E.P. 11 Am I Dying?/Little Bird
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to the police restraining Katsukame.

Tsuyu:"His bark turned out to be worse than his bite."

Ochaco:"No kidding."

Ryuko:"Rikiya Katsukame. He inhales the life force of those he touches and uses it to enhance his size. Isolate him before he regains consciousness."

Police:"Yes, ma'am

Police:"Yes, ma'am."

Nejire point to the building.

Nejire:"There's a lot of commotion inside. We'd better hurry."

Ryuko:"We're off to a late start, but let's head after Nighteye. I just hope Io's alright."

Ochaco:"Yes."
Tsuyu:"Okay."

Suddenly Ochaco and Tsuyu fall to the ground.

Ryuko:"What-"

She looks back and sees Katsukame taking the life force of those around him.

Ryuko:'He's inhaling their life force?! How? He's not even touching them! Io, please hold on a little longer.'

Katsukame:"The boosting drug I got from Irinaka finally kicked in."

Katsukame stands up and grows bigger, breaking his restraints. 

Katsukame:"I feel..."

Ryuko:"Oh no!"

Katsukame pulls his fist back.

Katsukame:"....full of energy!"

Katsukame throws a punch and Ryuko turns into her dragon form and catches the punch.

Ryuko:'His Quirk's been boosted!'

Katsukame throws a few more punches and Ryuko catches them. Ryuko then looks at Tsuyu and Ochaco. They both look weak and sickly.

Ryuko:'They've been robbed of their life force and can't even stand up.' "Nejire!"

Nejire looks a little weak but she's holding up well and is floating behind Ryuko. Then Nejire puts her hands out in front of her.

Nejire:"Full charge!"

Present Mic:"Nejire Hado. Quirk: Surge! She converts her life force into energy, which she shoots out as shock waves! But for some reason they twist, so they lack speed."

Nejire shoots a shock wave at Katsukame, but when it hits it does nothing. She laughs at him and tries to inhale her life force but the drug wears off.

Katsukame:"The drug wore off." *He brings his hands up and makes gripping motions.* "Let me feel you up, cutie pie."

Nejire gets angry.

Nejire:"Ew!" *She starts to fire off her Quirk.* "No!"

Suddenly Izuku comes over.

Izuku:"Uraraka!"

Ochaco:"Huh?" *She looks over to Izuku.*

Izuku:"I came to call for backup!" *He points to a section of the road.* "Our objective is directly beneath that intersection. The pro heroes are pinned and need reinforcements!"

Ryuko:"Everyone!"

Ryuko flies up and tackles Katsukame and Ochaco runs up and taps Katsukame. Then Katsukame and Ryuko start to float. The Tsuyu hops over and wraps her tongue around Katsukame and drags them over to the intersection. 

Ryuko:"Nejire, hit us with everything you've got!"

Katsukame:"How come these broads can still move?"

Ochaco:"Because everyday..."

Tsuyu:"...we're told:"

Nejire:"'Go beyond..."

Ocahco/Tsuyu/Nejire:"...Plus Ultra!'"

Nejire shoots her Quirk at Ryuko and Katsukame. Ryuko and Katsukame burst through the road and into the underground with a loud boom.

The camera turns black.

The sound of metal tearing and flesh being sliced is heard.

The camera opens on the ground. The spear tip of Stinger lands on the ground a few meters away from the camera dn blood drips from it. Then Io falls on the ground holding his right eye and lots of blood falls from it. A bunch of blood covers Io's hands and the right side of his face.

Silva:"Hmph, pathetic."

Silva goes to stab Io but Io rolls out of the way and stands up, while holding his eye. Stinger flails behind Io, without the Spearhead. Blood is falling out from Io's tail. Io jumps away from Silva and almost loses his balance. 

Silva:"Your greatest strength is also your greatest weakness." *Silva points to Io's stinger.* "Your Stinger is kinda like a cat tail. You use it to keep balance. But you've gotten so reliant on it and you didn't even know it."

Io rushes at Silva and Io trips mid way and crashes into the ground.

Io:'He's right. I can barely stand up now.'

Io stands up and looks up and sees a pillar and sees Izuku holding onto Eri and Io smiles. Then he closes his eyes and opens then and they glow red and Pink and Purple lighting dances around Io.

Io:'I will sacrifice everything to save them!'

Music

Io takes his hand away from his eye and it shows a deep cut on his eye. Io brings his claws out.

