E.P. 18 School Festival!/Io’s Surprise!
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to the gym at night time.

Izuku:'Tomorrow's finally... the school festival!'

Kirishima:"The gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!"

Mina claps a few times.

Mina:"Here we go!"

The dance are practicing. 

Mina:"Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up! Then, Aoyama, center. Midoriya, run offstage."

Aoyama:"Oui."
Izuku:"Roger!"

Mina:"Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted. Focus your attention on the moves!"

Izuku:"Roger!"

Sero:"Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are both amateur level, huh? Ashido is an unexpectedly mean coach, too."

Kirishima:"Yeah. Because she likes dancing, she can really serious about it, huh? The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by those words."

The camera moves over to the band team.

Momo:"I am getting nervous."

Jiro:"Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance."

Bakugo:"Huh?"

Bakugo:"Huh?"

Jiro:"It'll confuse some people."

Denki:"Those words hurt!"

Tokoyami:"Kaminari, it's not just you."

The camera moves over to Mina and she's yelling up to Izuku, who's on the railings.

Mina:"And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up, pull him up with the rope."

Izuku pulls Aoyama up.

Mina:"That's it, that looks good!"

Suddenly the doors to the gym burst open and Hound Dog is seen.

Hound Dog:"It's already! Nine O'clock! Students should only be here till nine!"

Kirishima:"Shoot, let's go home."

Izuku:'And with this, after we go to sleep and wake up again, the school festival will start at 9 a.m.'

11:35 PM at 1-A dorms.

Denki:*Yelling.* "Woo, I can't sleep!"

Mineta:*Yelling.* "I'm at max excitement!"

Deni and Mineta start to run around.

Mina:"Quiet down! Some people are sleeping!"

Tenya:"I wonder if everyone will get excited with us..."

Jiro:"It's better to not think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun!"

Denki:*Yelling.* "You were super embarrassed, though!"

Jiro:"That was different."

The camera moves over to Izuku and Aoyama. They are looking over their equipment. 

Izuku:"What Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?"

Aoyama:"Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too."

Izuku:"I see."

Izuku picks up the rope and notices that ti's frayed.

Izuku:"The rope's frayed."

Aoyama:"Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of our friendship!"

Izuku:"Yeah... Wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry I didn't realize..."

Denki:*In a high pitched voice.* "Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?"

Mina:"Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool!"

Denki:"But people use me as a charger."

Mina:"This is what it means to look down on men."

Izuku:"I'll go buy new rope first thing tomorrow morning. I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, and there are some other things I want to buy, too."

Denki:"Wait, but the performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open till nine, right?"

Izuku:"There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from U.A. That place opens at 8 a.m."

Denki:"That's cutting it pretty close."

Mina:"Now, I really should be getting to sleep."

Tenya:"Yes."

Kirishima slams his fist together.

Kirishima:"Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but-- Night owls! We're a little early, but..." *He throws his fist in the air so do a few of the others.* "Let's definitely make this a success!"

Students:"Yeah!"

Later the next day. 6:30 AM.

Izuku:*Voice Over.* "And then, on the day of the school festival..."

Izuku is practicing his flicking.

Izuku:'Continuous Full Colwing at 8%... and then switch to 20% just at the moment of impact.'

Suddenly the bushes start to rushle and Mei pops out.

Mei:"I knew you'd be here, Midoriya!"

Mei:"I knew you'd be here, Midoriya!"

Izuku:"Hatsume, you're so dirty!"

Mei laughs and walks out of the bushes.

Mei:"It's the dark circles and grime. I thought you'd be here even on the day of the festival." *She hands him the gloves.* "I got the items you asked for to work, so I came to give them to you."

Izuku:"Wow, they're so cool!" *He takes the gloves.* "Thanks! You could've waited until after the school festival, though."

Izuku puts one glove on.

Mei:"When it's over, I'm going to sleep for 36 hours!"

All Might:"Can I take a look?"

Izuku:"Sure, here." *He hands All Might the other glove.*

All Might looks at the glove in amazement.

All Might:"They can be made so compact now!"

Izuku is checking the glove he has.

Mei:"I also made sure the design wnet with the rest of your costume! A food designer can satisfy the client in one go!

