were only joking with him and didn’t think he was going to take it seriously. But when they say his pitiful frown and kicked puppy look they all ended up apologizing and feeling very guilty and started too pamper the earnest boy even more than they already did.

By the end of the week, the filming was done. An YunXi had the contact information of every crew member and actor except for Chu Ming, who seemed to be the social outcast of the film. The actors playing the male and female lead were especially rude to him, completely ignoring his existence and giving the 3 year veteran actor no face. Chu Ming’s hatred for An YunXi seemed too grow with each day creating a very deep ocean of despise. 

An YunXi was troubled, not because of Chu Ming, but because he could not find his phone. An YunXi had a very bad understanding of technology, so he did not know what a GPS locator was, or that there was a GPS locator on his phone. An YunXi upsettly told Jin Hai after a week of searching for the small device that seemed to have a lot of information. 

“Shen RuYi, how can you lose your phone? There is a tracking device on it, it should be very easy to find, and if the phone was found by someone you can just call your phone too see if the person who found it could give it back.” Jin Hai said a bit surprised that Shen RuYi’s IQ dropped beyond the negative. 

“I don’t know what a tracking device is. It was not in the book of information you gave me.” An YunXi said downcastedly, he felt wronged. Jin Hai knew that Shen RuYi became a bit crazy ever since he had somehow forgot everything, he just seemed to forget because the boy acted so normally even though he didn’t seem too remember anything. Jin Hai had gotten used to the new personality that Shen RuYi had over the past month and totally forgot about the troubles An YunXi seemed too have.

“...” Jin Hai felt a clench in his heart as if he were guilty of murder. He also didn’t know what to say to the boy so he just ruffled the boy’s hair and pulled out his phone and punched in Shen RuYi’s number and handed the phone too Shen RuYi.

An YunXi accepted the phone and put the thing too his ear hearing the ringing while waiting for the person on the other side too answer.

“Hello?” A very smooth deep voice answered.

“Hello.” An YunXi responded.

“...”

“...” after the simple response the two had gone quiet, one waiting for the other too explain why they called and the later not knowing what to say. Jin Hai realising that Shen RuYi had become a bigger idiot than him then whispered for Shen RuYi to tell the person that they were calling because they had lost their phone and was wondering if someone had picked it up.

“This is my phone….” An YunXi said after hearing Jin Hai’s suggestion.

“...” the person on the other side blinked for a second feeling that either this person was very blunt or was a complete idiot that didn’t understand manners and common sense. “And?” the person finally responded after a moment of silence.

“Please give it back.” An YunXi said in a somewhat pitiful voice. The words he spoke sounded like a small child that was being bullied, having something forcefully taken by the bully.

(*〇□〇)……!Jin Hai was in shock as he listened to the conversation one sidedly, thinking that the person on the other side was a fiend that did not plan to return the phone back to it’s rightful owner.

The fiend Qing Long didn’t really know what to say. His face was still like a statue, but there was a slight raise in one of his eyebrows as he took the phone away from his ear and looked at it as if it had gone crazy.

“I was not planning on stealing it. When do you wish to pick it up? Or do you want me too deliver it to you?” Qing Long responded with an internal feeling of “…”

“Okay. How far away from STAR are you?” An YunXi asked.

“STAR Enterprise is doable.” Qing Long responded with slight nod and few words.

“Okay. is the cafe across the street of Star okay?” An YunXi asked softly as if he were a timid girl asking her man about what to do for a date.