Io:"This ends now Silva!"

Silva chuckles and smirks.

Silva:"Yes it does."

Io:'One For All: Revenants Retribution.' 

Io and Silva charge at each other. Silva downward slashes and Io moves to the slide and slices Silva's cheek. Silva tries to kick Io but Io grabs his foot and flips him over and kicks Silva into the ground. 

Silva couches and blood falls from his mask. Io goes to punch Silva  and Silva rolls out of the way and Io punches the ground and the ground cracks and rubble flies. Silva jumps up and slices at Io. Io uses his Stinger, what's left of it, to block it. Sliva scoffs and grabs Io's tail and throws him across the room. Io lands on all fours and looks to Silva.

Io:'*Panting.* 'I barely have any energy and he's seems like he's just getting started.'

Silva:*Coughs.* "Come on Io. Tired already? Maybe I should just end this now and go after the girl."

Io growls.

Silva:"Then maybe go after Ryukyu."

Io roars at Silva and Silva gains an evil glint in his eyes.

Silva:"That's your new wife isn't it?" *Io doesn't answer and glares at SIlva and Silva laughs.* "I thought you wouldn't remarry after Yua died."

Io:"Just shut up!"

Io charges at Silva and Silva smirks and right before Io reaches him and kicks up a rock and kicks it at Io and it hits him in the face and his mask falls off. Io reaches Silva and is about to Slash him.

Io reaches Silva and is about to Slash him

Silva:"Got you."

Silva pushes Io into the ground and Silva keeps his Sword in Io's stomach. Io coughs up some blood and looks to Silva.

Io:"Is...that...all...you have."

Silva:"Oh, think you're being cute?"

Io spits out some blood and smiles at Silva.

Io:"Bitch, I'm adorable."

Silva grabs the sword and twists it and Io yells in pain. Silva then steps away from Io.

Silva:*Panting.* "Just in time. The drug wore off." 

Silva goes to Io's left arm and stomps hard on it and a few cracks are heard and Io yelps.

Silva:"Now, it's time to go and kill the kid and get the girl back."

Io's eye widens and reaches out at Silva. Silva smiles and kicks Io in the head, knocking him out. Silva takes a few steps away from Io. Silva brings a hand up to his ribs.

Silva:*Panting,* "Man, I haven't felt that alive in a while." *He looks to the Knocked out Io.* "I was thinking about just outright killing you but, I want to make you suffer a little longer before you kick the bucket."

Silva starts to walk away when suddenly a spear burst through his chest, where his heart is. The camera moves to show Io with his left hand out and his left eye glowing blue. 

Io:"Save me a seat in hell, Bastard."

Silva smiles and he falls to the ground dead. Io puts his arm down and looks up to the giant hole in the ceiling and looks up to the sky.

(Io's theme)

Io coughs up some blood and he takes a few deep breaths. Blood starts to pool out from under him. He sees Izuku thrown Overhaul into the ground

Io:*Coughs up some blood.* "Go...Izuku....you can do it. BEAT HIM!"

Io grits his teeth in pain.

Io:'Is this this the end...? It his how I die...?'

Suddenly a shadow coves Io and he looks over and sees Himiko, she's glaring at him.

Io:"Himiko?"

Himiko:"Father."

Io:*Coughs.* "What...are you dong....here?"

Himiko pulls out a knife.

Himiko:*Angrly.* "I'm here to kill you! You air headed bastard!"

Himiko kneels down to Io.

Himiko:"You left me with that horrible family after mom died. You just throw me to the side, like I was some trash!"

Himiko raises the knife and is about to bring it down.

Io:"You look a lot like your mother."

Himiko's eyes widen and tears start to form at the side of her eyes.

Io:"But you did get my eyes."

Himiko starts to cry and she growls at Io.

Himiko:"I hate you! I hate you!"

Io sees the necklace sees wearing.

Io:"You kept it. After all these years." *Io closes his eye.* "That makes me happy."

Himiko gets up and runs off.

Io:'I feel so cold. Is this death? Am I Dying?'

The camera moves up to the surface. The camera shows Nighteye on the ground injured.

Ryuko"We have a large number who are seriously injured! Call as many ambulances as you can get! Hurry!"

Bubble Girl runs up to Nighteye.

Ryuko:"Go check to make sure we didn't miss any victims. And somebody Please, find Io. I can't get ahold of him."

Bubble Girl Kneels down to Nighteye.

Ryuko:"The League of Villains may be nearby! Look for them!

