015 Entering a New World
790 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

015 Entering a New World

(A/N: Want to read ahead of what I've posted so far? Then, go to my patreòn and get early access to chapters. 

As of this chapter, the patreòn is 2 chapters ahead of chapter 15. This number will just continue to increase.

[email protected]/purecrow just change the @ to an a )

"Morning, Master Rical. Do you have any plans for today?"

All I had planned for today was training as I do most days, but the World Key I just won comes to mind. It would not be so bad to do some scouting in the new world. I way the pros and cons of entering the world now instead of when I get a little stronger. I finally made my decision.

"Morning, Andrea. I have decided to hold up in my room for the day. Can you make sure that no one deturbs me the rest of the day?"

Andrea's face hardens as I say this, she knows I am not going to stay in my room and that I will be doing something that I don't want other people to know about. 

"Very well, Rical. I will make sure no one disturbs you." Andrea says, dropping the master when she says my name. She only does that when she is annoyed with me. With the amount of time Andrea and I spend together, Andrea has started to notice that I am hiding something from her. She has been trying to prove herself trustworthy, but I have only known her for less than three months. I will not be sharing any of my secrets with anybody until I know that I can trust them with my life. 

I already have Ajuka, who knows my secrets, only my mutated bloodline, mind you, but that's more than I would like. Ajuka may have said that he needed to research my mutation for his project. Still, I can all but guarantee that Ajuka will find my weaknesses even if he doesn't actively seek them out. 

As Andrea closes my door, I feel Andrea place a barrier on the door so that no one can enter. However, the barrier will only serve to keep people out, not in. All I have to do to deactivate the barrier is open the door from my side. 

After getting up, I go through my morning ritual. My morning ritual consists of the three S's, shit, shave, and shower. For my mission to the crossover world, I wear simple black pants, a white T-shirt, and a black hoodie, an outfit that will not stand out in any modern world.

Taking out the key from my spatial ring, I take a good look at it for the first time. The key looked to be made of gold with a clock face, wings on top, and finally, a black chain running along its shaft. 

I decided to use my bathroom door for a temporary portal. As I turn the key, lines of light appear on the door that starts taking the shape of runes. When I finish turning the key, the runes on the door flash brightly before disappearing. 

"Here goes nothing." I say as I open the door, not knowing what to expect. 

On the other side of the door, I see a roof of a building with fencing around the edges so someone won't fall off. I hesitantly walk through the door to see if anyone is on the other side. Not seeing anyone, I return to my room to fetch the key I left in the door. 

I continue to run tests on the door, from opening and closing the door, making sure my room is still there, to creating and destroying the portals. People may think I am being a bit anal about this, but you can never be too careful. After fifteen minutes of running tests, I am finally confident that I can return to the DXD world whenever I want. In one of my tests, I noticed the clock's time was different from my watch, which led me to the discovery that as long as the portal is closed, time stands still on the other side of the portal. 

I can not express how advantageous this is to me. Now I can stay in this world for as long as I want, and no one will get suspicious of me being gone.  

Going to the edge of the building, I look around for anything that will tell me where I am. As I look over the edge of the building, I see teens in school uniforms judging from the green and white uniforms that the females are wearing. I can guess what school this is, Fujimi Acadamy. The school where Highschool of the Dead starts. The academy's name is one of the few details that I remember from the anime. I remember the general storyline but not the names of places and any dates mentioned in the anime.

My first priority is to find out where I am in the timeline. 

As I was thinking that I hear voices in Japanese. A young man and females. Looking over the edge again, I see two of the main characters, Saya and the MC himself, Komuro Takashi. The pair seems to be arguing about something, but I can't make it out from up here. The two of them arguing looks like the scene from the first episode. 

Well, I guess that answers my question.

While I ponder what I need to do next, I see that Saya has stopped lecturing Takashi and back inside the building. I look over to the front gates knowing that a zombie will attack the male teacher that was showing off for the sexy female teacher in the next few minutes. 

And there it is, the zombie that starts it all for the cast. I watch as the teachers arrive to attempt to chase the zombie away and end up being killed and turned into zombies themselves. The first death I have seen from a human in this new life.

 The teacher's screams attracted more people from the school, hastening the spread of the virus. By now, Takashi has already run into the school to get Rei and Hisashi. 

I decide to stay up here on the roof and watch as the virus spreads. The door that was used for the portal just so happens to be the door to the fire hose that Rei and Takashi use to escape the roof. If the Canon is believed, Takashi, Rei, and Hisashi will join me on the roof soon enough. 

As I wait, I hear a male voice come over the intercom. "This announcement is for all the students... An emergency situation is taking place within the school, Right now. All students must follow your teaches instructions and evacuate. I repeat. A violent incident is taking place is in the school right now." The male voice over the intercom abruptly stops. A groin is heard through the intercom, and the male voice returns with " Get away from me, get back" in a distressed voice and cuts off again. And finally, I hear the man's screams for help and his eventual death.

 With the man's death came chaos. I listened as the students attacked each other to get to safety but only succeeded in making the situation a lot worse. Fear and large crowds simply equal chaos

I don't feel anything for the man's death or any others that I know will happen today. I have been desensitized to death with all the beasts I have been killing in the woods. I also know that this city will soon become my hunting grounds. The number of points I can earn will be staggering, faster than back home as there is more prey here.

As I continue to contemplate, I hear a metal open to my right, and I see three teens in school uniforms run through the door, leaving it wide open.

AN:

This crossover world will not be more than a few more chapters.

This story is AU, so go with it if anything different from Canon.

The more Powerstones I receive the faster your next chapter will be released.

Have some ideas about my story? Comment on it and let me know.

  

11