Jin Hai felt a bit odd hearing the timid voice coming from Shen RuYi, the boy was usually completely monotone with no expression, and now he was very expressive with his voice while his face was dull and expressionless. 

~~~~~~

An YunXi didn’t know why, but he felt relatively embarrassed about losing his phone and only calling after a week later. An YunXi was someone who didn’t care about what others thought of him, for some reason he didn’t want to seem like an idiot too the person who had picked up his phone. He didn’t care about online gossip or crude media, but in person it felt a bit different.

An YunXi stood at the entrance of the cafe across the company building, wearing a black v-neck t-shirt white white skinny jeans. He actually didn’t know why Jin Hai was making him wear such skin fitting clothing, something about image.

An YunXi had long ago realized that Jin Hai was both an idiot and a hard worker. Even though he could be a bit stupid he always tried his best for An YunXi, An YunXi really appreciate the support Jin Hai gave him, it felt similar to his subordinates back when he was a general.

An YunXi’s face was expressing a rare feeling of happiness as he recalled his past. Battle was one thing he lived for, remembering his comrades that he had by his side ever since he began to surge was something he was very fond of. He remembered how he trained all of them too be war fighting machines, he didn’t like losing loyal subordinates, so too insure their lives he beat them down till only he was the one strong enough to kill them.

Qing Long has just arrived too see the once mysterious and majestic musician, and found a boy who looked no older than 20 who had a mature yet juvenile. He had done a bit of research, well actually Yuan QiXing has done the research on An YunXi. Qing Long didn’t really know why he seemed so enchanted by the boy, maybe it as a temporary infatuation. He walked up to the young boy that was wearing a black shirt with white pants. 

“Are you the owner of this phone?” Qing Long asked the boy out of the blue.

“...” An YunXi looked at the phone in the man’s hand. “Yes.” He responded with a curt nod of the head.

Qing Long stared at the boy waiting for something, but not knowing what. An YunXi didn’t know whether he should just grab the phone or wait for the man to hand it to him. The two ended up having a stare down waiting for the other to concede.

“...”

“...” 

A half a day later Qing Long shoved the phone into the boy’s hand. “Name?” Qing Long asked the boy, even though he already knew who the boy was.

“An Yu… Shen RuYi.” An YunXi eagerly fixed his slip up. He nodded his head like a chicken pecking rice as if he was convincing himself that his name was Shen RuYi rather than convincing the other person.

“...” Qing Long stared at the boy once more, raising his eyebrows at the odd boy, feeling that his brain had turn into dog poop and was injected with chicken blood. 

“Coffee?” An YunXi asked the other man. “Wait… Name?” he added realizing that he didn’t know the other man’s name.

The Great God Qing Long “...” Aren’t I famous? Qing Long thought, but did not say.

“Qing Long.” The mysterious man that found Shen RuYi’s phone said.

“Qing Long?... sound familiar? Maybe?...” An YunXi subconscious repeated the other man’s name.

“Let’s go in.” Qing Long suggested while guiding the perturbed boy into the cafe, so that they wouldn’t just be standing at the entrance the entire time and be considered as sketchy and odd people. Although, Qing Long really thought the boy who seemed so elegant and beyond this world was actually an idiot or maybe he was a retard.

An YunXi, not knowing what Qing Long was thinking, walked into the cafe under the guidance of the other man. 

“Table for 2?” the waiter in the cafe asked.

Qing Long, “Yes.” 

An YunXi nodded his head along with Qing Long’s verbal agreement. 

“Would you like a private room or a table?” the waiter asked after the two men agnolaged his question.

“Room.” Qing Long stated.

The two were then led to a room for themselves. Qing Long wasn’t willing to have someone rush up to him for an autograph when he was eating with the person he seemed to not be able to stop thinking about, but currently he was having a re-evaluation of his thoughts on the boy. The boy was extremely odd. He spoke little words and expressed barely any emotions. Qing Long was wondering if he liked the appearance of the boy, the music he played, or if he was interested to know how someone could be so clumsy. 

The two sat at the table staring at the menu, but only the two themselves knew that they really didn't plan to stay long. Qing Long felt that after meeting the boy he no longer seemed too think about him non-stop, while An YunXi just wanted to go home to read some more about the world and it’s culture so that he doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb and draw the attention of the un-wanted. An YunXi planned too slowly draw out of the entertainment industry and maybe open a cafe or a music workshop or a calligraphy class, but right now he needed to ease mister manager into letting him quit without saying it straight forward.

The two silently sat there and when the waiter came, one ordered coffee while the later ordered tea. The silence continued once more, and by the time the two had finished their drinks and left the last and only thing said was “Thank you” from An YunXi.

Both nodded their head towards the other indicating that they were leaving, Qing Long got into a luxury black car while An YunXi simply walked across the street into the tall building with STAR Enterprise clearly broadcasted on the building. 

The little actor that Qing Long had thought he had fancied had left from his sight, and then he too was off to work.

5