Police:"Yes, Ma'am."

Ochaco and Tsuyu go back inside and run through the hallways looking for Io. As they are running Ochaco steps on something and she stops. Tsuyu notices and stops and walks over to Ochaco. 

Ochaco bends down and picks up a purple handle.

Ochaco:"Isn't this part of Dammerung?"

Tsuyu:"I hope Io is okay."

They keep running and as they keep going down the hall the more it becomes destroyed. They find Dammerung Axe blade in the wall and they start to get more worried.

Ochaco:"It seem who ever Io was fighting was strong."

Tsuyu:"But Io is strong too."

They keep running but a little ways in they both stop and gasp. Their eyes widen in horor. The camera moves to show that the spear tip of Io's Stinger is in front of them.

Tsuyu:"We need to find Io."

They see a blood trail from the Stinger and the trail leads around the corner. They follow the blood trail and head around the corner and the sight they see makes their blood run cold. 

They see Io on the ground with a sword in his stomach. There is a big pool of blood under him and the right side of his face his all bloody. They run up to him and kneels down to Io.

Ochaco:*Shaking Io.* "Mr. Io! Mr. Io! Wake up!"

Tsuyu:*Worried.* "Please."

Io slowly opens his left eye and looks at Ochaco and Tsuyu.

Io:*Weakly.* "Uravity? Froppy?"

Ochaco:"Yes, it's us."

Io:*Weakly.* "You girls...okay?"

Tsuyu:"Yes, we're fine and so is everyone else. Except Nighteye he's hurt."

Io:*Weakly.* "And Eri?"

Ochaco:"We saved her."

Io:*Weakly.* "Good."

Ochaco stands up.

Ochaco:"We'll get you out of here Mr. Io. Just stay calm."

She reaches for the sword but Io grabs her hand and stops her.

Io:*Weakly.* "Don't...it'll only make things worse."

Ochaco then falls onto her knees. Tsuyu and Ochaco are trying to to cry. Io brings his hand up and pats their heads.

Io brings his hand up and pats their heads

Io:"It's okay to cry.  People don't cry because their weak, they cry because they've been for too long."

Ochaco and Tsuyu start to cry.

Music

Tsuyu*Crying.* "We're sorry we didn't show up sooner."

Ochaco:*Crying.*"We could've helped you."

Io weakly smiles at them.

Io:"It's okay, don't worry." *Io looks up to the sky.* "I'm just glad my sacrifice wasn't in vain. Become strong heroes. 

Ochaco/Tsuyu:*Crying.* "Please don't die Mr. Io."

Ochaco stands up and cups her hand around her mouth.

Ochaco:*Shouting.* "WE NEED HELP. PLEASE, IO'S HURT!"

Io raises his hand to the sky.

Io:'Please, I don't want to die..... I have to many people counting on me.' *Pink and Purple lighting dances around his hand.*

Io's eye loses the light in his eye and it goes dull. Io hand falls to the ground. Tsuyu gasps and Ochaco kneels down to Io and shakes him.

Ochaco:*Crying.* "Io, Io, hey, wake up. Please."

Tsuyu:*Crying.* "Please, Everyone's waiting for you on the surface. Eri's waiting for you."

Io doesn't move and footsteps are heard running towards them. Ochaco stands up.

Ochaco:"Over here, Hurry!"

Some medics and Ryuko run up to Ochaco and she points to Io. The medics run up to him and Ryuko's eyes widen and she starts to cry.

The medics kneel down to Io and check him over.

Medic 1:"He's not breathing."

Medic 2:"I've got no pulse."

Medic 3:"His hearts stopped!"

A medic brings over some defibrillators and a ventilator. The girls runs up to Ryuko and hug her and cry. Ryuko hugs them back and cries too.

Medic 2:"Clear!" *He uses the defibrillators on him and a medic puts the ventilator on Io.*

Medic 3:"Nothing!"

A medic does CPR while the defibrillators charge.

Medic 1:"Come on Io don't give up."

Medic 2:"Clear!" *He uses the defibrillators on Io again.*

Ryuko:*Talking to the girls.* "It'll be okay, he's strong. He'll make it." 'He has too!'

Medic 3:"Nothing again!"

A medic does CPR.

Medic 1:"Come on Io! Don't give up! We're counting on you!"

The camera pans to Io's face and he has a calm smile and his eye is dulled. 

