9
322 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An YunXi was tired, he felt that there was a sight strain on his mentality after playing the role of Xue MingYin. He would have times when he suddenly feels like MingYin instead of himself. It was actually rather odd, but fairly interesting. Did other actors feel that they have become the character, even when not filming? An YunXi didn’t realize it, but he actually like acting a lot more than he thought. He no longer thought about what would bring pablicity or how too run away from Jin Hai. 

 

~~~~~~

 

The president of STAR looked at the data given on the rise of the small star Shen RuYi, he felt shocked that this boy could get the attention of the stone faced god. He had gotten an email from Qing Long stating that he wanted to buy this small actor over. But the president didn’t feel that too be so right. He looked over the boy’s prior work and felt it was rather lacking. 

 

“President, this is the most recent work of the boy apparently he did a phenomenal job at acting the 3rd prince in the drama【Blooming Blossom】and it is said that his acting in the【Rushing Through Rivers】TV drama is going beyond what a small actor is capable of, and that everytime he films a scene the other actors become much more life like.” The small secretary (not Yuan QiXing AKA the cousin) explained to his boss.

 

“Oh, so he has a gift that didn’t shine through until recently? Let’s keep him, Jin Hai is his manager right? Then have Luo MiHua be his assistant.”

 

“Are.. Are you sure? Luo MiHua is an outstanding newcomer and is very capable.” The small secretary asked, his small stature showing and causing his face to look a bit frantic.

 

“I’m sure.” The president said with an odd smile.

 

“President, you look creepy when you smile like that.” the secretary said without thinking of the consequences. 

 

“You’re supposed to say that I’m very handsome.” The president said turning into an overbearing tyrant, but to be fair, the president was in his barley in his 30’s and was a rather handsome man that was handsome enough to eat. He could eat with just his face. The little secretary changing from shy and stutterish into one so bold as too tisk at the president. The little secretary then ran off too tell Luo MiHua that she would be the assistant of Jin Hai who had the small actor Shen RuYi in his care. 

 

The little secretary didn’t know that the occasion where he told Luo MiHua that she would be taking care of a small actor as an assistant was a heavy blow to her conscience. 

 

~~~~~~

 

An YunXi was at the film set like any usual day, and currently he was one of the two mushrooms huddling in the corner. The drama was at the point where Xue MingYin had joined the military along with his indiscised sister. 

 

“Sister Xun, what do you think of this part?” An YunXi asked. 

 

“Maybe a bit of a glissin in the eyes, nothing really obvious because it’s a subtle emotion.” She replied earnestly. The two continued on with analyzing the script waiting for there turn too film.

 

“We should get ready too film, I believe our scene will be next.” An YunXi said too Wang MeiXun.

 

“Mhm, lets go.” MeiXun said as she nodded her head in confirmation.

 

The two got up, standing as tall as trees, a major transition from huddled in a corner little mushrooms. An YunXi already in the military uniform that Xue MingYin was wearing, looked exquisitely handsome. There was also a soft beauty to his appearance blended with his pale skin that looked rather frail and sickly. 

 

The time came where An YunXi and Wang MeiXun were beginning too film there next scene.

 

“Action!” Zhang KeShi shouted, he was rather excited to see how Shen RuYi would act, he was very fond of this young little actor, especially since every time he is acting, the others seem to act on a much higher level, he hadn’t realized it right away, but he was sure that Shen RuYi was naturally guiding the others with his acting, which made the scene much more real and life like along with a more natural aura making things run smoothly as if it were too actually happen.

 

An YunXi didn’t know that he was being secretly praised by the director, but he could tell that the man had a favorable opinion of him. 

 

“Sister.. I mean, brother, why did you… why did you join!?” Xue MingYin held his chest with agonizing pain. His eyes seemed to say so much. His pale skin looked rather sickly causing others to want to protect him, his lips were also oddly pale, and they seemed too stand out more as he bit on them with a nervous expression. 

 

“I couldn’t leave you too fend for yourself! You body! I was too worried, so I chose to protect you!!!” She cried feeling wronged with the fragile boy’s upset look.

 

“One dying is enough! Why must you charge in too die with me!!! At least you could have finally lived without having to carry such a burden anymore!” 

 

“MingYin! You are not a burden! I care about you! What's wrong with that?”

 

“You could be killed for hiding you gender and joining the military! You could be killed on the battlefield! Sister you must worry about yourself before you worry about me!”

 

MingYang felt wronged as her brother yelled back at her. She was only worried about him, why couldn’t he understand that. He was the only thing motivating herself too keep moving forward after their parents had passed. The only reason she worked so hard to get money was too make sure she could earn enough money to keep him by her side. She worked too get his medicine, she worked to get him food, she worked to get him a home, but really she worked so that she would never have too be left alone and abandoned again. He was her last remaining family! She could not bare for him to die.

 

“YinYin! You are my reason for living, if you are gone what can I do by myself?” MingYang cried. Tears dripping down her face.

 

MingYin was biting his lip so hard and clenching his fist so tight, but he hadn’t realized that his body was sweating excessively and that his skin seemed to get paler and paler. Soon a glint passed through his eyes as it seemed too dullen before he seemed too slowly collapse where he stood. 

 

MingYang rushed towards her sickly little brother catching the slim and slender boy in her arms easily. She quickly picked him up and ran off to the medical wing.

