Chapter 6: Exterminating the Crocodile! (1)
1.4k 24 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept running away from the crowd of demonstrators who were raging behind me, turning down the right aisle then into the left aisle, it continued. But it didn't last long, because the demonstrator commander ran much faster than the others, and it slowly started to approach me!

I keep thinking of ways to get out of this situation, because if I don't do anything, the commander finally will catch me and make me a snack!

Suddenly out of nowhere, I remembered that I had an extra body part on my back, 'Yes wings!' I scream happily in my mind, but that soon subsided when I remembered that I had never even used it at all.

'Ugh, no time to hesitate, TATAKAE!' I screamed in thought as I began to imagine the demonstrators behind me turning into an exhibitionist titan.

I started trying to flap the tiny wings on my back to try to fly like a fly escaping a stun racket, and it worked, I was able to control my extra body part very naturally, as if it had been there from the start.

I started flapping my wings to try to fly off the ground to give me more of an advantage against the demonstrator crocodile that was chasing me. And before long, I started to feel my body being lifted into the air with every flap of my wings, I kept making sure to fly as fast as possible because out of the corner of my eye I saw that the titans were approaching.

It didn't take long, I began to float at a height of about ten meters above the ground, and watched as the crocodiles that had arrived at random jumps to try their luck hit me in their random jumps, even the commander was no exception, with his huge body, it stepped on some other crocodiles which were smaller than commander causing them to dying.

'Tch, no one died right away even with being stepped on by that giant?' I thought with some frustration as I was expecting at least some to be squashed from being trampled by the commander.

But suddenly out of nowhere, I had a very good idea to eradicate all the crocodiles without causing too much harm to myself.

*Set the song 'Feel Like God'*

I smirked as I truly felt like a god looking down on these creatures below me. Manipulating as little mana as possible to form small chunks of ice in each of my hands, the crocodiles immediately stopped jumping like crazy and stiffened like last time.

"Merry Christmas, and try not to die~" I said with a sweet grin and narrowed eyes, after saying that, I immediately shot a barrage of ice at the crocodiles who were still tense as if not accepting that creatures that looked weak and much smaller than them managed to scare them like a child.

The ice attack instantly pierced the bodies of several crocodiles without a fight like last time, and as soon as they saw that their companion died so easily, they started running away with their tails between their legs. But I didn't stop there and just made a few more chunks of ice and started shooting at the crocodiles that were running away.

After a while, all the crocodiles were dead and left the commander who had some cracked and crushed skin showing the flesh on his body, it was still alive even though his whole body was shaking, either because of the pain or because of the fear of knowing what was going to happen to him.

'Really tough, there are dozens of severe wounds on his body, but it's even still alive' I thought, and frowned at how formidable this crocodile commander was.

I widened my eyes and remembered that the commander's race was different from the crocodiles I had killed, I focused my gaze on the commander and...

[Giant Lake Crocodile]

[This general evolution of Lake Crocodile's, body develops to be much bigger and much tougher than Lake Crocodile, its skin which is tougher than steel, ordinaryi s used for mid-level armor and shields]

"Tch, and I saw dozens of evolutionary forms of this lake crocodile in that lake!! And again what does 'general evolution' mean? Is there anything unusual?!" I shouted in frustration knowing that there might be a more bizarre and definitely more powerful evolutionary form than this commander.

I decided to think about it later and immediately formed a chunk of ice that was slightly bigger than before, and shot it straight at his head.

*tink*

The sound of something like metal colliding rang out in my ears, I slightly widened my eyes in surprise that it didn't go straight through him like everything I've fought before, but it didn't last long as it immediately shattered and pierced straight into his brain.

[6000 XP gained]

[You leveled up (x6)]

[Mana manipulation has leveled up (x2)]

[Ice Magic has leveled up (x4)]

[Spirit Wings has leveled up (x5)]

I immediately felt warmth spread throughout my body and felt that I was becoming stronger. Oohh, I leveled up a lot, Sweetie!

I decided to take a quick look at my stats, curious about my new upgrade...

"Status"

[Name: None]

[Race: Lesser Spirit (ice)]

[Age: 1 day]

[Gender: Female]

[Status: Happy]

[Level: 7/10]

[HP: 34/34 MP: 11/39 SP: 7/29]

[Strength: 12]

[Defense: 17]

[Magic: 22]

[Speed: 14]

[Luck: 10]

[Charisma: 20]

[Skill: [Devour] [Spirit Wings (5/10)] [Ice Magic (6/10)] [Steel Skin (1/10)] [Strong Jaw (1/10)] [Mana Manipulation (7/10) ]

Title: [Title: Blessed by the Creation Goddess Baritea, Astrea]

...

Oohhh, that's a pretty big improvement! But I want to check something that I've been curious about for a long time, namely my race...

[Lesser Spirit (Ice)]

[It's a race that lives by absorbing the surrounding mana to form its body, it's the weakest race of spirits, but by being a variant and depending on what its main element is, it has the potential to even beat the level of a race above it. The variant has a huge potential to grow in the future]

oh, that's why when my broken arm heals back to normal after I wake up from my stupor, it's because my body is made entirely of mana, hmm… the weakest race… What nonsense! I will become the strongest in the world in the future! Even the description also states that being a variant has a huge potential to grow in the future, huh!

And with a bit of annoyance, I started walking towards the commander's corpse, and bit that.

*tink*

My teeth are bleeding.

[Strong Jaw has leveled up (x3)]

Oh.

this is the author~

Hey, I forgot to send Astrea's illustration yesterday.

Disclaimer: I am not the owner of the image, if the owner somehow opens it, just tell me, I will delete it immediately.

Here's the link (It's just a temporary website, I'll make a private one in the future)

https://ibb.co/7QpVyF6

Merry Christmas!

53