016 Escaping the school and world history
984 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
016 Escaping the school and world history
 
Check out my Patreon curently 3 chapters ahead (https://www.patreon.com/purecrow)
 
As I continue to contemplate, I hear a metal open to my right, and I see three teens in school uniforms run through the door, leaving it wide open.
 
Takashi, Rei, and Hisashi all run to the edge of the roof to look at the city and start talking. Even though I am a distance away, I can hear what they are saying.
 
"Holy shit. It's happening everywhere." Takashi stated the obvious.
 
"But, everything was normal; everything was fine a minute ago."
 
Before they can say anything more, four black helicopters fly by the way too low for it to be normal. The helicopters pass, almost nocking Rei over from the wind force they were generating.
 
"OVER HERE," Shouts Rei.
 
"Don't bother. I wouldn't even waste your strength. I think they are the Self Defense Force. They must have some special mission. They are not here to rescue us; they're not even doing anything about that. That's what's going on outside, where you can still run away from it. Imagine what's going on inside the school." Hisashi continued to talk about the zombies that he calls them, but I just tuned him out at this point. Deciding it was a better idea to think about the helicopters.
 
These helicopters are the first deference from the anime I have noticed since I arrived. The helicopters were not black in the anime but painted in a camo design from the military. I decide to send one of my shadows to follow them to see where they are going.
 
Behind the three, I see Zombies start to come through the door that they left open. I decide this is the perfect time to insert myself into the Plot.
 
"You guys should pay attention to your surroundings."
 
"What, when did you get here." Takashi asks in a startled voice.
 
"I got here before you did and look around you." The three look around them and see the zombies that are coming up. They get a fright and start running up the stairs to the elevated roof that I was on. The three had an easier time than the anime, as I warned them earlier than they would have noticed on their own. Once the three made it to me, I told them about the spare furniture in the storage room with the Fire hose.
 
"Now that we are safe, let me introduce myself. My name is Rical Phenex." I say to them in Japanese.
 
"This is Rei Miyamoto, Hisashi Igō, and my name is Komuro Takashi, but everyone calls me Takashi; you can do the same. What are you doing here? I mean, you don't look like you go here."
 
"I was looking for a new school in the area. I was taking a tour of the school when all this started." This is the story I decided to go with. Everyone that would know that I'm lying is dead or will be dead soon enough.
 
From here, it followed just like the anime where Hisashi asked Takashi to help him throw himself over the edge so that he could fall to his death. I decided to grant his final wish. Takashi just stood there frozen as I grabbed his friend and threw him over the railing. On the other hand, Rei tried very hard to stop me, but she wasn't even strong enough to budge me.
 
After the deed was done, Rei looked at me with undisguised hatred. Honestly, I did not care she was charming, but she wasn't one of the women I wanted from this world, and even from the three women I plan to have in my harem, I only want Saeko in my peerage. What piece I plan to make Saeko is still undecided, but she will be in my peerage.
 
After a while, Rei is feeling better and smiling, so Rei decides to call her father and has another breakdown when he can't hear her.
 
I grab Rei's homemade spear and say, "It's time to go; we can't stay here all day."
 
And Rei is smiling again as she hands Takashi his bat, even blushing as she touches his hand. I stand there gawking at this girl's mood swings. We made quick work of the zombies on the roof, quickly moving to the door into the school. As we go down the stairs, Rei and Takashi are flirting. I understand that this is a stressful situation for them, but the girl's boyfriend just died not half an hour ago, and she is acting like he never existed.
 
"Takashi, lead the way to the staff room. I don't know the way."
 
"Okay."
 
As we go further room, we hear fighting. And I hear a voice coming down the corridor from the other side say. "It sounds like it is coming from the staff room." Taking a look at where the voice is coming from, I see Saeko for the first time, and I must say that she can keep up with any female devil.
 
"I'll take the right side." says Saeko.
 
We made quick work of the zombies. As we all start to introduce ourselves, Saya has a meltdown. Saeko manages to calm her down after a few minutes.
 
Two Days Later, Rika's house.
 
The last two days were all a blur for me, far too dull for someone of my strength.
 
We watched the news learned nothing. Stole a school bus, lost Rei and Takashi along the way, got stuck in traffic. Left the bus behind with that creepy Shido. We killed some more zombies on a bridge and watched Takashi jump the bridge on a motorcycle, and last but not least, we made it to Rika's house.
 
As we arrived at the house, the girls decided to take a bath. I went to sit on the balcony in Rika's room and recalled the shadow that I sent out at the school. I had sent out my second shadow yesterday to clear the path for us. My second shadow is killing all the zombies in the neighborhood and looking for the little girl and her father to lead them to this house; I decided to save the father as I am not interested in looking after a little girl.
 
Once the first shadow returns to me, I start to go through the last two days of its memory. It was a good idea for me to send the shadow to follow the helicopters as the helicopters contained Blackwatch soldiers on their way to a Gentek facility. My shadow hypnotized one of the head researchers at the facility and got all the info I needed from their database.
 
This world played out similar to the Prototype one game, according to the info. Alex Mercer released the Blacklight Virus in Penn Station, New York, and gets shot dead by Blackwatch. As they were about to dissect Alex Mercer's body, he came back to life and proceeded to spend the next three weeks in a war with Blackwatch in New York City. Eventually, Alex Mercer saves New York from a nuke and dies in the process. Unfortunately, Blackwatch was able to cover all this up.
 
At least they thought he died until two days ago, a year after he supposedly died, he once again appeared in Penn station and released the Blacklight Virus. But, unfortunately, he wasn't the only one. Alex Mercer created a few more of his kind, enough to infect every significant city in the world. So that means that there is a Being like Alex Mercer in this city, maybe even more than one.
 
I don't have to worry about Alex himself as he will be taken care of by James Holler, who Blackwatch also managed to capture and lose. Seriously these guys can't hold on to anyone.
 
If the virus that made these zombies that are walking outside is the Blacklight Virus, then these zombies are going to start mutating soon into bigger and scarier Undead.
 
As I send out my first shadow back into the night to get me some points, Takashi and Kohta decide that was the moment for them to come in and start fiddling with the gun safe.
 
AN:
This crossover world will not be more than a few more chapters.
Next chapter has a massive NSFW scene
This story is AU, so go with it if anything different from Canon.
Have some ideas about my story? Comment on it and let me know.
9