7
276 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An YunXi stared at the bag of potato chips they had just bought. He had never seen potatoes cut so thinly. Actually An YunXi wasn't even sure what potatoes where. He decided to eat the potato chips when he gets home instead of eating them directly in the car. while An YunXi was obsessing over the bag of potato chips, Jin Hai was wondering what type of life did Shen RuYi live, but then he remembered how the boy had suddenly lost all his memories and couldn't understand how to do anything, as if he wasn't actually Shen RuYi. Jin Hai felt that this boy was more lost than before. Shen RuYi was always a bit distant, always sort of empty, even when acting if you were very good at critiquing acting you could tell that Shen RuYi had a lack of emotion and could not draw out the potential of the character. that was why he could not level up and become a second ter actor.

Jin Hai couldn't help but feel a bit pleased. although this Shen RuYi was rather lost, he was much more expressive, much more alive compared to the one before. Even if sometimes he was an idiot and was confused all the time he felt that maybe this was better for Shen RuYi. Even though he was lost, he could still find happiness. but the Shen RuYi before had already given up hope and lived as an empty shell believing that his happiness will suddenly pop up.

Jin Hai didn't really understand, but he felt grateful that Shen RuYi had lost his memory. It felt like the boy was starting life over again, and this time he hoped that the boy will find the means to happiness.

When arriving at Shen RuYi's apartment, Jin Hai quickly went to the kitchen to boil water and make tea. An YunXi jumped onto the couch in the living room and opened the bag of the mysterious potato chips.

An YunXi quickly pulled out one and swiftly shoved it in his mouth. An YunXi blinked several times before looking down at the bag in utter shock. He snagged another chip from the bad and shoved it into his mouth once more, soon he was gulping down the bag of salted chips and finished it in a matter of seconds.

Five minutes after arriving to the apartment and finally finishing the preparation of tea, Jin Hai came out of the kitchen, only to see that the boy was pouting as there was no more chips in the bag.

"You finished already?" Jin Hai asked in aw.

"Quickly lets go get some more." An YunXi said in a very serious manner as he shot up off the couch and was ready to assault the door.

"You should not eat those too often, it is not healthy." Jin Hai informed.

"Then I'll exercise." An YunXi refuted.

"..."

"Lets go."

"We can get another bag tomorrow if you are good." Jin Hai compromised.

"... fine..." An YunXi pouted once more. Jin Hai didn't know why but he felt like he was babysitting a big baby.

"At five you have a photo shoot and an interview for a fashion magazine." Jin Hai said too An YunXi, continuing he said, "we will leave in about an hour, so go take a shower now and we will leave after."

"Okay."

An YunXi turned away from the door and walked to his bedroom to get a change of clothes and hop into the bathroom to take a shower.

The hot water cascaded down An YunXi's perfect figure, the muscles on his body were defined but not over built. An YunXi was thin, and his back had a very seductive curve. The short and tousled hair was now damp and dripping water. His eyelashes became a net holding onto a few droplets. An YunXi liked this shower thing very much. Compared to having too whip oneself with a damp towel or jumping into a cold lake, the water sprayed down like warm rain. After the relaxing shower An YunXi wrapped himself with a towel and began to dry himself off so that Jin Hai would not scold him like last time when he just threw his clothes on without drying off.

An YunXi's hair was still a bit damp, but everything else was dry when Jin Hai checked when he came out of his bedroom.

The two then walked out of the apartment and left to go too the photo shoot and interview sight. This was a small time magazine, it was relatively new and was considered to be a rising magazine. Shen RuYi being a rising star made it sound fitting too be in the rising magazine. Although if Jin Hai could get a better resource he would definitely jump to it. Jin Hai knew he was not the best manager, but Shen RuYi said he was more thankful for the great encouragement and patience that he (Jin Hai) was giving him (Shen RuYi) was something that he felt most grateful about. When Jin Hai heard that Shen RuYi cared more about his EQ more then his IQ Jin Hai felt a rush of warmth in his soul and decided he would push Shen RuYi too the top even if the battle made him lose a lot of blood, sweat, and tears.

An YunXi and Jin Hai had arrived at the magazine firm after a relatively short drive from Shen RuYi's apartment.

When Shen RuYi walked into the firm, many eyes seemed to stare at his appearance. The boy had a dark blue button up shirt with black fitted jeans. His hair was damp and ruffled letting it look rather seductive. The boy had on sunglasses giving off a very manly feel. The eighteen year old boy seemed more like a very mature young man. The passersby couldn't help drool a bit. Well the women passersby. The men in the area felt a bit hateful at the young man. Perfect appearance, and a confident aura escaped from him. To the men the boy seems arrogant, too the women he was dignified.

Jin Hai walked silently behind the boy, caring feelings a bit similar to the men that glared at the boy. He felt confident aura coming from Shen RuYi, and he definitely was drinking vinegar with them.

An YunXi paid no mind to the other men in the area, walking up to the front desk, leaned over with one arm on the desk and pulled down his sunglasses slightly.

"Hello, I'm Shen RuYi and I was wondering where I should go for the photo shoot." An YunXi said cooly too the middle aged lady at the front desk.