Mei:"I also made sure the design wnet with the rest of your costume! A food designer can satisfy the client in one go!

All Might hands Izuku his glove back and he puts it on.

Izuku:"I'm so happy. Thanks so much! With this , I can do what I've been wanting to do."

Mei then holds out a manual.

Mei:"Here's the manual! See ya!"

Mei runs off and Izuku grabs the manual.

Izuku:"Thanks, Hatsume!"

All Might:"Let's hurry up and test this."

Izuku:"Yes, sir!"

Later.

The camera opens up to a taxi driving down the road. Mirio is in the passenger. Eri, Aizawa, and Io are sitting in the back. Mirio is reading a pamphlet. 

Mirio:"We'll be there soon. Class A's performance starts at 10 a.m, then after that is Class 1-B's play. Then, it's lunch and the beauty pagent." *He closes the pamphlet and looks back at Eri.* "Aren't you excited to see Midoriya, Eri?"

Eri:*Nods.* "Yeah."

Io:"I can't wait for Class A's performance."

Later.

Aizawa:"Midoriya's not back yet?"

Sero:"Why's that guy taking so long buying one thing?"

Hagakure:"Jeez!"

Later.

All Might:"Aizawa, Young Midoriya is..."

Aizawa:"Yeah, we haven't started yet either..."

Io and Mirio feel a tug on their shirts and they look down to Eri.

Eri:"Is Deku not going to dance?"

Mirio:"Don't worry, he'll dance."

The camera moves over to the stage and Ochaco is looking out to the crowd from behind the curtain.

Hagakure:"There are more people here than I thought there'd be!"

Sato:"Everyone seems to be in a good mood this morning."

Mineta:"They've been looking forward to it, stupid."

Ochaco looks back to the group.

Ochaco:"Deku's not here yet?!"

Mineta:"What is that slowpoke doing at a time like this?!"

10:00 AM.

The lights turn off and the curtains start to open. People start to cheer.

Student:"There it is!"

Student:"First years, do your best!"

Student:"Show us what you've got, first years!"

Student:"Yaoyorozu!"

Part of the crowd start to chant Momo's name and the camera moves over to Eri, Mirio and Io. Eri is on Mirio's shoulder.

Mirio:"Eri, can you see?"

Eri:"Yeah..."

Io:*Excited.* "Here it is."

They see Izuku up on stage.

People are cheering.

Bakugo:"Let's go, Damn it!"

Kirishima:"Let's make the opening showy!"

Bakugo:"All of U.A.... We'll kill 'em with our sound!"

Bakugo makes and explosion and the song starts.

 

Jiro:"Thanks for coming today!"

Jiro starts to sing and the dancers dance.

Io:"Wow."

The crowd is cheering. Izuku and Aoyama run towards each other and Izuku throws Aoyama up into the sky. Mirio points out Izuku. Aoyama uses his Naval Laser to to make a light show.

Student:"Lazers!"

Mirio:"Human Fireworks?"

Ojiro catches Aoyama and Izuku runs off stage.

Mirio:"He was barely in it!"

Eri:"He want away."

Mirio:"But keep watching. I'm sure he'll come out again."

Io:"What's he doing?"

Jiro keeps singing. Suddenly ice forms near the ceiling and Momo shoots out confetti and Doves fly around the area. Aoyama is flying around the gym, shooting off his Naval Lazer. 

Io smiles and tears start to form at the corners of his eye

Io smiles and tears start to form at the corners of his eye.

Io:'This reminds me of my days in U.A. My class also did a concert. Cruz was the vocals, Sliva was the drums and I was the main guitarist.'

Io wipes his eye and looks to Eri and sees her smiling.

Io wipes his eye and looks to Eri and sees her smiling

Io:'Can you see it everyone?'

Io:'Can you see it everyone?'

Io:'She's smiling!' 

Io smiles and laughs.

Io:'Thank you Class A.'

After a few seconds the song ends.

Later.

Everyone is getting ready to leave the gym when suddenly the lights turn off. Everyone gets confused when suddenly smoke fills the stage and a purple light turns on. They see four figures through the smoke. A screen comes down behind the four. 

The smoke clears to show Io, Midnight, Mt Lady and Ryuko. 

