8
260 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An YunXi entered the broadcasting studio for his appointment on Mu ChenChen's super talk show. He didn't really know what to expect, and really he was wondering how this would give him a lot of publicity, but really he was thinking how not to get a lot of publicity. He was handed a script book by one of the crew members and in it was a small guide of how the episode was going to go. There wasn't much about what he should do. The rest was really just the agenda of the episode. But the only part he was given was...

[ be aloof, but gentle ]

"..."

"Places everyone, we go live in 10!" someone shouted.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...!

"HELLO EVERYONE! I welcome you today with a great episode all about me! NOT! I'm Mu ChenChen and today's guest are the three top spotlights claiming the center of the entertainment industry! Please welcome! You all's favorite idol Hou SiHai! The cute and adorable actor Xia NuoLi! And the elegant and cool Shen RuYi!!!!" Mu Chen exclaimed.

An YunXi followed the other two up to the stage. He had read some information on the two before coming because Jin Hai said he needed too research all the people around him so that he doesn't offend any of them on accident, it wasn't like the public new that he "has" amnesia.

"Thank you everyone!" smiled and cheered out Xia NuoLi. Hou SiHai smiled as he looked down at the spunky actor and ruffled his hair with a faint smile and bright eyes.

Shen RuYi didn't really say anything either he looked at the camera for a second with a very small smile and gentle look before turning around and staring off into the distance.

"Good too see my favorite new trio!" exclaimed Mu Chen, a tall slender man that had a funky tie and bright smile. Mu Chen was roughly forty-five this year, he had some gray hairs on his head, and some slight stubble on his chin along with dark framed glasses hanging on his nose. The man wasn't ugly, but wasn't some unrivally handsome man, his appearance was slightly better than the average voice, but Mu Chen was originally a singer that decided to retire early and ended up getting a job as a host of his own show. Mu Chen was a man that loved comedy and music, so after retiring from music he rushingly agreed to become the host of his own show. This show had a reputation of having idols turned into iconic figures because of the silly games and punishments they have too face. Punishments like doing funky dances, saying stupid lines, or other random silly and sometimes humiliating things. The thing was, Mu ChenChen's super talk show was currently one of the biggest known comedy talk shows and roughly two-thirds of HuaXia's population watched this show religiously.

"Today why don't we all talk about your recent projects that will be released in either this year or next." Mu Chen suggested. "Hou SiHai why don't you go first, mister veteran."

"Oh Mu Chen you flatter me, recently I have been writing a song and will be holding a concert within the next few months, although the final date is still being debated." Hou SiHai said with a calm and gentle smile, exposing a very bright and pure atmosphere.

"Oh my so exciting!" Mu Chen cried while clapping, "Next Xiao Xia why don't you go next!"

"Chen gege why do you call me little shrimp! Do you wish to make fun of poor me!" NuoLi jokingly cried.

"Oh poor little shrimp! I don't mean to make fun of you, it's just that your so cute and small, and when you blush you turn all pink! Just like a little shrimp ah!"

"Boohoo, Si ge, Chen gege is making fun of me!" Cried Xia NuoLi as he burrowed himself into the embrace of Hou SiHai.

Hou SiHai stayed silent as he lovingly stroked the hair on the little shrimp's head.

"Oh dear! I do apologize lets forget the little shrimp part now little shrimp, tell the lovely fans what you have been up to."

"Mu Chen..." Hou SiHai said softly, but there was a very soft and subtle warning.

"Oh my, the public display of affection is enough for me to cough up blood, oh young love!" Mu Chen exclaimed dramatically.

"Well, answer the question now, just ignore the little nickname." Hou SiHai coxed.

"Little me managed to get a small role in the new movie【Swallowtail】!!!" the little shrimp exclaimed with a blush on his face.

"!!!"

Everyone went in shock, a newcomer actor landing a role in 【Swallowtail】 was not easy, especially since he was only an actor with a year's worth of experience, only playing big roles in 2nd tier dramas or 3rd tier movies. The audience were in a split, some were fans of Hou SiHai, Xia NuoLi, and Shen RuYi, but most fans were here for Mu Chen. but there was a silent rumor going around. The rumor was that Shen RuYi and Xia NuoLi were big rivals, started at the same time, were the same age, and had very similar heights. Shen RuYi being the cool and elegant, while Xia NuoLi was your typical boy next door, although a bit more cute then the average boy next door. It was also known that Xia NuoLi was a total white lotus. Many fans thought that Shen RuYi was a big tsundere, but some argued that he was actually really honest just bad at expressing himself in real life.

The argument of Shen RuYi and Xia NuoLi was actually rather big, although the two never said anything, everyone believed that the rumor was true.

An YunXi didn't feel it to be that way. An YunXi felt that he and NuoLi had no quarrel.

Especially because when he was standing next to Xia NuoLi. He (Xia NuoLi) seemed too pay no mind to him, even giving a friendly greeting to him. It was odd that the fans seemed too want to see the two fight. Actually they seem to be shipping them together too. Which he didn't really understand. Shipping? Was that like putting them into a box and sending them off to sea? An YunXi didn't really get the minds of the people in this day and age, so much random terms like, dog blood, or spicy chicken. Or like eating a keyboard... the random stuff. An YunXi decided too just ignore all the crazy talk of the netizens and chose to keep working.