Then the camera pans to surface and smoke is coming out of the hole in the ground.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "And so, the battle to save a single girl came to an end."

9:15 AM

Rescue

Complete!

Izuku:*Voice Over.*"With over half the heroes and police down from the life force-stealing Quirk of Shie Hassaikai member, Rikiya Katsukame, those who could move joined the local heroes and checked the damage."

Hero:"From Chisaki's dismantling, four houses or buildings collapsed. But in terms of casualties, there were only three with minor injuries, and they were all just scratches. It helped that it was a weekday morning in a residential area, but that's pretty miraculous."

Nejire:"Hey, hey, you know what? Half of that was thanks to Deku."

Nejire lands next to the heros.

Hero:"'Deck?'"

Nejire:"I was exhausted and about to fall over, but I saw. He sent the huge Chisaki flying into the air, and then slammed him back down near the big hole. He fought trying not to damage more than he needed to. That's hard when they're huge!"

The camera changes view to outside a hospital.

Izuku:"Meanwhile, those who were injured in the fight were transported to a nearby university hospital."

The camera zooms into a room and it shows Izuku sitting on a stool, shirtless, with a doctor sitting across from him.

Doctor:"I examined your whole body, but other than your arm, there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary."

Izuku:"Thank you very much."

Doctor:"But how did your arm end up like that--"

Izuku:"More importantly, where's everyone else?"

Then Aizawa comes into the room.

Aizawa:"I went to check on them

Aizawa:"I went to check on them."

Izuku:"Mr. Aizawa! What about your injuries?"

Aizawa:"I had ten stitches. Come with me."

Izuku gets up and puts on his shirt and walks with Aizawa down the hallway.

Aizawa:"Sorry I couldn't be with you when it counted."

Izuku:"It's alright. Anyway, how's everyone else?"

Aizawa:"Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he'll live."

Aizawa:"Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, but none of his injuries will leave a scar

Aizawa:"Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, but none of his injuries will leave a scar. Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine."

Aizawa:"Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so his wound won't develop into anything serious

Aizawa:"Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so his wound won't develop into anything serious."

Izuku:"I'm so glad... Um, what about Eri?"

Aizawa:"She's still feverish and sleeping

Aizawa:"She's still feverish and sleeping. She's being quarantined right now."

Izuku:"Quarantined... So, I can't even see her?"

Aizawa:"Apparently, it was decided based on the information we got from you about her. She can't control her Quirk that rewinds people. If something activates it again, I'm the only one that can stop her. You were able to touch her by continually destroying your whole body, right?"

They arrive at an elevator and enter it.

Izuku:"Yes."

Aizawa:"There aren't many people who could do that. Even if there was someone who could, if that girl's Quirk became powerful enough to surpass that..."

Izuku:"Yeah, if you hadn't erased Eri's Quirk, I don't know what would've happened..."

The elevator stops and they both get off and walk down the hall.

Aizawa:"Since it didn't work on the buildings or the ground, but only on people, training to teach her control isn't something we can approach lightly. Thinking about her emotional state on top of the unknowns, right now, it would be the most logical to keep her quarantined. For her sake, as well. In other words, we cannot depend on her Quirk."

Izuku:"Huh?"

Aizawa:"All we can do is accept it."

They arrive at a room.

Aizawa:"He also just arrived."

Izuku looks and sees Bubble Girl, Recovery Girl, Centipeder and All Might.

Izuku:"All Might...!"

Izuku walks in the room.

Izuku:"And Recovery Girl...Why...?"

Bubble Girl:"I called them...because..." *She start to cry.* "Sir was always talking about All Might...And Io can't be here...."

Cenitpeder hands her a handkerchief. 

Centipeder:"Awata."

Doctor:"There's nothing else that can be done... Honestly... it's mysterious how he's even still alive..."

Recovery Girl:"There's nothing I can do with healing at this point..."

Izuku's eyes widen and his jaw drops.

Doctor:"Unfortunately, I don't think he will live to see tomorrow..."

Everyone walks to Nighteye's bed

Everyone walks to Nighteye's bed.

All Might:"Nighteye..."

All Might walks to Nighteye's bed.

Nighteye:"All Might...You finally feel like seeing me... on my deathbed....?"

All Might:"There's nothing I can say to that... I've done terrible things to you..."

Izuku runs to Nighteye's bed.

Izuku:"Nighteye! Live! Do your best!"

Nighteye:"You're being.... very respectful... I don't resent you at all. Because all I wanted was for you to be happy... If you've decided to fight, then--"

All Might:"You should fight, too! Please let me atone for all I've done until now..."

