109. Yeah… I don’t want to give you a peaceful death anymore
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blood and sharp bone splinters penetrated Odebus's lungs, and he coughed up blood violently. But instead of taking care of his dying body, he opted out to create a mist.

'I need to get her core now, or I will end up dying in a minute,' Odebus thought as he gritted his teeth in pain. Even if his face was showing pain, his eyes, however, were showing excitement.

It took him great effort to crawl in her direction. It was only a matter of time till one of them or even both died. One of them was minutes away from internal bleeding while the other one was rotting from the inside.

For the former, even with his talent in magic, it took Odebus a lot of effort to control his own blood to stop them from moving further into his lungs while using the air element to breathe manually.

Even though the latter had a flesh core, which made one way more tenacious against physical wounds and the likes, it offered negligible protections against nasty spells.

Ten meters away from Odebus, a girl stood lifelessly as her body slowly degenerated with every passing second. But when she heard the breaths and coughs of her opponent, she clutched tightly with both hands on one of her axes which were for her berserker form. She had almost no strength left in her body and trotted with great difficulty in the direction of his cough.

The ax got dragged behind her while everyone heard the screeching noises of the blade with the ground.

'Everything… hurts…'

Breathing felt difficult… And with each breath Evie took, the difficulty merely increased while the amount of air she took decreased drastically.

But that wasn't the only thing bothering her. All of her senses worsened, especially her eyesight, since the world around her seemed to be fuzzy.

By now, it was clear to her that she wouldn't live long to tell the glory of killing Odebus. Her death was only a matter of minutes, maybe even seconds, but even that did not discourage her. On the contrary, it gave her even more strength as she continued to limp forward to complete her task once and for all because she wanted to spare her friend Luke that.

'Who am I if I can't grant the wish of a suffering friend? It shouldn't be that hard to end the suffering of a friend who by now whished nothing more than his long-awaited death.' Evie thought as the world grew darker and darker around her.

But unfortunally for her, fate wasn't on her side. The black corrosion that Odebus used on his sword has since completely rotted her lungs and now reached her heart. It was already a miracle that she could still think and stand till now, but as one might have expected, she collapsed two meters in front of Odebus.

Odebus immediately jumped with all his strength onto her body and ripped the visible flesh core out of her body before ramming it into his chest. The last thing Evie could muster at the moment was a bone-chilling death scream which set the entire dungeon floor trembling as more debris began falling from the ceiling.

On the other hand, Odebus didn't care about it, as he had no time to waste since his senses were worsening with every passing second, which is why he rammed the flesh core into the middle of his chest instead of inserting it carefully.

Such an action would have consequences in the long run, but that didn't matter if one would die in the next second.

A never-ending hunger for flesh immediately seeped into his body combined with the pain, and he began devouring the body in front of him without putting other thoughts.

A never-ending hunger for flesh immediately seeped into Alex's body combined with the pain. But at the moment, Odebus gave Alex the control back over his own body, and the already insanely driven Alex immediately began devouring the body of his former comrade. The pain of Evie's death and in the end, the desires embedded into the flesh core were the breaking point of his sanity. His rationality got replaced by a never-ending hunger as he ripped with his teeth the flesh of Evie's throat and neck area.

Odebus merely sighed for a moment as he could relax for a few moments before Luke would find them. After that, he would have to take control of Alex's body and kill the annoying prick.

Luke, who heard Evie's shrill cry, immediately felt a shiver run down his spine and opted out to walk into the mist.

'FUCK… It was a mistake to wait outside instead of running into it like Evie…' cursed Luke as he began running into the mist like a moron.

But what he saw there shocked him. There sat a man who was unironically eating another person. Even though the corpse's face got completely eaten, he immediately recognized it as Evie. Most of her upper body had already got eaten to the bone. Alex was right now feating at her breasts, ripping one of the nipples and the skin surrounding it. The emotions on his face were full of contentment and satisfaction as he was greedily eating her.

The ground began shaking, but the two ignored it, and Luke took another step forward as the emotion he felt at the moment was wrath. If he could, he would have destroyed the world, especially the man in front of him.

His grip over his spear grew tighter as he asked him with a trembling voice: "What have you become? I've once respected you. I- I- wanted to become like you, a great man."

The emotional pain Luke felt at that moment was so strong that his trembling voice grew into a loud scream: "AND HERE YOU ARE FEASTING ON OUR FUCKING FORMER COMRADE."

As he asked the rhetoric question to himself, the tip of his bone spear felt his wrath and sharp hooks immediately sprang out of it.

Luke didn't want to give the man… no, the monster in front of him a quick death, and with all his strength and hatred, Luke stabbed towards Alex's heart.

 

since I have my exam on Saturday and will work after that the whole day, I can assure you that I won't be uploading anything till then.

It feels as if I've given my villains plot armor, sigh.  Anyway, I'll never be content with my writings and I also never wanted to create such an incompetent villain XD.

1