An YunXi felt a bit tired these days, although nothing chaotic occurred he still felt a bit stressed about everything going on around him. An YunXi sat there waiting for the actions of the others and listening to the gasps and whispers of the audience, he was really just waiting for when the host would introduce him and all. Not really caring, giving an aloof interference clearly expressed on his face. An YunXi took the role given very seriously, he felt that if he slacked off he would be caught in the act of acting... if that even made sense. An YunXi, the aloof king, sat there waiting for his time to enter the conversation, not really caring and drifting off into thought.

...

"Shen RuYi *Cough* *Cough*.... Uh? What about you, what have you been up too?" Mu Chen asked cautiously, not even remembering that he (Shen RuYi) was only acting the role of an aloof and indifferent king that showed a soft gentleness occasionally. An YunXi looked over at the host gaze not as harsh as when he was daydreaming, allowing Mu Chen too release a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Nothing much, just some filming for a TV drama." An YunXi replied neither humble or arrogant.

"Oh... Okay, then lets move on too the games. First is trivia! How well do you know your fellow idols?" Mu Chen exclaimed. "First question goes too Hou SiHai, which of the two can sing better? The penalty for guessing wrong must sing a duet with the person you chose, if guessed correctly then the singer chosen must sing a solo!"

"..." isn't that a penalty no matter what!

An YunXi just sat there looking off, and the little shrimp had black lines on his face.

"I have yet too here Shen RuYi's singing voice and I know that Xiao Nuo is very talented in singing for and actor, so I will choose Shen RuYi." Hou SiHai said looking rather serious but had a smile on his face.

"... Correct, incorrect? Uh how can we ask a question where we also don't know the answer too?" Mu Chen looked at the note rather confused. "Well let's let the audience decide!" Mu Chen said as he tossed the note aside. "Who do you wish to hear sing? The duo of Hou SiHai and Shen RuYi or having the aloof king go to stage on his own?"

"My family's SiHai is loyal too Xiao Xia! Don't break my CP!!!!"

"Who said that! Xiao xia should be CP with Xiao Ru!"

"NOOOOOO!!!"

"Just compromise, go for Shen RuYi!"

"Oh smart!"

"Shen RuYi!"

"Shen RuYi!"

.....

"The audience has decided. Xiao RuRu, you must step to the table and serve us all with your voice!" Mu Chen finalized.

"..." An YunXi stood up and walked up. "Do you have a guqin?"

"???"

"Guqin?"

"Oh, we have one in the back?..."

"Okay."

~~~

The gu qin was then handed to the aloof king, when the gu qin was given to him, his eyes glowed brightly and a very soft and small smile perked out from his lips causing many too fan girl, they wished that Shen RuYi would look at them like he looked at the gu qin.

An YunXi set himself up, and stared at the gu qin lovingly. He was less hesitant to pluck the strings as compared to last time. He quickly dived in singing an old song from his childhood.

The audience was silenced once they heard the soft soothing voice coupled with the very vibrant sounds of the strings. An YunXi did not pay attention to the audience as he closed his eyes and let the memories seep into his soul. He was playing this song with all his being, and everyone could feel it causing a storm in there hearts even though the music was so calming.

By the time he finished the song many people seemed to have tears in their eyes as the sobbed out how beautifully he sang and played.

An YunXi took a bow and when back to his seat that was next too NuoLi.

"Wow... you should have went into singing if your voice was so good...." Mu Chen muttered, not realising that his inner thought had been released to the viewers and audience.

"Thank you, but I rather think it is fun to act." An YunXi responded.

"Oh..." Mu Chen realised that Shen RuYi was talking to him, causing the poor Mu Chen too feel a bit shocked and embarrassed.

An YunXi went back to the aloof and indifferent act once more as he looked off and didn't put him into his eyes, causing some fans too squeal or act squeamish.

The show continued, at the end of it, Mu Chen had made them all go through some type of humiliation, the worst for An YunXi was that he was dressed like a woman by one of the girls in the audience, she had made him put on a wig, put on a rather fancy dress that showed off the essential curve of one's waist. His nails were painted and eye lashes were glued to his eyes, even his legs were not spared, being waxed till silky smooth like a slender and feminine women. At least the fancy dress was not too explicit, having a long sleeve, long skirt and a decent amount of fabric covering his chest, although the lace and embroidering on the dress were very painful to his male pride. When he stepped out after being dolled up, people were gasping for breath.

"QUEEN!!!!!" some cried out.

"AW AW AW!!!" some howeled.

An YunXi couldn't feel more embarrassed, he had never dressed like a woman before, and this dress thing felt very odd. His legs felt rather bare, and he was rather unbalanced due to the high heels. Why did he have too wax his legs if they were not going to be exposed in the first place.

An YunXi's crossdressing punishment didn't seem too end there. He was then forced into a giant sweater that was too big and very short shorts. An YunXi had pale and slender legs that replicated the appearance just like a girl, actually even prettier than the average girl. Causing a wave of adoration and envy from passersby and non-Shen RuYi fans.

An YunXi didn't really know how it happened, but in the end it was actually more like a game of dress up with all the idols for the talk show. After dressing An YunXi as a girl they had dragged Xia NuoLi too join him, shouting out princess. And they dragged Hou SiHai too dress up as a butler, calling him NuoLi's loyal servant.

The talk show ended rather weirdly and unlike any episode of Mu ChenChen's Super Talk Show... EVER.

And so An YunXi made a mental not too never take part in a talk show again unless he wants to end up turning into a woman. 

5