E.P. 5 Nana?
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to two villains with giantification Quirks fighting in a city.

Police:"The villain groups are fighting each other! There are two with gigantification Quirks! Espa Way's caught up in their fight! Send heroes immediately!"

Nejire flies over.

Police:"Wha--?!"

Nejire:"Full charge, output level 30...Spiraling Surge--" *She launches her Quirk at the two giant villains.* "Nejire Wave!"

The two villains fall to the ground

The two villains fall to the ground.

Nejire:"Hey, why are you fighting? Is it because your Quirks are the same? That's so weird."

Nejire looks behind her

Nejire looks behind her.

Nejire:"Do it now, you two!"

Tsuyu jumps off the rubble she was on and Ochaco releases her gravity on it

Tsuyu jumps off the rubble she was on and Ochaco releases her gravity on it.

Ochaco:"Ultimate..."

Tsuyu bats the rubble with her tongue.

Ochaco:"Meteor."

Tsuyu:"Fafrotskies!"

Few minutes later.

Nejire:"That was great! Yeah, that was really great! Were you nervous?"

Nejire:"That was great! Yeah, that was really great! Were you nervous?"

Ochaco:"Phew, I was able to do what I was supposed to!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit, I was calmer than I thought I'd be."

Ryuko:"As expected of those recommended by Nejire-- You're both great at this." *She looks to Nejire.* "Nejire, you've also fixed the timing for your attack."

Present Mic:"Hero Billboard Chart, number nine-- Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu! Nejire Hado, a third year and part of the Big Three at U.A. High School, os her work study students. Class 1-A's Ochaco Uraraka and Tsuyu Asui are also working for her! She's also the wife of the number 4 hero: Io. But don't tell anyone that, their keeping it a secret."

Tsuyu and Ochaco bow.

Ochaco/Tsuyu:"Thank you for taking us on."

Ryuko:*Smiles.* "Of course."

Nejire:"Hey, Ryukyu, these two couldn't go to the heroes from their internships! Did you know that first years can only go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students? Did I tell you?"

Ryuko:*Smiles.* "Even if you're still students, now that you're here for a work study, you're a legitimate part of our forces! You two seem like you'll be able to play an active role in that matter."

Ochaco:"'That matter'...?"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit...?"

Ryuko:"A request to team up from All Might's former sidekick, Nighteye."

Ochaco:"Nighteye's where Deku went for his work study..."

Nejire:"Oh, 'team up' means for hero agencies to work together. You knew that, right?"

Tsuyu:"What's the request to team up about?"

Ryuko:"The investigation and siege of designated the villain group, Shie Hassaikai. It's a big job that might lead to the League of Villains. Even Io's working on the case."

Later.

The camera shows Io chasing after a villain on the streets.

Io:"It's not nice to run, you know."

Villain:*Looks to Io while running.* "You'll never catch me-"

The villain runs into a light pole, knocking himself out. Io catches up to him and wraps Stinger around him.

Io:"I caught you."

Little Later.

Io has the villain tied up to the side and there are civilians talking to Io and the police come up to Io. Io has Dammerung over his shoulder. Io has his mask off.

Police:"Thank you Mr. Io."

Io:"No problem. All in a day's work." *Io gives a calm smile.*

Suddenly Io hears something, like something whispering to him. Stinger comes out and Io turns around and swings it and blocks a bullet from hitting him. Io looks and sees another villain holding a gun and is slightly shocked that Io blocked the bullet.

The villain then turns tail and runs. Io looks to the police man.

Io:*Points to the tied up villain.* "Take him, I got this."

Io runs after the villain and puts his mask on.

Io:"Why are you running? Why are you running?"

After some running Io comes to a warehouse. Io looks around and sniffs the air.

Io:"Found you."

Io walks inside the warehouse and it's dark. Even with Io's slight night vision he can't see anything. Suddenly he hear some clicks and bullets start to reign down on him.

The bullets stop after a few seconds and the camera catches a glimpse of what looks like a purple and pink lighting around Io's hands and it disappears after a second

The bullets stop after a few seconds and the camera catches a glimpse of what looks like a purple and pink lighting around Io's hands and it disappears after a second. The lights in the building turn on.

Villain 1:"He blocked them all!"

Villain 2:"This wasn't the plan!"

Then the villain that shot Io from before walks out.

Main Villain:"Calm down!"

Io:*Slightly panting.* "What are you going to do?"

The Main villain laughs and pulls out a red cylinder.

Main Villain:"I'm gonna be the one to finally defeat you!"

The villain injects himself and suddenly he disappears. Io looks around and he's suddenly punched in the back of the head.

Io nearly falls over and he quickly dodges another punch.

Io:"A speed Quirk?:

The villain appears near Io.

Main Villain:"That's right. And I'll use this speed to beat you!"

The Main Villain disappears again and Io's suddenly punched in the face and a crack is heard. Io regains his composure and some blood falls from Io's mask. Io quickly takes off his mask and puts a hand to his nose.

Io then is punched in the side and he falls over.

Main Villain:"I am out of your league now Io!"

Io:'It's not a speed Quirk...' *He listens a little bit.* 'It's an illusion Quirk.'

Io stands up and puts his mask back on and his eyes turn red and he puts his hand out to the side and grabs something. The Illusion drops and Io is holding the Main Villain by the neck.

Main Villain:"What? How?"

Io:"I have great sense of Smell and great hearing remember?"

Io slams the villain into the ground hard, knocking him out.

Villain 3:"He got the boss!"

Villain 4:"What do we do?"

A villain reloads his gun.

Villain 2:"I'm gonna end this."

He goes to Shoot Io but suddenly he's pinned to the wall by Dammerung. The other villains start to freak out. Io picks up a rock off the ground and throws it hard at a wall and it hits an electrical box and the lights go out. All you can see is Io's red glowing eye.

Io:"You know it's not nice to try and shoot someone, right."

The camera moves to outside the warehouse and the screams of villains can be heard.

Later.

Io is outside talking to some police and there are civilians crowing outside some police barricades and a reporter is on the scene.

Reporter:"I am on the scene of what was an attempted ambush on Revanth Hero: Io."

The reporter moves and the camera shows Io talking to police. His nose is now fixed.

Reporter:"The villains that attacked Io seemed to be no match for him. He was able to swiftly take them out."

The camera then moves to Io and some police are putting the villains into some police cars. They look extremely scared.

Police:"Thanks again, Io."

Io:*Calm Smile.* "Problem."

The police officer we weren't able to find the gun the villain used to try nor could be find the bullet."

Io:"Aw, man."

Police:"Well the station thanks you for your efforts today, Io." The police officer walks off and Io looks to the citizens and smiles and waves.*

Later.

Io is standing on the top of a building and he looks to his hands and purple and pink lightning travel around them for a second. Then Io looks to the stars.

Io:"Nana? What are you trying to tell me?"

The camera pans to a view of the moon and turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-22-2021

1313 words

0