Chapter 2 : City of Green
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 : City of Green 

City of Green, a city full of natural beauties like trees, flowers, corps and people in this city love peace and natural beauties . Ariel is at the entrance gate of the city and is getting permission to travel in this city. Ordinary humans need a "Passengers Certificate" to travel to a specific city but the case of Kings is different. They are allowed to enter a city without any problem as long as the government doesn’t ban them from roaming freely.  

"So I've finally entered the City of Green. I now have to find the son of my dad's friend who's a Samurai named Toya Matsuyo."

Ariel starts walking but suddenly he notices many people gathering in front of the 'Town Hall'. He becomes curious and joins the gathering and gradually enters the 'Town Hall'. He sees that the 'Head of the City' and some of his officers are talking to a guy. But the hands and legs of the guy are tied with a rope. 

"Can you tell me why that guy is in that situation? Ariel asks a person beside him. 

"Are you new in this city?" asks the guy.

"Yes, I came here today. "

"That guy has been imprisoned since last Frinas (Very first day of the week in this world) because he entered the city and immediately tried to kill a guy," says the guy. And I suppose that guy is a samurai as a Swortana was found where the incident happened."

"So he can be…." 

"Mister, you're saying something? "

"Ah no! " says Ariel and starts going in the front and at that time he hears a loud voice of a certain someone. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please? " says a guy using his loud voice. People immediately give him attention and he comes at the front of the gathering and stands beside the 'Head of the City'. 

"I know this kind of situation is very rare in this city as you guys love peace. But when this kind of situation happens, you guys panic and forget to investigate the incident properly. Yes, I can say this after witnessing this incident. Even the 'Head of the City' is panicking." says the guy. 

One of the officers tries to stop him and says, "Please mind your tongue and give your identity. "

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give my identity. My bad. My name is Toya Matsuyo and I'm a samurai roaming around the world. "

"Gentleman, now say what you wanted to say, " says the 'Head of the City'.

"I wanted to say nothing actually but I wanted to appeal for a proper investigation. If you would give me the permission, then I will make an investigation team including me, one of your officers and one of the ordinary humans of this city. " 

"I give you the permission but you get only one day to investigate the incident and give me results. " says the 'Head of the City'. 

"Thank you sir for giving me the permission. So can I choose an officer or you're gonna assign an officer for the investigation? "

"Well yes, I assign officer Luka for this investigation and you may choose an ordinary human."

"Wow! You're assigning the officer who stopped me. You're not an ordinary guy."

"I take that as a compliment young man."

"Ok so, is anybody interested in participating in this investigation? " 

Ariel raised his hand and came in front of the crowd. 

"I'll take part," says Ariel. 

"Name yourself," says Toya. 

"Ariel K Wind." and the whole crowd was shocked after hearing Ariel's name. The 'Head of the City' was the most shocked one. 

"Wow! A king among us. Interesting," says Toya. 

"Why do you wanna participate in this mere investigation while you're a king yourself?" Toya asks Ariel. 

"Well the reason is you," says Ariel. 

"Huh? Me?" 

"Yes, you're the son of Aiden Matsuyo, friend of my father Simon Wind. My father told me about you. And you're also the reason for me coming to this city. " 

"I don't wanna waste time anymore. Let's start the investigation," says Toya looking at Ariel and Luka.  

"And I also want to ask some questions to that confined guy. Can I? " says Toya.

"Ah yes, you can. I will step back for one day and I also ask the people of this city not to worry about this incident for now, " says the 'Head of the City' named Reimb Green loudly. 

"Thanks for your cooperation sir. Sir Ariel and Luka, please come here, " says Toya. 

"So mister, what's your name again?" Toya asks the confined guy. 

"My name is Gera Narami. " 

"So you're also a samurai? " Toya asks Gera. 

"Yes."

"So tell us the actual story, Gera. " Toya says to Gera.

"The person I tried to attack was a descendant of the King of Kings who was bullying an old woman. But the people caught me and then that guy started lying that he was helping the old woman. Therefore I became confined. " 

"So you were basically framed?"

"Yes."

"What about the old woman?"

"I think she's in danger. I see neither her nor that guy coming here after that incident. 

" So she's in danger but she's in this city."

"I suppose so. Save the old lady sir. "

"Ok we'll find her. "

"Do you have any plans, Toya?" Ariel asks Toya. 

"Yes I do have a plan, " says Toya. 

"What's that? " Ariel asks Toya. 

"I'll tell you later but you know what to do first right?" 

"Lead us to the place where the incident happened, Luka, " Ariel says to Luka. 

[ADE : 112 Marcher 

Location: City of Green]

To be continued ~~

0