Chapter 4 : Ariel’s Fight
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come Ariel."

"Here I come."

Ariel runs towards Luka at his best speed and with Alice in his right hand. Meanwhile Luka starts calling his pet snakes. They all attack Ariel and try to bite him. 

"Damn snakes."

"You're afraid of them?"

"That's not the case."

"Then what's the problem? Or you're afraid of getting bitten and dying?"

"I'm afraid of killing these innocent snakes."

"Trying to be a good guy, huh?"

"Well no, that's against my ideals. "

"Keep your ideals to yourself and die."

The snakes surrounded Ariel. And then Luka attacked Ariel with his sword called Spiras. 

"What’s wrong with this sword's appearance?" Ariel says with a disgusted face.

"Feeling scared?"

"What have you done to that Anaconda? "

"There's a dark past behind this sword, wanna know?"

"I am not interested in your dark past. I just want to handover you to the Head of the City quickly."

"I will get your interest. "

Luka runs towards Ariel and jumps above his snakes. He lands where Ariel was surrounded and their swords clash. The clash made the snakes go away from the fight scene. Then Luka lands on the ground. 

"Six years ago, Cerebro was attacked by the Fire Clan called Smulder. They killed our clan leader and many more. I was also close to getting killed. But this anaconda Spiras saved me and five more members of our clan. He gave us a place to live and food to eat. But after two years of that attack, Spiras fell ill. Nothing was able to make his health good. And then he died."

"So why have you done this to Spiras?"

"I vowed to take revenge on both Cerebro and Spiras. I made this sword using his body. Now it’s the best sword any Cerebro clansmen can have. "

"You are a total psycho, Luka."

"You don't have to tell me that."

"To take revenge, you were gonna kill this whole city huh?"

"Yes, I want to take over this city and declare a war against Smulder."

"You have got a good plan but sadly you won't be able to execute your plan."

"We will see that," Luka says and immediately attacks Ariel again. Ariel defends his attack. Their swords clash again and again. The ground starts shaking. The weather starts changing. There are thunders in the sky. The sun cannot be seen. The whole area has dark clouds around it. 

"You are certainly good for a king's post, Luka."

"Oh! I forgot to say that Luka is not my real name."

"So you were using fake names. Damn traitor."

"I'll tell you that later after killing you."

"No! This is your end. Here I'll break your sword."

Ariel strikes so hard that Luka's sword breaks in two pieces. Luka steps back immediately. 

"Why did you break my sword? I will finish you. You deserve death," Luka says with tears in his eyes. 

"I knew that sword was your weakness and therefore I broke it."

"I don't wanna hear anything else right now. Snakes!!!!!! Attack him!!!!!" 

"Oh no, here they come."

Thousands of snakes start attacking Ariel. He tries his best to dodge them. But he gets bitten by a snake and he decides to break through and attack Luka. He chants, "Wind Crafting Technique: Wind Shield" and then a shield appears in his left hand. He uses the shield to guard his body from the snakes and charges ahead. He successfully breaks through the attack of the snakes. And punches Luka as hard as possible.  

"How could you break through?!"

"Thanks to my elemental power."

"So I am defeated."

"Yes, it’s your end. Now say your real name."

"It's Kirihata Inemasu."

"So that's it."

"Kill me Ariel."

"No I can't. "

"Why? Being killed by your hands is better than being killed by ordinary humans. "

"I understand you have your pride. But killing is prohibited in our clan. So I cannot kill you."

"Then ask your partner. "

"He is not my partner yet so I cannot do that also. And I also don't want his hands to become dirty so soon."

"Make me faint."

"Yes I can do that but let me block your hands."

"Do that."

Ariel chants, "Wind Crafting Technique : Wind Rope" and a rope appears. He uses that to tie Luka's hand. 

"You are done?" Toya says from the back. Ariel looks at him and says, " Yes! And you?". 

"That was an easy job, you know. Now let's take him to the Head of the City."

Ariel and Toya take Kirihata and the others with him and the old woman to the Town Hall. They hand them over to the Head of the City. 

"Thank you very much for catching them. Otherwise we would be dead by now."

"Now release Gera, he's innocent," Toya says. 

"Yes, release Gera right now, " says Reimb Green and Gera gets released.

"Is the old woman ok?" says Gera to Toya. 

"You are worried more about that lady and less about you. You indeed are a nice guy," says Reimb to Gera.

"Yes, she is all okay, " Toya says to Gera.

"Thank you guys. I will never forget your kindness."

"That was not any problem."

Gera gets out of the city. The city becomes peaceful again. Toya and Ariel are getting ready to leave this city. 

"It is all over Toya."

"Yes, it was hilarious. "

"Come with me, Toya."

"Your goal and mine are related."

"You want to be the King of Kings but have you got an army?"

"Well no it’s actually you and me. "

"Eh? Can we even conquer the army of the King of Kings with just the two of us?"

"I don't know. "

"Let's go to Sapiens Town. There’s a friend of mine."

"We will have to cross the next town to go there if I am not wrong."

"Yes, you're right. "

"Then get in my vehicle. "

"Woah! It's a three wheeled vehicle. I like it. Let's go."

Ariel and Toya start for the next town called Ashe.

~Green City arc end~

To be continued ~~

0