Student:"Io?"

Student:"Is that Ms. Midnight and Mt Lady."

Student:"It's the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu!"

The camera moves to Eri and Mirio.

Eri:"What's Io doing?"

Mirio:"This must be the surprise he talked about." 

Suddenly the screen behind the four lights up and a video and music plays.

Pop/Stars

 

(Okay, Io is Ahri. Mt lady is Akali. Midnight is Evelynn and Ryuko is Kai'Sa. The four will be singing and Dancing on the stage. But the video is what's playing on the screen. Also there is Korean in the song. Also in the video Io has both his eyes and is not missing any fingers.)

 

The four heroes start to sing.

All Four:"Hey, hey, hey, Hey-hey-hey, hey, hey. You know who it is. Coming 'round again. You want a dose of this right now. It's your Heroes, uh!"

Mt Lady:"I'm a goddess with a blade. Solichyeobwa nae ileum il-ji moshage. Loud, loud, loud, loud. I could take it to the top. Jeoldae meomchuji moshae naega kkeutnaejuneun. Bad gal, gal, gal.

Midnight:"And when I start to talk like that. *Mt Lady:"Like that."* "Oh you won't know how to react. I'm a picture-perfect face. With that wild in my veins. You can hear it in my, Growl, growl, growl, growl."

Io looks to the side of the stage and sees Class A with their jaws dropped and he winks at them and looks back to the crowd.

Io:"So keep your eyes on me now. Mueos-eul bodeun joh-ahal geoya. dah-eul su eobsneun level. Nawa Daegyeol wonhan neol hwagsinhae."

Io sees Eri in the crowd and she's smiling and Io smiles.

Io:"We got it all in our hands now." 

A black light turns on in the gym and colors appear everywhere in the gym and the four also light up.

A black light turns on in the gym and colors appear everywhere in the gym and the four also light up

Io:"So can you handle what we're all about? We're so tough. Not scared to show you up. Can you feel the rush now?"

A black light shines on the wall behind the four and a dragon appears.

A black light shines on the wall behind the four and a dragon appears

The camera moves to Class A.

Izuku:"This is amazing!"

Hagakure:"So much color!"

Mineta:"I still think ours is better."

The camera moves back to the four and they start to synchronize dance. 

All Four:"Ain't nobody bringing us. Down, down, down, down, down, down. They could try but we're gonna wear the crown. You could go another round. Round, round, round, round, round, round. Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down. We go hard (Hard) 'til we get it, get it. We go hard (hard). We so in it, in it. We pro heroes (pro heroes), only winning, winning now. Ain't nobody bringing us down, down, down, down."

Mt Lady:"Hey!"

Mt Lady walks to the front of the stage.

Mt Lady:"You ready for this? (Let's go!)"

Mt Lady:"See eonjedeunji nae moseub magic

Mt Lady:"See eonjedeunji nae moseub magic. Dan han beon-e naega jab-eo, jeoldae gijugji anhji, uh! Pow-pow nega mwol al-a. Gyeondil su eobs-eo, wonhaedo. Wonhaneun ge eolgul-e boyeo.  I'm trouble and you're wanting it. I'm so cold. When I move thay, way, you gonna be so blown. I'm the realest in the game, uh."

Midnight stands back to back with Mt Lady.

Midnight:"say I'm on fire with a blade. You're about to her my name. Ringing in your head like, whoa."

Io walks to the front of the stage.

Io:"So keep your eyes on me now. Mueos-eul bodeun joh-ahal geoya. We're so tough. Not scared to show up. Can you feel the rush now."

Mt Lady tosses down a can of spray pain and it explodes causing a smoke cloud and it clears and All Four are standing near each other and start to synchronize dance. 

All Four:"Ain't nobody bringing us. Down, down, down, down, down, down. They could try but we're gonna wear the crown. You could go another round. Round, round, round, round, round, round. Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down. We go hard (hard) 'til we get it, get it. We go hard (Hard). We so in it, in it. We pro heroes (Pro heros) only winning, winning now. Ain't nobody bringing us down, down, down, down."

The fours start to hum. They can hear the crowd cheering and they all look to each other and smile.

