Chapter 8: Exterminating the Crocodile! (2)
1.4k 21 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello this is the author~

My backyard was being dug up because there was suspected to be treasure there, and when it was discovered an old looking metal cover was found.

You'll be surprised what's inside...

That's my septic tank damn it...

I decided on a schedule of uploading chapters to once every two days, because I was on vacation and wanted to rewrite the early chapters because...it was quite cringe when I tried to read it myself...

That's all, Adios~

I went away from the crocodile apocalypse as fast as I could, but unlike last time, I immediately used my tiny wings to fly as fast and as high as the cave passageway allowed me to. I continued to fly while dodging the many stalactites protruding above the cave, a little glance at my status bar...

[HP: 34/34 MP: 35/39 SP: 22/29]

'Tch, I hate to keep running like a lonely bitch! Besides, if this continues, In the end I will run out of SP and get trampled by them! I need a plan!' I thought slightly annoyed...but it didn't last long.

'Oh!' I smirked as a plan crossed my mind, 'I'm not sure if this will work but, I have no other choice!' I thought as adrenaline began to fill every inch of my body, even though I'm only 15 cm tall. Heh, I'm afraid of my own genius sometimes!

I immediately turned around to see the crocodiles trampling each other in this passage which was only about ten meters wide, it was a terrible number because along the way i could only see all kinds of crocodiles throwing themselves at each other trying to free themselves. The terrifying sight was still about a hundred meters away from me, I immediately gathered as much breath as I could, and shouted.

"Do you guys like wearing Crocs?!"

Instantly, all the crocodiles stopped moving, as if their brains couldn't process what I just said. After a few seconds, their bodies began to vibrate, vibrating so strongly that for a moment I watched them transform into vibrators.

Shaking my head to let out the perverted thought, I started to breathe in again and continued my monologue.

"Ohh so you guys don't like wearing them?! Then, do you like eating them?! Heh, I just thought of a pretty good joke, 'Crocodile eats Crocs!' HAHAHA, what do you think-" My scream was cut off halfway.

ROARRRRR

The entire cave passage shook violently with the sudden roar of the crocodiles, leaving me confused.

'Can crocodiles roar?!' I screamed in shock in thought.

Suddenly, a certain crocodile who was at the forefront of the crowd began to move forward, but it was its speed that took me by surprise. Within a hundred meters, the crocodile seemed to blink and suddenly moved with bullet like speed towards me. I didn't waste any time and immediately tried to dodge by throwing myself down.

*BANG*

Next split second, there was a very loud crash. I glanced slightly over my shoulder and saw, the ceiling of the cave that used to stand menacingly was now completely gone, revealing the bright blue sky beyond, and a certain crocodile that caused this was floating in the air with its tail still behind it which he used to whip the ceiling of the cave.

"What the hell?!" I shouted Surprised.

The crocodile has a dull black skin with a dull red upper skin and there are many sharp spines of the same color on it. This crocodile was slightly smaller than the 'Giant Crocodile', but still over five meters long and about two meters high.

I decided to take a look at the breed because I was quite curious about this new type of crocodile...

[Feymire Crocodile]

[Rare evolution of Lake Crocodile. This crocodile has a smaller body than other evolutionary paths, but pays for it with high speed and power focused on its tail, although the spines on its back are very dangerous because they contain deadly poison, this breed usually uses its tail as the main attack. And because of that the, skin wasn't used much as a shield, in addition to its poison but also its hardness level which was only slightly above that of the Lake Crocodile, thus rendering it inefficient. But otherwise, Feymire's skin is used to make rare potions]

Hmm, quite useful-

[Gained the following skills]

[Identification]

[Escape]

Oh new skills! let's check-

Before I finished thinking, the crocodile opened its mouth and tried to bite me, I immediately threw the sword I almost forgot in my hand into its open mouth, the sword went straight through its mouth and out from behind its body. I smirked feeling like I had won, but the crocodile only let out a slight growl in pain before throwing its tail towards me, I dodged by twisting my body as it was still in the air, and as soon as my feet hit the floor of the cave. I immediately launched myself forward and flew back into the air leaving the crowd the crocodile's is getting crazier.

I smiled slightly because the first step of my plan had worked, and drove as fast as I could to the location that would be the next step. But it didn't seem like it would be that easy because I saw 'Feymire Crocodile' had started chasing me again with lots of 'Giant Crocodile' and regular crocodiles also starting to chase with crazy looks in his eyes.

...Horror

...

I kept fly while avoiding the Stalactites and 'Feymire Crocodile' tail which he occasionally threw at me hoping for luck to hit me. Heh, as if!

When I felt my destination was near, I reached out to shape something with the ice. The process took a bit longer than the sword making, what I predicted. A moment later it started to form a one foot long stick with a sharp tip, I smiled as a feeling of nonstalgia returned to me.

Yes, this thing in my hand is a spear!

The spear looked like a normal spear with the same color and decoration ice as the previous sword, but it felt very comfortable in my hand, and I felt as though I could beat anyone with it.

