Chapter 2: System
37 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his previous life as a professional player, Fang Yu had played almost all of the dungeon professions.

Several of his numbers were trained up to level 75, PK ranked up to ten, asking for the top three existences in the world.

After a short period of excitement, Fang Yu took a deep breath and asked, "The dungeon system? What role do you have ......"

"My role is great and is the key to the player's success in passing the level. You are the 5844th player on this system, and I hope you can successfully pass the level. The world you are now seeing is called the Naruto World, it is a real-world, not a virtual one, and anything generated by the system cannot be seen or felt by anyone else."

A sexy female elf dressed in black robes appeared in his mind, looking quite cute but with a mechanical cold voice: "Of course, if the player is unable to complete the system's tasks on time, then the ...... system will automatically erase the host."

Fang Yu nodded.

"Please complete the main quest: within ten years, dominate the Shinobi world and recover the five great nations!"

"A successful mission will result in a mysterious reward, and a failed mission will erase the host."

"Please note: this is a real-world, if the host dies, the real-life will also perish."

"Killing a ninja will drop items, dropping Dungeon Skill Level Scrolls, the higher the level of the ninja the higher the level of the item dropped."

"Your newbie pack has arrived, please check your receipt promptly and ask me if you have any questions."

The mechanical and cold voice disappeared, and the black-robed elf vanished without a trace.

"Is it a newbie gift package?"

Fang Yu hadn't played many page games and knew that these guys just liked to give things away.

He tried to manipulate it in his mind, and the palm-sized red gift pack violently turned into a golden light and exploded.

"Obtain a level 10 blue giant sword. (White is a normal weapon, blue is a high-level weapon, purple is a rare weapon, pink is a divine weapon, green is an inheritance, and orange is a legend)"

"Gain 300 experience points and automatically level up to level 10."

"Obtained a small bottle of HP and a small bottle of MP."

"Automatically choose profession - Ghost Swordsman."

"Gain base plus points, uppercut, even burst, ghost slash, block, earth rift fluctuating sword, blade spirit of Kazan, cross slash and other base levels automatically plus one. (Other professions require killing NPCs to obtain profession books to learn their skills.)"

"Receive a set of level 10 blue light armor (not visible to outsiders, but weighty to wear)."

"Presented with a space parcel."

A full number of messages flooded into Fang Yu's mind.

He felt as if his body was being torn by some kind of force, with countless snakes scurrying within his body.

He could feel that his power had increased a lot, and his knowledge of swordplay had also reached a new level.

A moment later, accompanied by Hinata Sakura's incredulous cry of surprise, a huge sword struck through the roof of her house and landed in front of Fang Yu.

"Uh ......"

Seeing the system giving away something so nervously, Fang Yu was a bit speechless.

"Your space parcel is full, light armor is placed in the parcel, do you want to use it?"

"Use."

Fang Yu unceremoniously clicked on use.

At once, he felt a kind of coldness coming from him, as if something had been put on, his arms and legs swayed and he felt a lot more weight, he should have put on the light armor.

It was then that the spatial package finally became available to put in the giant sword, which he put away in the package.

"Huh? Where's the sword? Where's the sword? Where's the giant sword!?"

Hinata Sakura cried out as she looked up at the poked-through ceiling, spitting out her tongue, "Those old men are going to scold me again." She looked in horror.

Bang!

Suddenly, the door to the room was kicked open and in walked several ninjas wearing Kiba forehead guards and Uchiha logo costumes, tall and brutal-faced, with no one in sight, looking only in their twenties.

Uchiha Kai, level 5 bronze BOSS.

Uchiha Shu, level 7 silver boss.

Uchiha Ten, Level 5 Bronze BOSS.

Fang Yu saw that these few Uchiha clansmen had big red tops on their heads, so they were obviously in hostile status with him.

He surmised that level 5 should only be an ordinary upper-mid level inferior ninja, and level 7 inferred that it should be close to the level of the elite inferior ninja.

Of course, unbeknownst to him, his presumption was wrong.

Levels indicate actual combat experience, and the bronze and silver ranks indicate a ninja's overall ability. (Bronze normal, silver medium, gold medium-upper, king elite.)

You can only advance to a new level when you have achieved both real-world experience and overall ability.

Levels 1-10, are a lower ninja.

Levels 11-20, are Medium Shinobi.

Levels 20-30, are upper ninjutsu.

"Hey! Kid, you're alive? A big enough life!"

Without looking at Fang Yu, the Uchiha who opened his mouth casually dropped a bag of money tickets onto Fang Yu's face with a patronizing tone, "Here are twenty dollars, it'll cover half of your relief money, take it and get out! Don't see Uchiha Kiyoshi in the future!"

Fifty yuan was equivalent to the amount of money Fang Yu received from the Kiba aid station in January, which seemed like a lot, but in reality, it was only enough for four bowls of Ichiraku ramen.

"Hey, you're breaking, do you know that?" Hinata Sakura yelled, she was in a bad mood.

"Your name is Hinata Sakura, right? Oh ...... brother will break down your door, what the hell!"

This Uchiha Kai guy had an arrogant and domineering face.

Although Hinata Sakura was from the Hyuga clan, she lived outside of Hyuga clan land, and like Idoufang Yu, her parents were dead and her power was in decline.

With the Uchiha behind them, they are not afraid of the sky or the earth, and this time they came with the tacit permission of Uchiha Fuyutsuki to use some means to send Fang Yu to the underworld if he did not die.

They had to know that Uchiha Kaiqing was a rare genius female ninja of the Uchiha clan in ten years, and they must not let their future be cut short by their children's love.

"You!"

Hinata Sakura was hot-tempered, rolling up her sleeves and about to rush forward.

"What's that, twenty dollars to get rid of me? Do you think I'm a beggar?"

Fang Yu stopped Hinata Sakura, glanced at the three indifferently, smashed the money bag back into Uchiha Kai's face, and sneered, "Don't you know it's rude to throw a money bag at someone's face? The quality of the Uchiha clan seems to be no better than that."

0