The forgotten dungeon! (1)
191 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's already been a hour since I left the safe zone and headed towards the nearest hidden dungeon. 

I also killed all the level 1 goblins I encounter during this time and have also leveled up. 

Current level - 7

I don't think it is this easy to raise levels. Gotta thanks experience point card for this. 

And soon I arrived at the entrance of hidden dungeon. Come to think of this, I also wanted to try something. 

"Activate skill *Appraisal. Target - dungeon. "

I was thinking if I could also appraise Dungeons by this skill, so I tried it out and it surprisingly work wonders. 

Soon a status window of dungeon appears before me. 

"Dungeon - The last dungeon (1) 

This dungeon was created by the sole survivor of Cagalians, the Great Sage. This is the entrance to the first of the last dungeon which protects a piece of The Great Map. 

Entrance Restriction - Player level must be 30-40."

"Wha..... What the hell is wrong with this system. More and more mysteries appears as I read more of it's messages. 

Cagalians? Great sage? Great map? The hell it is talking about. 

And not to mention this annoying restriction. Just why did I came here if I can't even enter the dungeon. "

Even though I do trust the appraisal, I still tried to enter the dungeon as to know what would happen if one were to try to enter the restricted dungeon 

Just as I tried, a message appears before me. 

"You can't enter the dungeon as you don't meet the conditions. 

Player's level is too low. 

Probability of survival - Zero. "

"Probability of survival - Zero, huh. Well, it's not like I want to die, I guess I will come here again when I meet the conditions. But now that I am here already, I guess there was one more dungeon near this area. 

Activate skill *Search. Target - Dungeons. "

"Through the use of *Search, you have find a hidden dungeon 750m North-West from current location. "

As I couldn't enter this dungeon, I started to move towards another hidden dungeon nearest to me and merely encounter any goblins on the way there. 

And I soon arrived at my destination. 

"Oh, here it is. Activate skill *Appraisal. Target - dungeon "

"Dungeon - The forgotten dungeon. 

This dungeon was originally a hidden village formed by low ranking monsters to escape from their fate of being hunted. 

Their are traps set all over the dungeon by those monsters to catch their prey and some monsters forgotten by the World itself resides in there. 

The very idea of levels doesn't apply to this dungeon. "

"Again with complicated stuff huh. Forgotten by the world? Seems like this is gonna be one hell of a dungeon. "

"Player Jared Miller has found the entrance of the Forgotten dungeon. Do you wish to entre? 

YES / NO "

"Yes! "

"Huh?.... Wha.... Is this a dungeon? Blue sky that extends infinitely, Warm sunlight and green grasslands. This is more like some another dimension. I didn't get transported to some another world right? 

I was walking forward and looking at this amazing scenery and a message from system appeared. 

"Through skill *Enhanced senses, you have sensed the trap 'Pitfall'. "

"Pitfall? Hey, hey, hey are you being serious? To think there is something like pitfall in a dungeon. "

It is easy to avoid traps thanks to my skill, So I just continued walking ahead. And suddenly the ground begin to shake. It was like a big earthquake powerful enough to destroy a small scale town. 

Just as I was wondering what is happening... 

"W...Wh....What the hell is that. "

Enjoyed the chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9
6