Chapter 3 : The Culprit
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 : The Culprit

"What?" Luka says to Ariel.

"What do you mean by 'what'? Take us to the place where the incident happened, " Ariel says. 

"Oh! Got it. Come with me, " Luka says. 

Luka takes Ariel and Toya to the place where the incident happened and the place was named 'Cerus's Garden Road'. The place was marked using rope and nobody was allowed to enter here. But our investigators had permission, so they were able to enter that place.  

"Here's the place. Now do what you guys want to do but I can assure that the result will be negative, " Luka says with great confidence. 

"Yes, let us do our job, " Toya says to Luka. 

"Ariel, let's search the area first, " Toya says to Ariel. 

"Ok let's do it, " Ariel says and starts to look for evidence in the place. 

"Wait can't you use your wind power to find any object?" Toya says to Ariel. 

"Well no! I do have the power of wind but it doesn’t mean I can do everything with this power."

"Ok. Just find some evidence. "

Ariel and Toya start to look for evidence. On the other hand, Luka seems to be frustrated and he's doing nothing! 

"Hey Ariel, I think I've found something interesting. Come here, " says Toya. 

"What did you find?"

"Look, blood! "

" I guess the blood was dropped two or three days ago. "

"I think so too. "

"We have to find the culprit fast. The old lady is in danger. "

"Hey Ariel, that Luka guy is suspicious. Be careful of him."

"Why do you think so?"

"It’s just that I don't think he can be believed. "

"Ok I'll be careful. But for now, we have to focus on finding the woman. "

"Yes, you're right. We should follow the dropped blood on the road. "

"At the end, we will be able to find the lady. "

"Hey Luka, we have found a lead and it will take us to the culprit. Follow us," Ariel says to Luka. 

Then they start following the drops of blood and after going a long way they arrive in front of a wrecked black house.  

"This place is the right place to kill humans, " Ariel says. 

"Let's go in," Toya says and they enter the house. The house was totally black. One couldn’t see another. And at that moment they hear a scream. 

"That's coming from the second floor."

"I'll lead the way. Toya, be ready with your sword and Luka, come after me and Toya, " says Ariel. 

"Yes, I'm ready."

They start going to the second floor using stairs. As planned, Ariel was the first, then Toya and then Luka. But suddenly they hear the door getting closed.

"As I had assumed, it was a trap, right Luka?" says Toya.

"Yes, you're right. That scream was a bait. Now both Matsuyo clan and Wind clan will meet it’s end," Luka says and laughs loudly.

"What a plan! But you know you won't see tomorrow's sunrise," Toya says and attacks Luka with his sword. Luka dodges the attack. And two descendants of the King of Kings attack Ariel from behind using their Water power. Ariel dodges instead of attacking and the stairs break down because of the extraordinary movements on them. Ariel and Toya get up and take position to fight. 

"Why did you plan this Luka?" says Toya.

"I was actually planning to turn this city into a city where the clansmen of the snake clan could live. But the Wind king came out of nowhere with the Matsuyo clan's leader and appealed for an investigation. You guys became a danger for my plan. So I had to kill you guys."

"But how?" Toya says to Luka.

"I was planning to take over this city at the time of Gera's execution. But you appeared and asked for an investigation therefore the execution got delayed. If I kill you two right now, the execution will be held sooner than twenty four hours."

"Sorry for ruining your nice plan but what are the descendants of the King of Kings doing here?" Toya says.

"I formed a contract with them to help me as I can't take over this city all by myself and my clan. "

"Oh! You're the Snake King but you still can't even take over a country all by yourself. That's a shame. " Toya says. 

"You should shut your mouth and get ready for your death. "

"Same goes for you too, right Ariel?" Toya says.

"So you're the Snake King. Become the first one to be defeated in my way of becoming the King of Kings. " Ariel says and then he says, " Wind Crafting Technique : Alice! " and then a sword becomes visible in his hands which is made of wind. 

"Get ready, Snake King."

"Come Ariel."

"Don’t worry, I'll take care of those nuisances . Focus on your fight," says Toya. 

 

To be continued ~~

*Snake Clan - It is a sub clan of the Beast Clan and it’s called 'Cerebro'. The clansmen can communicate with snakes and use the snake and it's poison in different ways. 

0