Nighteye:"There's nothing to atone for.... I wanted to change the future where you and Io were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it... But it was to no avail... But today, Midoriya showed me. I think... it might have to do with energy... A strong vision with no room for doubt. Energy that wished for a future. I'm sure it wasn't just Midoriya. Everyone believed strongly in it and brought it together. So I thought it could be the result of that energy converging on Midoriya... and being released... The future is uncertain-- You have changed my thinking... That's enough for me..."

Mirio walks into the room with a nurse trying to stop him.

Nighteye:"My only regret is..."

Mirio:"Sir!"

Mirio walks over to the bed.

Izuku:"Togata...!"

Mirio:"You can't! Please, live! You can't die!"

Music

Nighteye:"Mirio... You suffered so much because of me... If only... I had been..."

Mirio:*Crying.* "It was... because you taught me that I was able to become strong!"

Mirio:"I was because you taught me that I'm living like this now! Please, teach me more!"

Mirio:"I was because you taught me that I'm living like this now! Please, teach me more!"

Mirio brings his hand up to Mirio's face and he uses his Quirk on him.

Mirio brings his hand up to Mirio's face and he uses his Quirk on him

Nighteye:"...fine. You'll become a finer hero than anyone else..."

Izuku starts to cry.

Nighteye:"This is the only future..." *Nighteye puts his hand down.* "...that shouldn't be changed. So, smile..."

Nighteye:"Smile

Nighteye:"Smile... A society without cheer and humor..." *All Might starts to cry.* "...will not have... a bright future..."

Nighteye's eyes dull.

Nighteye's eyes dull

Later.

Everyone is out in the waiting room and some are still crying.

Doctor:"I am deeply sorry for your loss."

A nurse walks up to the doctor and whispers something to him and hands him a clipboard. The doctor takes a quick look at the papers on the clip bored.

Doctor:"I do have some good news. Io has made it out of surgery." 

Izuku:"Can we see him."

Doctor:"Yes. Please follow me."

The doctor heads down a hall.

Doctor:*Reads a paper.* "Looks like they had a few close calls in the surgery room."

Aizawa:"Close calls."

Doctor:"His heart stopped a few times during surgery." *Reads a few more notes from the papers.* "I'm honestly surprised he is still alive with his injures. It's almost like something's keeping him alive. But he currently is in a coma and we have no idea when he will wake up."

They make it to a room and the doctor opens the door for everyone and they head inside. 

Inside they see a sleeping Io. The right side of his face is covered in bandages and his upper torso is also covered in bandages. Io's Stinger, with the spear tip attached, laying on a chair covered with blankets. Io has a few tubes in his mouth and a bunch of wires hooked up to him. He has a nasal cannula in his nose. 

His blood bag is almost empty and his heart rate is slow.

Doctor:"We were going to move him to Cruz Hospital in Fujiyoshida, but he's in no condition to be moves." *He sighs.* "We just don't have the best equipment for supplies for him."

All Might:"What do you mean."

Doctor:"Well it's his blood type?"

Izuku:"Blood type."

Doctor:"He has a very rare blood type. I think it comes from his Quirk. He has Rh negative." *He points to the blood bag.* "That's the only blood bag we have of it and Io's very low on blood. And the only other hospital that has Rh negative is Cruz Hospital and that nearly on the other side of Japan."

The doctor sets down the clipboard and changes Io's IV drip.

Doctor:"All I can say is that it's going to be a long and stressful night. All I can do is pray that Io makes it. Because they won't get here till early tomorrow morning."

The camera pans to a view of the hospital then turns black.

13 Years ago

The camera opens up to a woman sitting in a hospital bed. She has long pale, dirty ash-blonde hair and purple eyes. It's Yua Sakenomi, the wife of Io. Suddenly a young Himiko runs up to Yua.

Himiko:"Mom! Mom!"

Yua looks down to Himko.

Yua:"Yes, my sweetheart."

Himiko:"Can you play me a song?"

Yua give Himiko a gentle smile.

Yua:"Then can you get me an instrument?"

Himiko nods and runs to the side of the room and comes back a few seconds later with a Banjo. Yua grabs the instrument and raises an eyebrow. 

Yua:"Ok, you ready?"

Himiko smiles and nods.

Music

Yua:"Little bird, little bird. Fly through my window."