 

“Get me a doctor!!” She demanded as she barged into the room.

 

Captain Jun in the middle of his physical sat in front of the doctor with his no shirt, his back muscles fully exposed, causing the poor cross dressing MingYang too blush. 

 

“My brother! He needs help.” MingYang cried.

 

The doctor looked at the pale boy on MingYang’s back and quickly demanded him(her) to put him down onto the bed. Captain Jun looked at the too boys(?) and saw how the more feminine boy(?) put the pale one on the bed. When he looked at the poor pale skinned boy something tugged at his heart. This boy seemed to cause something in him too stir. The captain was known for being a bit cold, but the expression on his face seemed to be one of sincere concerns for the pale boy. The doctor unbuttoned the first few buttons of the boy’s uniform placing the stethoscope on his chest and grabbing his wrist to check his pulse. After he looked at MingYang and instructed. 

 

“Take off his outer coat and roll up his sleeve, I’m going to give him an IV and he should be relatively okay, but it is likely to be impossible for him to enter battle with a body as weak as this.” 

 

“We don’t have enough money either opt out of service.” MingYang muttered with a bitterness in his(her) eyes. 

 

“...” the cold captain Jun stood at the side lines as he stared at the little fragile boy. He couldn’t do something like pull him out of the military, it was impossible because of the shortage of soldiers, but his heart hurt at having too be forced into throwing such a delicate boy into the clutches of war. If he could pull the boy out of the military he would, but the higher ups didn’t see eye to eye, mainly because they were not part taking in the war, they were sending others to fight their mess while they stayed in there cosy homes and shouted big words.

 

The captain could only leave with a bitter feeling in his heart. He put on his shirt and outer coat and left the room silently. Nobody knew that he, captain Jun had formed a promise in his heart too look after the boy. 

 

The camera on the male lead was at just the right angle to see the handsome face full of determination.

 

“Cut!” Zhang KeShi couldn’t help but smile. This drama was going to start airing its first episode tomorrow and currently the actors were to outstanding showing such brilliant acting. His first big project was sure to be a success. He could only internally thank Shen RuYi because doing so outward could cause some mishaps and his pride wouldn’t let him. 

 

Shen RuYi got off the medical bed looking just as pale as before, but without looking like he was going to pass out or had collapsed. He looked calm and collected, but his eyes were rather bright. 

 

An YunXi was having fun. He didn’t know why but his heart was exhilarating as if he were back on the battlefield fighting for his emperor. An YunXi though it wasn’t so bad too act, the people made him feel he had a talent in the field and was actually quite capable. An YunXi was beginning to wonder how far he could go in the entertainment industry. The pale boy had a small smile appear from his rather aloof face, creating a rather beautiful scene. The pale boy had his first few buttons undone looking rather messy, his hair was a bit tousled and his collar bone was exposed, showing off his slender neck. His dark eyes were filled with a sort of liveliness. 

 

Those who looked at Shen RuYi felt that they couldn’t look away. An YunXi felt that he was starting to accept the fact that he could no longer returns. Although there were times when he felt rather lonely, the times of occurrence was becoming less frequent. 

 

The thing was he didn’t know that he subconsciously didn’t see himself as Shen RuYi, but he also felt that the name An YunXi was too foreign to the others. An YunXi was currently waiting for the day when he could either hear someone call him An YunXi or the day when he could accept the name Shen RuYi for himself. He subconsciously wondered which day would come first.

The scene having ended, had all the actors get off the set to go over the next scene. An YunXi was too go back onto the bed and the female lead was too leave the premises.

 

“Action!” 

 

Xue MingYin laid on the bed rather motionless, the only way you could tell that he wasn’t dead was the fact there was very subtle movements of his chest rising and collapsing. MingYang was chased out of the medical wing by the doctor, telling the sibling too run off too go train with the others. A little time passed with the doctor also leaving the room to go check on some other things. 

 

Not long after the tall and handsome Captain Jun walked into the room. He had a stone expression with soft eyes. He looked down at the sickly boy brushing the bangs out of his face causing the rottain women at the set too have bloody noses. 

 

AHHHH TOO HANDSOME, TOO CUTE!!!! SHIP! SHIP! OH MY NEW CP!!!!

 

Was currently being screamed in their head.

 

Xue MingYin slowly opened his eyes looking up a little dazed too see a man no older than 30 sitting beside his bed and using a hand to brush his bangs out of his face.

 

“Sleep.” the captain Jun who had a thick face.

 

“?...” the little boy gave a rather cute expression of being confused before giving a child like nod of the head. 

 

“...” the recently bent captain Jun.

 

The gaze of the handsome became more intense causing the boy too pull the covers over his head only to find that there was an IV needle in his arm causing the boy too give a pitiful frown. The recently bent captain Jun looked at the boy and felt that his heart clenched. He ruffled the hair of the boy and pulled the covers over him.

 

“Sleep” He said once more. The boy blinked a couple of times before deciding to just go with it and closed his eyes. 

 

The actions turned into him sleeping rather soundly and quickly. Once his breathing evened out the Captain leaned down and gave a rare smile.

 

“I will protect you. And this time I will not break my promise.” Captain Jun then got up and left with the once again cold stone expression on his face.

3