Chapter 5, arc 1
2.2k 20 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
edited 02/15

 

Let's all thank @GioBlaze9239 for pointing out the mistakes.

The following week, was filled with the same dull and repetitive exercises, which, my father - now torturer - increased bit by bit, slowly making them harder as I began to adjust and find them easier. The same thing happened with the puzzles as the sadistic fucker ramped up the difficulty, always making sure that at the end of the day to leave me with heavy and debilitating migraines, that would cause me to almost pass out the moment I returned to my "room".

It was fun...

Who am I kidding? It was torture, I had never experienced before and I hated every second of it.

Who would like to sleep in a basement which left your joints stiff and sore? Who would enjoy sleeping only five hours in an unrestful dreamland? And who could ever give up the pleasant warmth that a morning shower could give?

I think not many if any at all.

Yet none of that mattered, because today was the day that he had told me about a week ago. 'An easier day for me' he had said, even though it would only be me going through the torture. I was quite excited if he was honest. The previous week of torture had slowly chipped away at me and I need a moment of rest. So even if he had lied, my mind kept telling me that, surely there had to be some truth to what he had said, some aspect of today that wouldn't make me feel like shit at the end of the day.

“Wash up and meet me at the training room in five minutes” he barged in and said, startling me who was almost awake.

Well as always, I washed my face and went on to the training room.

I came in, and saw him talking with an old man in a white lab coat as it would seem. I managed to hear something before they stopped.

“You really sure about this?” the mysterious man in the coat asked my father.

“Yes, if she dies then she was an unsuccessful experiment.” My father said.

“Well normally she would survive it, if she was older, but this time I think the pain might too much for her to handle.” The mysterious man argued.

“She might die from shock!” he added.

About what are they talking about?

“Shh she is coming.” My father told the man to not shout.

Well to my unluckiness I heard that.

“Oh, hello little girl” the man in the coat said to me.

“Hello” I said quietly, well I am bad with new people.

“Follow me” my father said sternly.

And then we walked towards a different kind of room, it was kind of like what you would see in movies, the laboratory of the evil doctor or something like that.

“Are we really doing this?” the man with the coat asked.

“Yes, we are.” Father said very angrily to the man.

“Aah, as always impatient I see.”

“Well little miss, could you lie down on this table?” the old man with the coat asked me.

I did as he told without any questions asked.

As I lied down on the table, the man in the coat strapped me down to it, well I was confused as fuck about what was going on.

“Well, I’m going to start the injection.” He told me.

“Little miss, don’t hold this against me as I am also kind of forced to do this.” He turned to me.

And. He. Fucking. Injected. The whatever that bullshit was. Into. Me.

And I, of course, fucking screamed in pain.

Because, whatever that bullshit was, it hurt as a fucking bitch, like it hurt so much I don’t even know the appropriate curse word for it.

Like the pain was like this, imagine something freezing entering your body, and doing all these things that I’m about to list: burning pain from within the body, almost like your own blood is boiling, then every single artery, vein and everything you have in your body is expanding, I almost felt my heart popping like a balloon, from the pain I had. But just as my heart was ready to burst, the pain died down.

I looked over at the man in the coat, his eyes were saying ‘sorry’. Whilst my father looked really excited to see his daughter suffer for some kind of experiment.

“Why?” I asked in a low, almost lost voice.

The man lowered his head to hear me.

“Why?” I repeated.

“Don’t ask me, ask the guy behind me.” The man in coat said.

“Why?” I repeated again, this time looking at father.

He looked over in disgust.

“All you do is just ask why, why, why. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING DAUGHTER! I FINALLY CAN ENJOY SOMETHING WHEN MY EXPERIMENT WORKED OUT! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST FOLLOW MY ORDERS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. THAT’S IT! GET LOST!” he fucking screamed at me, and barged out of the room, leaving me and the man in coat alone.

At that moment, I knew everything, this man never saw me as his child, he only saw me as an experimental rat. He never actually cared about me. I started to hate him even more. But then the man in coat distracted me.

“I’m sorry for what I did, I am also being held captive here, so, you have my sympathy, plus you have the right to know that these injections will happen every week.” The man in coat said.

As soon as I heard that I fell into despair once again, I don’t know how many times have I fallen into despair now.

That single moment somewhere in my heart a simple blue but see-through ball of particles seemed to form within me. Not that I knew any of it.

Sorry for the late chapter, school came back which means more work for me, yay... Anyways everything will be done the same way that was just me being stupid and forgetting uploads, hehe...

 

I'm really dumb. *insert exhausted sigh*

55