All Four:"Oh, nan meomchuji anh-a. Oh, oh, we go hard. Oh, oh, we pro heroes (Heroes), heroes (Heroes). Ain't nobody bringing us."

The four start to dance again.

All Four:"Ain't nobody us. Down, down, down, down, down, down. They could try but we're gonna wear the crown. You could go another round. Round, round, round, round, round, round. Wish you luck but you're not bringing us down. We go hard (Hard) 'til we get it, get it. We go hard (Hard). We so in it, in it. We pro heroes (pro heroes), only winning, winning now. Ain't nobody bringing us down, down, down, down."

The four get into a pose as the song finishes.

The crowd goes crazy cheering and the camera moves over to Eri and she's smiling and clapping

The crowd goes crazy cheering and the camera moves over to Eri and she's smiling and clapping. Then the camera moves over to Class A. There staring at the four in amazement. The camera then moves over to Io and he's breathing heavily then he puts a hand on his stomach. 

Io:'Thats was more exhausting than I thought it would be.'

Later.

The camera shows Izuku being lectured by some heroes and All Might.

All Might:"It's fine to be running late, but please answer your phone."

Izuku:"I was in such a hurry... I left without my cellphone..."

Izuku checks his phone and sees all the missed calls from All Might.

All Might:"You'll be surprised when you check your missed calls. I have a rough Idea of what happened from Ecto's report."

Hound Dog walks right up to Izuku and gets in his face.

Hound Dog:"Don't think what you did was 'correct.' You weren't really injured, and in the end, the school festival is continuing. But that's just the result! You're a hero with a provisional license and a U.A. student. If you were going to fight, you should've relied on us! We have things we need to protect, too!"

Izuku:"Yes, sir."

Hound Dog backs away from Izuku's face.

Hound Dog:"Why do you look so gloomy? Get out of here! If it's going to continue, then make sure you enjoy it!" *He swipes at Izuku and Izuku runs away.*

Izuku:"Yes, sir."

Later.

Izuku runs to the gym and Mirio waves to him. Class A is cleaning up the gym.

Mirio:"Hey, good work!"

Eri runs up.

Eri:"You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and then there was a flash and Deku, you went away,"

Eri:"You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and then there was a flash and Deku, you went away,"

Eri:"But then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too..." 

Izuku wipes some tears.

Izuku:"I'm glad you had a good time

Izuku:"I'm glad you had a good time."

Then Mineta runs up

Then Mineta runs up.

Mineta:"You shouldn't be! Are you slacking off now after being late?"

Mineta:"You shouldn't be! Are you slacking off now after being late?"

Mineta:"Carry this!"

Izuku:"Oh, sorry! I'll take it!" *Izuku grabs the ice and runs off.*

Aoyama:"Take mine, too."

Io enters the gym and Izuku runs past him. Eri runs up to Io with her arms up and Io picks her up and spins her around and she laughs. 

Io:"How was my performance?"

Eri:"It was so cool. There was so many colors and people were also hopping around."

Io puts Eri on his shoulders and he runs around the gym with her laughing and Io laughs.

The camera moves outside and Bakugo is melting the ice. Ojiro is adding more ice.

Student:"Class A!"

Student:"We had a lot of fun!"

Kirishima:"Oh, great! Thanks!"

Agoyamato:"Yeah... It was fun... Good job."

Bakugo glares at Agoyamato.

Togeiki:"Sorry!"

Agoyamato:"We watched it to criticize it!" *The two start to run away.* "I'm really sorry!"

Denki:"They didn't have to come to say that..."

Bakugo:"We won."

Kirishima:"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr

Kirishima:"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr. Aizawa was talking about who were stressed." *He looks to Tenya.* "If they were, then Iida, our feelings reached them!"

Tenya:"Yeah! But no matter what their reason, it was because they watched us! I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings--"

Student:"It's fine, isn't it? We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this."

Student:"We got it. Now, we'll tell the others."

Student:"I mean, it really was fun!"

Student:"Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings."

Mina:"That'll be great!"

Tenya bows.

Tenya:"Thank you for your kindness!"

Bakugo:"I don't like it." *He walks forward.* "Find the guys who didn't watch and bring them here!"

Ojiro holds Bakugo back.

