Chapter 5 : Town Ashe
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 : Town Ashe 

Town Ashe, a town full of capable mortals who have the power of magma element. They can use magma in many ways. They are called "Ashe" and they are a sub clan of the Fire clan. They are one of the strongest among capable mortals. Ariel and Toya have entered the town and their target is to cross this town and meet Toya's friend.

"Hey, Toya."

"Yeah?"

"Is there anything interesting in this town?" 

"I don't think there’s anything special. "

"Really? Think again."

"Ummm, I guess we can meet the magma witches."

"Witches?"

"Yeah they are super interesting. "

"Hey, looks like there is commotion ahead. "

"Let's see." 

Toya and Ariel get out of the car and go in front of a business shop called "Magshop" and they hear people saying to the shop owner, " Just give the taxes to the 'Jem Club'. They run the whole town. If you don’t give taxes, your shop will be gone and we obviously don't want your shop to be gone. Because of your shop we don't have to go out of this town to gather resources to live. "

"Huh? What do they think they are? If you guys don't protest them. I will protest them until I die. Just because they are the disciple of the second strongest Ashe clansmen, they cannot do injustice to us."

"Yes we know that. But we will be dead if we don't give taxes to them."

"Hey, can I know what the commotion is about?" Ariel says to the people there.

"We can tell you about that but first, tell us who you are."

Toya steps in and says, " Ah my name is Toya Matsuyo and he is Ariel. "

Toya again says to Ariel whispering, "Play along."

"You guys are new in this town?"

"Yes!" says Toya. 

"There’s nothing going now. Just the richer guys are taking tax from us poor people.''

" Here they come. "

"Magshop, you guys are ready to give us the tax?" a big muscular guy says. 

"No," the owner of Magshop says without any fear to that guy.

"That's very sad. Now your shop must disappear."

"Just try it, " Ariel says and stands in front of that guy.  

"Ariel, you took my line, " Toya says and joins Ariel.

"Who are you guys?!" 

"Random passerby."

"Then meet your end," says that guy and punches Ariel with his hand covered with magma. But Ariel dodges it. And that guy's three partners attack Toya. Toya also dodges their attack. They both step back. 

"Hey Ariel. Take on the big guy. I will take care of his partners."

"I was planning to do so," Ariel says and chants,"Wind Crafting Technique: Alice." And his sword appears in his hand. He runs toward the big guy and his sword and that guy's hand clashes. Ariel and that guy both step back. On the other hand Toya takes out his sword and starts fighting against three guys. It was a fight against them but they were doing their best. Toya chants, "Matsuyo Technique : Thunder Blast" and immediately thunder falls on his opponents from the sky. Ariel again attacks and they both clash again and again. 

"What's this fight about?" a guy says and interferes with the fight. 

"Why are you coming in the middle?" says Ariel.

"Don't tell me you are the greatest samurai of this world called 'Franos'. "

"Yes, I am."

"D-do-don't come near."

Toya steps in and says, " Fight me right now Franos."

"Huh? You are just a kid. I am not interested in fighting kids. "

Toya takes out his sword and attacks Franos. But Franos defends himself by using the smallest sword he has. 

"Ok kid, I'll fight."

"Now you are good."

"But I will use the smallest sword I have. "

"As you wish," Toya says and attacks Franos with all might. Their swords clash again and again. And the speed was so quick that no one was able to see their movement. At one point Toya flew a little far and he was covered with blood. Franos ran towards him with his sword saying, "This is the end kid. "

But Ariel interferes with the fight by blocking Franos with his shield. But Franos doesn’t stop. He strikes again and again.  

"Why have you interfered, Ariel?" says Toya. 

"It is a payback from before. You just lay down."

But suddenly Ariel's shield breaks and Franos punches Ariel. But Ariel took the damage and stood in front of Toya. 

At a point, Franos stops and Ariel faints. 

"I was fighting you. Why did you attack Ariel?"

"There is no time to answer your question. Your partner was already injured, you know." 

"Ariel was injured?"

"You didn’t notice? He has been bitten by a snake. Take him to a healer witch."

"Hey let's retreat for now guys," says that big guy and he runs away with his partners . 

"Young men, take him to my granddaughter named Anna. She lives in the mountains. She can heal him," says the owner of Magshop to Toya. 

"Why are you helping us?"

"Because you helped me and my employees. "

"Hey kid, save your partner first. I know you have great potential. Let's meet when fate lets us meet."

"Next time, I will be the winner," says Toya and takes Ariel in his back and starts running towards the mountain named 'Ginium'. 

"Good luck kid," says Franos and disappears. 

To be continued ~~

0