Chapter 1: Reincarnation
2.4k 36 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a longer chapter(in my opinion)

The woman looks like a girl in her early 20s, she has a slim body that is so well proportioned that it would embarrass high-end models, she has a very beautiful soft face with green eyes plus a small mouth and nose, she has very long silky blonde hair, above her head there is a golden crown with two feathers of the same color on the right side, and lastly, she is wearing a very beautiful white wedding dress with an opening in the middle of her chest which has a gold fringe and a colored necklace. the same as Her eyes right above the cleavage of her breasts which is about the size of a C-cup."

A-are you a god?" I asked, almost paralyzed by her beauty.

“You could say that, and greetings, I am one of the creators of Barithea's world, Astrea”

This time it felt like her voice came straight into my mind, vibrating in my brain at how calming it was. No instrument or even singer can match his voice.

"Y-yeah, what does a god want from a mere mortal like me?" I replied, still trying to calm myself down because of the sudden situation.

"Hmm, please listen to my story first" she said, still with that ever-present smile on her face.

...

..

.

After hearing her talk about the state of Baritea's world, here's the gist of it.

Apparently, this goddess in front of me (I'll call her Astrea from now on) has a brother named Genesis, they used to be very close, so sometimes they help each other to make the world more developed. But one time, Genesis's nature suddenly changed, starting from the beginning he was very kind and never interested in power, suddenly he became much more arrogant and thirsty for power, his nature completely changed to the point he wanted to take over Barithea for himself.

Naturally, Astrea wouldn't just stay silent, which caused the two siblings to fight, in short, the battle was won by Astrea. For some unknown reason, Genesis had already been greatly weakened.

And after his defeat, Genesis was sealed in another dimension created by Astrea herself, but, even after being sealed, he still did not accept his fate to lose to his own sister, which caused he to create a very small gap from within the seal and spread his aura around the world to created "monsters", these monsters themselves are led by 7 very powerful beings called 7 world disasters(hmmph! I can't imagine any other name *tears*) whose aim is to create chaos and annihilate all creatures in the world of Barithea so that they become rulers of the world from within that they will one day present to their creator the, Evil God Genesis.

"This is the current state of the Baritea world, if this is allowed to continue longer, the creatures of this world will eventually be wiped out, especially humans, because they are more focused on exterminating humans because humans are the largest race in the world which also inhabits most of the land."

Hmm.

'So she wants my help, but it sounds dangerous, should I agree? but if I don't agree to it, what will I do next? I mean, I'm technically dead and where do the souls of the dead go? of course the afterlife. Wait, if the Evil God could make such a powerful being even in his sealed and weakened state, why didn't he create a being as strong or even much stronger to fight him?'

Hmm.

"Why don't you just create a stronger being to fight it?" I asked, completely bewildered by his actions.

"Because I can't, a god can't arbitrarily affect the world with his power, because there's a high chance that the world will be instantly destroyed because it's not strong enough to contain the 'Ether' of a god, and there's also a small chance that it will only cause a natural disaster, at the very least it will. destroy several countries. I can't act recklessly" she replied with a troubled face and a slightly faltering smile.

'hm, then what about that Evil God? is it because his strength has weakened that he can influence it without any problems?'

"Then what about that Evil God?, he can influence him without any problems, is it because of his weakened strength that he can influence him without any problems?" I asked to be sure.

I saw her usual smile return.

"That's because the way our 'ether' works is different, more specifically the way the god 'ether' works and the evil god is different. God's 'ether' is more inclined to the rules that come from the universe, while the evil god's 'ether' is more wild and leans towards nothing. rules. It doesn't matter if he weakens, it will still affect the world because the 'ether' or what is often called god energy is much stronger than the mana normally used by a planet" she replied, surprising me.

"Sigh, fine, but what's in it for me to help you?" I asked. Even though I'm content with just my second life, but if this helps me make it easier to fight 'them', who's complaining.

I saw her smile widen.

"I'm glad you've considered this. Well, for the advantages let me explain, first, which of course is clearly a new life. The second advantage is, I will give you a skill that will make it easier for you in the future, this skill is called [Devour], it allows you to acquire skills the most identical of the creatures you eat. And lastly, you will meet your childhood friend again" she mentioned one by one the benefits that I got were reasonable, at least until she mentioned about the third advantage which really surprised me.

"W-what, I will meet her again?!. Was she also reincarnated?" I asked, surprised that would be an understatement.

Which for some reason made her smile widen which made my heart skip a beat.

"Cute, and for your question yes, she also reincarnated. I already sent her before I called you" she replied, still with her charming sweet smile.

Which only made my heart beat faster, 'Hold on my poor heart!'.

'Did she deliberately reincarnate Ayana too so I can't refuse her? how sly!' I mentally cursed her.

"Sigh, okay I accept it, you cunning" I replied with the last part of the whisper.

After hearing my answer she just chuckled sweetly.

'Ugh, I have diabetes!'

She still continued to chuckle as if hearing my response.

"Y-don't tell me you can read my mind?!" I asked in a voice louder than usual.

She didn't respond and just gave a wink followed by a "I dunno~" while continuing her sweet chuckle.

There is only one thought in my head right now 'damn I want to marry her' which I quickly regretted seeing her surprised face with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"F-forget it, I just slipped out there. M-more important how do I get out of here so I can be reincarnated?" I said trying to divert the conversation on this topic further.

"T-that's true, *cough* now enter this portal, it will directly send you to Barithea" she answered to catch my meaning while waving her hand slightly, the next split second a golden portal appeared with beautiful decorations on the edges.

I nodded while walking towards the portal, after arriving I stopped for a moment in front of the portal asking "Are we going to meet again?".

She didn't seem to expect my question and was a little surprised "It depends on you" she replied.

I smiled slightly knowing what she meant and said "Okay bye" I said as I walked through the golden portal that closed behind me immediately.

"Yeah, bye" she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

...

..

.

let me know if there is a spelling error

77