Ojiro:"It's fine, stop that. Stop it, jeez."

Mineta comes running past with some ice.

Mineta:"Hurry up and finish cleaning up all the ice!"

Kirishima:"Og, sorry! Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time."

Mineta:"If we don't hurry, then we won't be able to get good seats for the beauty pageant!"

Later at the beauty pageant. 

Student:"Kendo!"

Student:"Kendo, who can blast you away in one hit!"

Kendo chops four large wooden planks in half and the crowd cheers.

Announcer:*PA*"She tears her gorgeous dress for this martial arts demonstration! The perfect coexistence of strength and beauty!"

Kendo does a few moves and the crowd cheers.

Announcer:*PA.* "What a wonderful performance!"

Bibimi then comes out on a golden tank. The is in the shape of her face.

Bibimi:"How dull! You don't know anything, do you? To try and compete with me with that!"

Announcer:*PA.*"Support course third year and beauty pageant queen! She uses advanced techniques to show off her face! A stunning performance!"

The tank starts to spin around and the camera moves to Mirio, Izuku, Eri and Io. Eri is on Izuku's shoulder.

Eri:"What kind of performance is this?"

Mirio:"It just got harder to tell, right?"

Bibimi:"Dazzling splendor is the goal of beauty!"

The tank heads off the stage with Bibimi laughing.

Monoma:"Oh, third year... not bad..."

Kirishima:"I heard everyone liked your play. Good job!"

Tetsutetsu:"You too!"

Announcer:*PA*"Next, we have third year, Nejire Hado!"

Announcer:*PA*"Next, we have third year, Nejire Hado!"

Nejire floats down and the crowd cheers.

Yuyu:"Nejire!"

Tamaki:"Hado... People are just animals... Just think of them as mammals, and you'll feel more relaxed..."

Yuyu:"Nejire lost last year because she tried to be flashier than Kenranzaki. Kenranzaki's strength is being flashy. Nejire has her own strength!"

Nejire flies around a users her Quirk to draw something in the sky.

Nejire flies around a users her Quirk to draw something in the sky

Nejire lands on the ground and the crowd cheers.

Announcer:*PA.* "What a magical dance in the air! She pulled me in!"

A few minutes later people are getting ready to vote.

Announcer:*PA*"Vote for one of these contestants! Results will be announced at 5 p.m.! It's the closing event!"

Students start to walk away and Monoma gets on stage and started to yell. Awase tries to pull Monoma away.

Monoma:"Kendo for Class B! Vote more than once for Kendo from Class B!"

Awase:"She'll be disqualified!"

Mineta:"Woo-hoo! Tonight's gonna be great!"

Denki:"Class C's haunted maze looks crazy! Wanna go?"

Mina:"Yeah!"

Jiro:"I'm not going to that."

Kendo comes on stage and she heads over to Monoma.

Kirishima:"That's an obstacle course!"

Kendo punches Monoma, knocking him out and she drags him off stage.

Ocahco:"Crepes!"

Mirio:"We've still got a lot to enjoy!"

Eri:"Yeah!"

Io:"Woo!"

Everyone has fun at the rest of the festival. Nejire won the Beauty Pageant.

Later that evening.

Aizawa, Mirio, Eri, Io and Izuku are at the school's gate.

Izuku:"Thanks for today! It was fun!"

Eri:"Yeah."

Izuku:"Eri."

Izuku pulls out a candy apple.

Izuku:"Surprise!"

Mirio:"A candy apple! They were selling them? I couldn't find any!"

Mirio:"A candy apple! They were selling them? I couldn't find any!"

Eri grabs the candy apple.

Izuku:"Looking at the program, I thought maybe there wouldn't be any, So I bought ingredients for it when I went out this morning. It was easier to make than I expected. The only thing I couldn't find at the convenience store was food coloring. So I borrowed some from Sato."

Eri takes a bite of the candy apple.

Aizawa:"Well, you should be able to see her again soon."

Eri:"It's even sweeter!"

Eri:"It's even sweeter!"

Izuku smiles.

Izuku:"I'll make it again. Look forward to it!"

Eri:"I will!"

Io has a soft smile on his face.

The camera pans to a view of the sky then turns black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01-03-2022

3787 words

0