Chapter 10 arc 1
1.8k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I decided to wrap up the first ark a bit quicker, so here is the chappy, the one before the last, and the last chappy will be tomorrow.

 

 

Also how is my first ever action scene?

My father rang the bell signaling the fight start.

The man in armor started running towards me, so I answered in kind and also started running towards him. As our paths almost crossed, I saw that he was getting ready to slash my head off, so I readied myself to slide and slash at his legs somewhere around the height of his nuts. So just as he started to swing, I started my move, I slide and slashed ant his ankle, I did not slash at the legs because he “saw” through that move, but I made it obvious for a reason, so that he would guard his legs, and when I started to slide, I could easily reach his ankles.

 And I went after those toes.

 After I swiped through his ankle, he fell on the ground, he wasn’t hurt at all just confused a little bit not expecting me to perform such a stunt. I immediately got up, and went after his neck, but he rolled sideways evading my attack, but when he rolled, to do it he needed to sacrifice his shield, so now he was unguarded, all I need to do now is just outplay him, as his danger rank went down to 2 after leaving the shield, and we went after each other, we crossed swords, and I immediately redirected his sword towards left making him lose his balance, then I punched his head with my right hand, rendering him confused a bit which gave me enough time to retract my sword swing it up and bring it down very hard, I swung it at his wrist which was holding the sword and was not protected by the armor, so I just cut it off, blood spurting everywhere and the man screaming in pain, so I just walked over to him, he was trying to scurry away from me, but I wouldn’t let him, just as he was about to scream again in fear, I swung down my sword and stabbed him in the face.

All that time I had an emotionless, expressionless face, just like a doll or a killing machine if you would like it.

 

Then I heard steps running towards me, they were very close, how did I not notice them? Well just as I started to turn, I heard.

“What are you doing to papa!” a child’s crying voice, but just as I had turned around, I swung my sword around me in an instant out of reflex, and that child was within my range, so I just fucking decapitated the poor child, he was running towards me with a dagger to protect this man which he said is his father.

The child looked to be almost seven years old, that’s it I thought, it’s time to end this.

‘Oy, you, lazy vampire living in my head, what is my status?’ I asked her.

‘Hmm… looks like you can finally take it, do you want to end this?’ she asked me in her amused smile.

‘Yeah, let’s fucking end this.’ I told her. Then I felt a headache, after the headache subsided, I felt her power. Now I’m half demon. I thought.

I jumped towards where my father is.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD LET ME END YOU!!!” I shouted losing myself to wrath.

47