I pointed the tip of the spear towards a certain cave wall, and stuck it. I smiled as it broke through and continued the second step of my plan, my speed did drop a bit but I still tried to flap my wings as fast as I could.

...

For who knows how long, I kept circling the outside of a certain room with the spear still stuck, the spear cracked a few times, but I kept channeling my mana to repair and strengthen it...

[Mana Manipulation has leveled up (x2)]

[Ice Magic has leveled up (x3)]

[Spirit Wings has leveled up (x4)]

[Danger Sense has leveled up (x7)]

[Escape has leveled up (x8)]

I hear a lot of notifications but I just ignore them for now. I slightly glance at my status bar to see how much longer I can endure because I can already feel my consciousness starting to fade...

[HP: 9/34 MP: 3/39 SP: 0/29]

No wonder I felt like I could pass out at any moment, my HP went down without me getting hit attack, and as someone who likes to read novels I know how it happened. This must be one of those moments where the protagonist pushes himself to the limit resulting in his life being threatened!

I can only smile wryly when I experience it.

'Heh, too cliche you lazy writer!'

(Author: *eating pizza* *nom* Heh!)

Ugh, annoying!

...

Not long after, I saw that there was some kind of familiar entrance in front of me. I smiled weakly and forced myself even harder to get to the entrance faster.

Arriving near the door I immediately removed the spear from the wall and turned into the room. A circular room with a diameter of more than 200 meters and a height of 500 meters greeted me, this was the same place when I first met the crocodile.

I arrived in the middle of the room and forced myself to fly as high as I could with my weak condition. Not long after, a roar began to sound at the entrance of the room signaling the entry of the crocodiles.

I lowered my gaze a little down to see thousands of crocodiles of various sizes starting to flood the room, I smiled seeing this.

The crocodiles started jumping at each other and throwing themselves in under me, my smile twitching slightly as I felt deja vu at this sight.

'You really are lazy aren't you'

(Author:...I don't know what you're talking about *eating pizza* *nom*)

*Sigh*

I decided to ignore the lazy bastard and focus on the crocs below me.

"Hey answer my question, do you guys like wearing or eating crocs!" I shouted.

The crocodiles began to squirm like worms from not being able to let out their frustration, and that's when the whole room started shaking violently.

"Pfft! HAHAHA! You made it easy for me! Thank you." I said sincerely.

My plan is actually very simple, which is to lure them all in one very large room and destroy the room so that the crocodiles are crushed to death by debris, and this is the most suitable place in my opinion. But to destroy such a large room required a great deal of damage, and that's where the crocodiles came into play, with the numbers and terrain being destroyed every time they passed due to the sheer number of them, and also in addition to the amount of damage caused by the 'Feymire Crocodile' tail, it's a bonus that I gladly accept. Although it's a little annoying to keep dodging its tail that can kill me with one hit.

I smirked and willed the spear in my hand to stab 'Feymire Crocodile', the spear glowed for a moment before traveling at crazy speed towards Feymire, and stabbed it. The crocodile let out a painful growl before being flung into the wall behind it by the spear still inside its body.

*Rumble, Rumble, RUMBLE*

That attack seemed to be the last attack the room could withstand as the room started to shake violently right after. Not long after, debris began to fall from the roof of the room which resulted in one by one the crocodiles starting to die from being hit by the debris, the crocodiles who saw it immediately tried to leave by jostling each other.

But it seemed that it only added to the damage as the room began to shake even more violently and more debris began to fall from the roof.

And the reason why all of that happened, was currently still flying in the same place with both hands touching each of her reddened cheeks with crescent-shaped eyes and slightly opened mouth as if amazed by the spectacle that unfolded before her.

And if you look closely, you can even see a bit of liquid oozing out from between her legs, and this combined with her extremely beautiful face and the moonlight shining behind her, makes it a very beautiful spectacle if you ignore her expression which is currently filled with pure euphoria.

But not long after, she regained consciousness and flew through the hole created in the roof.

...

..

.

Right now I was walking with wobbly legs over the rubble of the once magnificent looking room, and fell down not long after.

Adrenaline started leaving my body and my consciousness started to waver as if I could pass out at any moment, but before I lost consciousness, I heard a lot of crazy notification rings in my head...

[271,000 XP gained]

[You leveled up (x3)]

[Mana Manipulation has leveled up (x1)]

[Ice Magic has leveled up (x1)]

[Spirit Wings has leveled up (x1)]

[Danger Sense has leveled up (x1)]

[Escape has leveled up (x2)]

[Evolution Available]

[Select Evolution]

...

[Greater Spirit]

[Greater Ice Spirit]

[Greater Water Spirit]

...

I can't even think straight now, and my head feels like it's about to explode. I wanted to examine them to choose the best evolutionary path, but it was really hard to concentrate with this raging headache.

Tch

I have the best instinct for [Greater Ice Spirit], maybe because it has ice in its name? heh whatever, I'll choose this.

[Greater Ice Spirit Selected]

[Would you like to evolve?]

[Yes] [No]

Yes...now let me sleep.

I immediately fainted after choosing yes...

If you find a mistake, tell me, I ordering you!

55