The camera then shows Io, wearing a suit,  walking down a school hallway and he crashes into someone. 

Yua:"Little bird, little bird. Fly through my window."

Io rubs his head and he looks to see Yua in a teacher's outfit. He also sees papers on the floor and he helps pick them up.

Yua:"Little bird, little bird. Fly through my window. Find Molasses candy."

The camera then shows Io and Yua talking in a break room and Yua laughs and Io smiles.

Yua:"Through my window. My sugar lump. Fly through my window my sugar lump. Find molasses candy"

Then Io and Yua are in nice outfits and are eating at a fancy restaurants. 

Yua:"You know a bird?"

Himika:"Yeah! Chickadee!"

Yua:"What's a chickadee say?"

Himiko:"Chchchchchch"

The camera shows Io proposing to Yua and Yua says yes and Io and Yua kiss.

Yua/Himiko:"Chickadee, chickadee. Fly through my window. Chickadee, chickadee. Fly through my window."

The camera shows Io and Yua at an alter and they both kiss.

Yua/Himiko:"Chickadee, chickadee. Fly through my window. Find molasses candy."

The camera shows Io and Yua sitting on the hill next to the blood bead tree, watching the sun set.

Yua/Himiko:"Through my window. My sugar lump. Fly through my window. My sugar lump. And find molasses candy."

The camera shows a heavily pregnant Yua showing Io an pink baby shirt.

Yua:"Do you know another bird?"

Himiko:"Yeah! Jaybird!"

Yua:"What does a jaybird say?"

Himiko:"Jayjayjayjayjayjay."

The camera shows a hospital room and Yua is on a bed screaming and she holding Io's hand. Io looks to be in extreme pain.

Yua:"Jaybird, jaybird. Fly through my window. Jaybird, jaybird. Fly through my window."

The camera shows Yua sleeping on a hospital bed holding a baby, that's also sleeping. Io is crying in the corner of the room holding his hand.

Yua/Himiko:"Jaybird, jaybird. Fly through my window. Find molasses candy."

The camera shows Io cleaning the baby room with Stinger hovering over the bed and the tip of Stinger has a doll attached to it by a string.

Yua:"Through my window. My sugar lump."

Then Io and Yua are playing with a one year old Himiko outside. Then they all fall on their backs with Himiko in the middle.

Yua/Himiko:"Fly through my window. My sugar lump. Find molasses candy."

Io and Yua are cooking dinner and a two year old Himiko is sitting at the dinner table. Suddenly Yua starts to cough heavily and Io checks on her. Yua looks to her hand and it has some blood on it. Io looks worried.

Yua:"You know one more bird?"

Himiko:"I do! A whip-poor-will!"

Yuo:"What does a whip-poor-will say?" *Himiko whistles.*

The camera shows Io pacing in the waiting room. Yua and Himiko are sleeping in some chairs. Yua had Himiko on her lap. A doctor comes out and talks to Io and Io gains a horrified look.

Yua:"Whip-poor-will, whip-poor-will. Fly through my window."

The camera shows Yua sitting in a hospital bed, with a three year old Himiko sleep on the bed. Io is sitting on the side of the bed talking to Yua.

Yua/Himiko:"Whip-poor-will, whip-poor-will. Fly through my window. Whip-poor-will, whip-poor-will. Fly through my window. Find molasses candy."

The camera shows Io back home cooking in the kitchen when suddenly his phone goes off and he answers it. His eyes suddenly widen and he drops the phone and he falls to his knees crying.

Yua/Himiko:"Through my window. My sugar lump."

The camera shows Io, Himiko and many other people at a funeral. Himiko is crying and holding onto Io. Io is also crying.

Yua:"Fly through my window. My sugar lump."

The camera show Io at someone's door and Himiko is hiding behind Io's leg and he holds her hand and brings her forward. 

Yua:"Find molasses candy."

Io crouches down to Himiko and pulls out a necklace. 
(The one from season two final.)
Io puts the necklace around Himiko's neck and Himiko looks at it.

Io:"If you ever get a nightmare just hold the necklace and they'll go away. Now papa needs to go away for a while."

Himiko:"You'll come back right?"

Io:*Smiles.* "I promise."

Himiko hugs Io tight and Io hugs her back.

The camera then changes to show a present day Himiko sleeping and she rolling back and forth. Sweeting and groning. She's having a nightmare. 

Himiko unconsciously grabs the necklace and she calms down and a small smile grows on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-27-2021

4643 words

0