The middle aged lady knew that her face had turned as red as a tomato, her blush evidently on her face as she stuttered a reply. "Your photo shoot is on the third floor, room 322 on the right. The elevators are too your left and my number is on the card... wait, no, what...." she blabbed like a young teenager that fell in love at first sight.

"Thank you sister." An YunXi said calmly giving a very small smile, causing the young woman sitting beside the middle aged women to drink vinegar while wishing that he spoke to her instead.

Jin Hai didn't really get it. The Shen RuYi he knew was not really good at talking to women. He would call women in there middle ages aunty instead of sister, and that would usually make them relatively mad except for the more motherly fans.

The two men left the lobby of the magazine firm and set off too get to the photo shoot on time. When they entered the room it had about five other people in it. One was leaning against a wall, one was getting his picture taken, another was taking the pictures, and the other two were chatting about random nonsense. An YunXi entered the room with Jin Hai walking behind him like a loyal dog.

The two men who were chatting turned too An YunXi. One walked off to the vacant booth while a man with a camera strap around his neck and a camera in hand walked over too An YunXi. An YunXi didn't care about the other man getting his picture taken, in fact he didn't really know the other man's name, so he didn't bother too greet him. An YunXi walked towards the camera man with a small smile and extended his hand.

"Hello, I'm your photographer for this photo shoot." the camera man said.

"Hello, let's have a good shoot then." An YunXi said.

An YunXi changed his clothes to suit the theme of the magazines theme for the month. The theme this month was young and wild. An YunXi had switched into a loose black muscle tee along with dark ripped skinny jeans while changing his shoes into high top converse. His hair was dried and ruffled as if he had no care for it, and the finishing touch was the pair of sunglasses. The photographer gave a thumbs up when he saw what the actor had changed into.

The two nodded too each other as An YunXi walked into the screen. An YunXi had never modeled before so he was relieved when the photographer was telling him how to pose. An YunXi was good at following the man's instruction, and for some reason too the photographer, it seemed like Shen RuYi had no fault, nor a preferred side. No matter what position the boy stood at, the image result was fantastic. The cameraman was bewildered by the outcome. Soon An YunXi got the hang of changing his position, the cameraman no longer told him how to position himself.

So he improvised.

He changed his expression constantly, sometimes it was a boyish grin, sometimes it was an expressionless face with vibrant eyes, or looking off into the distance. He also turned his body, leaned over objects, or leaned back showing a lazy posture but a brilliant smile of accomplishment. Sometimes he looked at the camera as if it were his lover (the gu qin) or he pretended to see his grandparents' figure.

The photo shoot went by very smoothly and not even an hour had past when they finished. The cameraman was a bit dissatisfied after, he had filled the memory card till it was full, and none of the photos could be considered as bad photos.

An YunXi said goodbye too the photographer and then left the location for the interview. The camera man had given him the directions, it was on the second floor room 210. An YunXi and the loyal dog left the photo shoot area and took the elevator down.

~~~~~~

"Hello Shen RuYi, I'll be asking you a few questions today, I have too much trouble you too ask, what is your favorite color?" The journalist asked.

[Shen RuYi] : "Crimson red and onyx black."

[Journalist] : "Um.. What is your favorite thing to eat?"

[Shen RuYi] : "Potato chips."

[Journalist] : "..."

[Shen RuYi] : 【・_・?】

[Journalist] : "Moving on, what do you do in your free time?"

[Shen RuYi] : "Read poetry."

[Journalist] : (・□・;)

[Shen RuYi] : "..."

[Journalist] : "Okay... what music do you like to listen too?"

[Shen RuYi] : "Bamboo flutes and guqins."

[Journalist] : Stare.....

[Shen RuYi] : "next?"

[Journalist] : "Who are you trying too surpass?"

[Shen RuYi] : "No one, because I believe that as long as I work hard I will be successful in love, life, and happiness."

[Journalist] : (ノ ̄□ ̄)ノ ~┻━┻

"Is that it?" An YunXi asked.

"Yes..." the journalist said a little exasperated. Who knew the boy was such an idiot spouting out such honest answers for an interview that would be printed and released to the public. Well, having an honest idiot come in for an interview was a nice change. The entertainment industry didn't have many who were this honest and earnest.

An YunXi said the pleasantries as he left the journalist and walked over too Jin Hai. Jin Hai who wasn't really paying attention to what the interview was about was currently on the phone jumping up and down as if he had just won the lottery.

"Xiao Shen you were invited too have a role on My ChenChen's super talk show!"

"Who is Mu ChenChen?"

"AH I forgot you were an idiot!" Jin Hai shouted as he slapped his forehead.

"Whose an idiot..." An YunXi glared a bit.

"Uh Mu ChenChen's super talk show is currently really big right now, and will help with gaining publicity!" Jin Hai explained trying to avoid the intimidating glare the boy was giving him.

"When?"

"It will be next week Friday, you have a day off from filming that day so it fits well with the schedule." Jin Hai informed.

"Okay."

"Tomorrow we leave need to be at set at 8:30 so I Will come too with breakfast around 7:30 tomorrow too pick you up." Jin Hai said looking at the tablet with Shen RuYi's schedule.

"Let's go." An YunXi said blandly.

"Go where?" Jin Hai asked completely confused.

"Potato chips."

"..." (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

4