E.P. 10 Losing Fight
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Io looking around as dirt and cement fly around him.

Io:'Where is he?'

Suddenly the dirt stops moving and Io looks around.

Io:"It stopped. But where am I? Where is everyone?"

Io looks around.

Io:*Puts his hands up to his mouth.* "Deku! Eraser! Nighteye!"

Then Io hears Izuku's voice far in the distance.

Izuku:"Io! We're over here!"

Io starts to head towards Izuku.

Music

Silva:"Don't forget about me!"

Silva attacks Io from the side and Io blocks with Dammerung. A crack his heard from Io's right arm.

Silva:"Aww, Did your arm break?"

Io:'So much force behind that attack!'

Io then looks to where he heard Izuku's voice.

Io:*Shouting.* "Don't worry about me! Get the girl!"

Io jumps back and lands on the wall.

Io:'Revenant's slash!'

Io jumps of the wall and goes for an overhead swing and Silva blocks it.

Silva:"Is that all you got?"

Silva grabs Io's right arm and Io grits his teeth in pain.

Silva:"This must hurt, right?" *He starts to squeeze and Io yelps in pain.* "Awww."

Silva tosses Io to the side.

Io:'He's so strong now, and with the Quirk drug. Will I be able to beat him?'

Pink and purple lighting dances around Io's hand.

Io:*Takes a few deep breaths.

Io:'I don't need to win. I just need to stall long enough.' *Stinger comes out.* 'Nana, lend me your power.'

Pink and purple lighting dances around Io. Io then jumps up and spin dashes at Silva.

Io:'Ultimate move: Revant Spinning Stinger!'

Io spin dashes at Silva and Silva scoffs and brings up Shadow Slayer and Io's attack connects and the area around them cracks and rumbles. The attack kicks up dust and Io lands on the ground, slightly panting.

Silva:"Is that really your best."

The dust clears and it shows Silva with only a few scraps.

Io:*Eyes widen and shake in panic.* 'That was my strongest attack!'

Silva:"I thought you would give me atleast a little challenge. But in the end, your just to weak."

Silva charges at Io and Io brings up Dammerung to block. Silva cuts through Dammerung and Io's eye's widen in shock. 

Silva:"Heh. Pathetic." *He kicks Io in the stomach.*

Io flies and hits the wall. Io coughs and some blood drips from his mask. The Axe Blade of Dammerung goes flying and gets stuck in the wall. The handle goes flying off down the hall.

Io:'Come on, get up.'

Io stands up.

Io:'Nana, give me your full strength!'

Pink lighting dances around Io and his hair flies up and glows.

Silva:"Oh?"

Io:'One For All: Revent's Burst!'

Io starts to run around the room very quickly.

Io:'I only have a very small amount of her power, but it's a big boost.'

Silva:"You've gotten fast."

Io charges at Silva, with sharpened claws and Stinger out.

Io:"I will beat you!"

A Few Minutes Ago.

The camera switches to Izuku's group.

Detective:"It's nice that the living maze is done, but it's hard to tell where we are now."

Nighteye:*Points in a direction.* "I know what direction Eri's room is in."

Detective:"Irinaka! Put the walls back in order! Hurry!"

Suddenly Izuku hears a voice.

Io:*Far distance.* "Deku! Eraser! Nighteye!"

Nighteye:"Io?"

Izuku:"Io! We're over here!"

Irinaka is shouting in anger in the background.

Suddenly they hear a boom in the direction of where Io is.

Io:*Far distance.*"Don't worry about me! Get the girl!""

Izuku:"Io, Please be okay."

Irinaka:"I'll break open the skulls of all the League Bastards!"

Nighteye:"Which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?"

Police:"There's no sign of the League coming to attack us..."

Police:"But it's hard to believe they're on our side just because they betrayed Irinaka.

Another loud boom comes from Io's direction.

Aizawa:"Sounds like Io's going all out."

Detective:"The League of Villains is wanted by police across the country." *Holds up his gun.* "As police officers, we cannot just ignore them."

Izuku gasps.

Izuku:"Mr. Aizawa...!"

Rock Lock:*In pain.* "What're you standing around taking for?"

Izuku:"Rock Lock!"

Rock Lock:*In Pain.* "Io's giving it his all, while we're just standing here talking! Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?!"

Detective:"He's right. That would be best..."

Rock Lock:*In pain.* "Either way, someone has to stay behind to restrain Irinaka. Thanks to that girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, then hurry up and move your legs!"

Izuku gasps.

Rock Lock:*In pain.* "Ryukyu, and everyone else at the top! The police who were separated from us underground! Suneater! Red Riot! Fat Gum! Io! Lemillion! Now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get! Go!"

Everyone starts to run off towards where Mirio went.

Izuku:"I'll definitely get her out, Rock Lock!"

Present

Music

The camera moves back to Io and he's doing hit and run tactics on Silva. Silva has a few cuts on him.

Silva:"You can't keep this up forever!"

Silva swings Shadow Slayer at Io and Io barely dodges and it slightly cuts his left arm. Io stops a little ways from Silva.

Io:'I'm still not fast enough! But this is all I've got'

Io has a few cuts around him and his right sleeve is slightly torn and his right arm is a light purple.

Io:"I'm not giving up!"

Silva:*Chuckles.* "Of course, That's not like the number four hero, just to give up. Especially when a child is in danger."

The ground rumbles and some rubles falls from the ceiling.

Io:'They're giving it their all it sounds like.'

Io takes a deep breath and pink and purple lighting dances around Io and his eyes glow red.

Io:'One For All: Revenant Triple Slash!'

Io charges at Silva and Slashes and X with his claws and does an overhead slash with Stinger. Io manages to get a deep cut on silve's chest with his claws but Silva blocks Stinger.

Silva:"Now this is a real fight."

Silva slashes at Io. Io blocks it with Stinger and he puts pressure behind his attack and it cuts Stinger. Some blood drips from it.

Silva:"Come on, Io. Give me your best!"

Io:'One For All: Revanents Force!'

Purple and Pink lighting travels around Io's arm and he punches Silva in the face. Silva goes flying into the wall.

Io lowers his arm and starts to pant.

Silva:"Damn." *He falls to the floor.* "I felt that one."

Silva stands up and coughs a little and some blood drips from his mask. Silva picks up Shadow Slayer.

Silva:"Let's go!"

Silva charges at Io and Io jumps away. Suddenly the building shakes and a loud boom his heard. Some rubble falls from the ceiling. Io looks around.

Io:"What are they doing?"

Silva:"Don't take your eyes off your opponent."

Io puts Stinger in front of him.

The camera turns black.

The sounds of metal tearing and flesh being sliced is heard. A loud metal flood is following the sound of something dripping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-26-2021

1161 words

0